How is pol coping with rising inflation around the world? for me is hardboiled eggs with mustard

how is pol coping with rising inflation around the world? for me is hardboiled eggs with mustard

Attached: boiledeggs.jpg (2704x4056, 2.54M)

i make breakfast burritos in bulk and freeze them

Tuna and rice. All day.. err day.

Attached: 1658173163315320.png (563x563, 587.79K)

What is that orange liquid next to the mustard?

whoa! is this picture real? what is he feeding his dogo?

Got so low on food all I had was wasa rye crackers and marmite I bought in 2018. I didn't like it at the time, but my balls have dropped since then and let me tell you: that shit is flavor for money like none other. I asked my aussie coworker how she ate it and she recommended a thin coat with butter. If you are so low on money that you know calorie goals won't be reached, bur you can afford some flavor, marmite is the shit.

Eggs are literally the fastest inflating food item.

You may actually be retarded.

hot sauce

im eating a lot of hardboiled eggs too

here in Israel the government controls the prices of eggs and bread and dairy

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

I do boiled eggs with a dab of peanut butter after halving, cooked with slightly runny yolks by removing them 6 minutes and 20 seconds after putting them in boiling water, heat on medium, immediately placed into an ice water bath upon removal from boiling water, then put into the fridge to further cool (because I like them cold).

Tyfys n digits

beer and bullshit

Thank you you filthy jew. Too bad Hitler was too nice and treated your Landsmann too good!

enjoy your recession faggot, oh and don't forget to send us the check

What's the rate on a government sponsored canine blow job up there these days?

Attached: 1663207173609769.png (512x512, 322.44K)

That reminds me I need to try and make curried eggs

I only have lead rounds for you baby boy.

Attached: 1663207028945385.png (580x545, 452.87K)

Lol were going to remember the goyslop era fondly

Now its all poverty stew

>murica
>dogfucker capital
at least i don't have to be a criminal too

couldn't even find us on a map

Gigachad move would be eating unbaked pasta... and rationing the parts as well.

(But I prefer s o y l e n t)

Attached: MaxPoverty.jpg (1280x720, 79.67K)

True, you need a magnifying glass to find Israel on a map

What a waste of eggs. Can't you tell the time it takes to soft boil them?

They also make sure Your eggs and dairy are nutritionless

gallons of semen with a side of lentils

I bought some canned soup because I'm not poor
I'm not eating it of course because it's an investment, not a meal, for now it's kraft dinner with jalapeno cheddar smokies and broccoli
I'll probably boil some eggs now then hit them with some lemon pepper

Devilled eggs with curry powder?

Enjoy your mercury poisoning

according to pol, I think you got it backwards, its YOUR food that is the goyslop, we have the good food and we are keeping it ourselves

a rising tide lifts all boats
ie. everything is costing more.
And the serving size is shrinking just in case the first kick in the balls didn't land well enough.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-09-15 12-47-46.png (747x739, 709.62K)

potatoes + poached eggs
homemade smoothies
fruit cheese and nuts
whole milk

Attached: 7ECB6828-B730-4357-A6CD-A9F86285515F_1_105_c.jpg (1024x768, 186.5K)

Im poor and wasting my money on 16 dollar kebabs everyday because im a retard in a rut.

harboiled eggs and hot sauce >

I’m not. Past coping into full seethe, possibly a very very gradual mald.

chickens cost like 5 bucks. and r unlimited eggs. im currently getting 5 eggs a day. i eat eggs everyday. egggs r good

inflation doesn't effect my world

>saw this thumbnail as the hanging tranny image
Been on here way too much lately