Brain storm for the Ruskies! How do we get the big W?

Simple question: How can the Ruskies win this thing? Get creative, brainstorm and maybe one of you sperg geniuses will say something Putin likes.

Outside box thinks... To thunk on.

We know Russia isn't fighting Ukraine, they are fighting the entire Jewish Globohomo world order. Not an easy task. At the moment they are using 20th century outdated war tactics. What tactics would you use to defeat JewLensky and Kolomosky?

Attached: Exo2.png (449x398, 376.27K)

Nukes. Hurry up.

Nuke israel twice just to be safe.

My proposal is that they give one city a short notice so civilians can leave then they use aircraft and missiles to absolutely level the place..... In the case of anti aircraft they should send lighting ground squads to knock them out, or spy's, or a swarm of 10,000 drones all bomb laden and ready to destroy.

Then just level every single city except downtown historic Kyiv. They can rebuild later.

I still want to see counterfeit hryvnas. Fine quality banknots that will pass ATM.

Just keep doing what they are doing.

Mass suicide

You first faggot

They should have been doing what they did today since February. Destroy all infrastructure, Shock and Awe style. Russia is corrupt and retarded and I'm guessing its oligarchs are still hoping the globohomo will forgive them and let them be part of the global elite again. This ain't happening. There is no more use for Russia. They want you dead and gone. The (((Green))) transition is almost complete, they only need Eastern Europe to fall in line. You either start fighting with all you've got or it's over.

Im not so sure thats working. I keep wondering if there is a no war way to win this thing. In USA we give niggers money to vote for democrat, maybe they could do something like that.

I will win, because I am mastered the art of becoming bystander. Also, I'm pretty resistant to destructive temptations like drugs and alco, so I will survive the 90-s 2.0.

Think that's where all the endless dragging of Thier feet comes from? The Oligarchy? I guess that makes sense. So Russia would have to clean house of its own traitors first.... Not a bad idea.

Start by nuking Israel

And so far not one person has any good ideas. I thought you assholes were supposed to be smart

the subject is just not interesting
there's no point to this war to begin with
Russia didn plan to conquer Ukraine
they don't want to occupy it
the fuck are they even doing there
what would be a win for Russia at this point, they're clearly fighting Nato

God damn. How old are you 12? There is a nuclear nation going up against Globohomo.... The same Globohomo that wants to castrate you, wants to force inject you, wants you to live in a pod, wants you to eat bugs.... And you can be bothered to care? We are so fucked it's not even funny. Being high IQ is so God damned depressing. If I have to explain why Globohomo losing is a good thing.... Fuck.

you don't fight globohomo with weapon, nothing proved me that war isn actually a globohomo plan, if you want ideas you need an objective so I repeat, what is Russia objective? the special operation to denazify was funny at first what what's next?
same for the new idea to destroy infrastructure I hope the goal is clear and worth it because it's serve no fucking purpose
if you want to fight globohomo you blow fucking geneva or davos not your fucking neighbor no matter how cucked they are...
there's only two options left now
conquer ukraine or consolidate what you have and stabilize the situation there's no point to doing it. It's a self destructive behavior only explained by it being the last cry of an old fashioned ruling elites.
Tell me how I'm 12 years old.

Objective should be to forcibly make Ukraine Russian clay. Maybe your actually 14.

>should be
there's no objective because war are not meant to be won

The only way to take Switzerland is to nuke it and still half of Switzerland is in a bunker. Doesn't seem like a realistic goal. But, the Baltics, Ukraine, and breaking Europe economically, that seems like a realistic goal.

Vlad doesn't want to remove the current government, a big mistake. Zelensky has made it clear he has no interest in negotiations.

Agreed. Should have been assassinated on day 1