How do i accept christ as my lord and savior?

how do i accept christ as my lord and savior?

Attached: 83da47c5a298c0263996c1345000642f.jpg (477x574, 42.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel 36&version=NKJV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not a Christian, but I am pretty sure you just have to say something like
"I accept Jesus Christ into my heart as my lord and savior." and mean it.
Or something like that. Actual Christ-fags feel free to chime in.

Sinner's prayer, yeah:
Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior.

There you go OP, this guy right here has one way better than mine.
Good luck Christ-bro.

It unironically differs depending on the denomination. Calvinists legit believe that you're either born as a person who will go to Heaven or Hell and you can't change it, Evangelicals believe you need to have a "born-again" experience where Jesus enters your heart, and Catholics and Orthodox believe you need to pray consistently and do good works everyday and then you go to Heaven when you die. Catholic Saints said even if their time only around 10 went to Heaven every day, meaning in modern times almost none go to Heaven. So yea there's no clear answer, depends on your denomination.

>Good luck Christ-bro.
Woah. Usually religious threads are full of shit-slinging. I'm genuinely surprised kek

>Checked
Fuck the shitflinging. Just because I am agnostic does not mean I need to be an asshole. As long as you don't encourage 3rd worlder immigration like some Christian groups do you are alright in my book.
>If you white, you alright.

Attached: 1624406906233.png (1000x885, 817.73K)

>you just have to say something like "I accept Jesus Christ into my heart as my lord and savior." and mean it
exactly. God is spirit and truth, and must be worshiped in spirit and in truth

>As long as you don't encourage 3rd worlder immigration like some Christian groups
God doesn't like it either.

Simply say "Father God, I know that I am a sinner and incapible of not sinning without your help. Thank you for the gift of salvation thru Jesus Christ. I accept your gift, thank you my creator and one true Father."

Attached: diffuse-the-rest-9.png (400x400, 219.67K)

>God doesn't like it either
I figured he wouldn't. We all know they do it for their own satisfaction and ego not for their God. I like most of you 3rd worlders, over there.

Attached: 1652760967787.jpg (640x572, 92.54K)

You'll know. It's like an undeniable puzzle piece as to why nothing makes sense in this physical world, but it makes all the sense in the context of how everything is so broken. Spiritually you'll find yourself complete. Try to keep an open mind as to what could be interpreted as G.O.D. speaking @ you through what we would consider 'weird' ways.
>the Lord works in mysterious ways.
All that, It's a one way ticket once you find him.

>how do i accept christ as my lord and savior?

It's simple. Believe that he is your lord and saviour. The rest will begin occuring like an installation of ChristOS straight to your fucking brain. Actually pretty lit desu.

just go to the catholic church and stop making customized religions for fuck sake

Ephesians 2:8

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

Ephesians 2:8

Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Do not be fooled by traditions of any denomination but believe the words of the Bible which are the commandments of Christ

Revelation 22:9

Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

(AND OF THEM WHICH KEEP THE SAYINGS OF THIS BOOK)

Attached: 8+Symbols+That+Give+Us+a+Portrait+of+Jesus—Revelation+1_9-17.jpg (2500x1875, 269.28K)

Catholic church and the pope are the jew

Nobody buys your fake astroturf spam threads faggots.

bump

I don't want to go to heaven or hell, I don't feel guilt
I just belive that the path meant by jesus christ is the correct one and that degeneracy is a sin that will eventually turn you into a bad person

Attached: 1422833828759.jpg (600x609, 42.55K)

Why worship a kike on a stick?

here op

Attached: Pass it along if you are a saved Christian.jpg (1200x627, 1.06M)

My advice to you would be to do what I am doing - look at what Jesus says in the bible - pay particular attention to the advice he gives people - at one point he is asked “teacher what is the most important commandment” to which he replies
“Love the Lord God with all your heart and all of your mind and all of your soul”

“ the second is like it love you neighbour as your self”

Think long and hard on this an realise and accept Jesus Teaching - there are some who will tell you to accept jesus - erm I think that’s putting the cart before the horse….

Live his teaching

>I don't feel guilt
Heart of stone...??? You can pray that it be turned to flesh but you should probably read through Ezekiel 36 and understand these things do not come gently.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel 36&version=NKJV

Tell your mom you spent 9 months coming out and the rest of your life trying to get back in. Also, become a preacher. Some 21 year old would want to marry you because of the house the church will buy for you.

You just do, user. Of course it'd be better if you joined the one true church but if your heart is in the right place Jesus will be with you.

Believe that he came and did what he said he did, and obey what he wants you to do. It's not about saying some magic words and having some life changing emotional experience. Just believe and turn from your sins.