Why modern Americans like to cosplay as revolutionaries but never actually do any revolutions?

Why modern Americans like to cosplay as revolutionaries but never actually do any revolutions?

Attached: E6F97803-55D2-4BE1-A177-E6FB6C9575BA.jpg (643x1024, 148.98K)

comfort

Chuds have to role play because they suck at everything that isn’t fantasy/pretend.

Attached: 9CAF4EC2-FF86-421D-866C-EB34EFC2A1B7.png (645x770, 130.02K)

fuckin fatties larping as US Navy

Every single one of them is out of shape. They'd be sucking wind 2 minutes into a firefight. Spends THOUSANDS on range toys but can't even walk up a flight of steps. Completely useless in combat

1. turds playing war
2. never wear war clothes in a war , be a civilist and go to walmart BAAM attack your enemy sneaky .
3. massive low IQ > wear green camouflage in the streets lol .
4. you have two options by stupidity , leave stupidity or eliminate the problem > problem to big ? > built only white areas .

The fucking proportion of micropenises is literally astounding!

BECAUSE WE HAVE NO SPIRIT OR FAITH IN GOD ANYMORE. IF I WERE THEM I'D BE MORE SCARED OF A POPULATION WITH STICKS AND STONES THAT STILL HAD GOD RATHER THEN A POPULATION WITH THE MOST SOPHISTICATED WEAPONS ON THE MARKET WITH NO FAITH IN GOD

Idk looks like faggot cosplay to me

Attached: P1340749.jpg (1280x854, 259.35K)

THIS IS A SPAM THREAD

SAGE AND REPORT

Attached: fdgsdfgsdf.png (1006x850, 352.88K)

just men who havent outgrown cowboy and injuns games

First time I posted this thread

Fucking hell kike was jan 6 based or the worst thing since 911 make up your fucking mind

They're waiting for somebody else to start so nobody actually starts.

Gotta love the mutt in the green shirt. That body armor ain’t protecting shit, buddy

Yeah, but you copied it verbatim from the french faggot

The worst part is that in the event of a Happening, they'd turn their guns on White Nationalists first because "Natzees hate Uhmurrica hyuck!"

I didn’t copy it, schizo

It's not always cosplay. Those fellows turned out in Coeur d'Alene and the promised BLM riot failed to materialize. Should be a template for every white community.

Because they've been deracinated, neutered, kiked, and psyoped beyond belief.

>but never actually do any revolutions?

the times they are a changing........

per bob dylan...........

Sweaty ridiculous lardbucket LARPERs couldn't walk a mile the absolute state lmfao