It's very strange seeing Europeans being so racist to Russians for the last couple of months...

It's very strange seeing Europeans being so racist to Russians for the last couple of months. Now look I'm not against racism but these same people who are calling for the deportation of Russians also drink the Kool aid about the evils of American anti-black racism! And don't you dare say anything about deporting arabs!
How can we take this innate based behavior and have Europeans use it against actual threats?

Attached: 1660765333153170.jpg (1024x1005, 156.38K)

>It's very strange seeing Europeans being so racist to Russians for the last couple of months.
Never interacted with any slavs then I take it?

I am from a protestent Slavic family. Idk maybe protestant slavs are higher iq but you are talking to one right now.

I am pretty sure I am talking to an american. you kinda lose the connection to europe after a generation because you are not born or raised in those countries.

one of the most used insult in Hungary;
buzi cigány

They finally got legitimate target for oppression. They can't blame niggers in the open, they can't blame faggots in the open, they can't blame muzzies in the open.
But Here We Are, the Source Of All Evil a.k.a. Mordor a.k.a. Cartoonish Villain Nation a.k.a. Russians.
Sigh. It's all so tiresome.
I think it's time to finally buy a gun, for in the near future there are probably gonna be some rabid retards, randomly attacking me on the street for being- or speaking Russian. Lookin' for Osa/Wasp since it's fucking rocks at gunpoint range.

Attached: Wasp_(non-lethal_weapon).jpg (1744x1113, 343.78K)

My parents are sadly nomads so I don't have any connections not even to the USA because they moved so often.

>there are probably gonna be some rabid retards, randomly attacking me on the street for being- or speaking Russian.
Not in russia
just stay out of europe

It's not a racial issue, it's a national or ethical issue. I don't think they are being racists to us, not people I talk with see that as a racism. It's your perspective really, I don't think it's apply well to the situation.

I wouldn't go into iq discussion but orthodox Slavs are quite different culturally wise from catholic, I assume from protestants too.

Sorry for the typos it's 3am over here

i want to kill myself looking at that map cuz it s true,also bulgaria has lots of gypsies

Attached: 1662992396797747s.jpg (59x125, 1.79K)

The fuck is that map even?
How Any Forums mutts see Europe?
That can’t be though because Poland makes no sense then.

Most Americans would say it's still racist. Even though China is our greatest enemy you'll never see anyone hating the Chinese people, except from niggers lol
It was an edit from people Europeans most hate. An user changed the title.

Russia isn’t a race.

Maybe it's just mine perspective I dunno, as I don't really distinct between Russia and Europe and consider us an European nation, so there can't be any racism possible

Are we gonna make it, Romania bro?

Are they? They can't be as bad as niggers or even Mexicans for that case

Any story behind what the the portuguese did to luxembourg?

Did they just 'no source' a body of water kek

t. american genius

Europeans interact with one mildly rude Albanian or Slav and think it’s the end of the world. They wouldn’t make it one day in the disgusting shithole that is the United States. I would honestly prefer South Africa to this country because at least South African boomers know they lost to the niggers and aren’t so smug about their dumpster fire of a nation. I hate American so fucking much I hope every American gets exploded.

Anti-Russian hate is still a prejudice and that is a no-no in American culture. I feel like Europeans don't understand American propaganda and eat up all the stuff about black racism but do exactly that to minorities who they don't like.
See above.

>Did they just 'no source' a body of water kek
That is not very nice.

I did not notice that kek

it was always low here

Attached: PG_06.22.22_Poland_0_1[1].png (639x400, 48.08K)

it's official. greece is supreme karaboga finally we are recognize soon we will take over the world with our bgc

>EU
>high
>in poland
wut?

Every right-wing party should repeat "Entering Europe is a privilege" like a mantra for sure. Verbatim from a major mouthpiece of the EU. The globohomo hasn't shot itself in the foot like that since it let normies try home office.

Attached: 307.jpg (680x591, 33.71K)

Poles are the most pro EU country. They got over 2 trillion Euros in gibsmedat.

Poles are just faggots scared of Russia desperately looking for somebody to protect them, even despite all of the fucking history these niggers still believe they have allies or some shit. Deranged vassal state. Slava Muttlandini!

What above the post above, the text above. Either way it's not a prejudice. Russia dies represent Russians and Russians are to hold accountable for their country deeds good or bad. It really is that simple there's nothing racist about it.

German MSM was demonizing Russians so hard after their invasion, that we had people attacking Russians in Germany. Later the same MSM had to remind people to not be racist and the attacks stopped. I don't know why so many hate Russians (cold war propaganda maybe?), but the reason why many openly display their hatred because it's tolerated now. So I guess there are many racist people out there who you just need to tell with MSM that hating niggers is allowed now and they will murder them in the streets.

To be fair russians are behaving like chimps here