How does it make you feel that an 8 year old girl has more courage than all the grown ass men on Any Forums?

How does it make you feel that an 8 year old girl has more courage than all the grown ass men on Any Forums?

Attached: 1663155354500989.jpg (640x906, 85.11K)

I can defeat her in battle.

Isn’t a trial an experiment? Maybe because I’m a grown man and I can make own decisions?

what kind of parent would sign up their kid for experimental trials for drugs

Attached: 1656988641860.png (797x798, 906.71K)

Isn’t learning about science by being a test subject like learning about the Holocaust by climbing into an oven? Spoiler alert: no, because that never happened.

Why does every thread need to be bait, it's so tiresome and boring so low effort, miss the days when Any Forums would call faggotry out

An asian woman.

No she's retarded LOL

It's stupid to take untested jew juice, not "brave."

>killing yourself for updoots
>courage
pick one

>yes child, for the sake of compliance in our eternal state of cowardice you must be injected with unknown chemicals we call medicine.

I pity them

I hope she's okay. Her parents clearly don't care about her well being but she's only going to want their adoration.

im learning about science by becoming an experiment

Any Forums pussies are the reason we still have hundreds od covid deaths a day

hopefully they all get to learn about the medical system next

You WILL be mocked for refusing the koolaid

Show your tits or never post again, bitch

Yes, it is. Her parents signed her up to be a human experiment. They must really hate her, or they're stupid as fuck.

Why does every bait thread have to be bumped?

I hope she’s ok too, user. This world is pretty bleak but we have one another.

I identify as a newborn baby and the vaccine hasn't been cleared for babies.

The kind that thinks attention and social media points are worth more than their own child

>blind clinical trials

So brave

Many such cases.

Sad!

Brainwashed has nothing to do with courage.

LOL hopefully he means she did it without his permission so he’s using it as an example to teach her about the Tuskegee experiments or blood letting or lobotomies or gender reassignment surgery or thalidomide

In a few years all of the vaxxies will be dead and we won't have to hear this shit again

Attached: op faggot police.png (500x553, 234.63K)

Based. Most normies just say they got the science juice to fight of covid.

True courage is a relic

Attached: WireAP_c6858b5b448a4d13a5e3b11e50538349_16x9_1600.jpg (1600x900, 186.39K)

>what kind of parent would sign up their kid for experimental trials for drugs

Her child could help save millions of others.

Patriotic parents have sent their children to war since history began. What's so wrong with them accepting an INFITESIMAL risk not for some stupid concept like "honor" or "the nation", but to *literally* save the lives of others without respect to status or origin?

Sounds noble as fuck to me.

Get the booster science deniers. Covid inst over.

Attached: covid is not over.png (942x571, 93.71K)

Only faggots use Reddit. Like you.

just think how good she'll look on instagram where her bosses and friends carefully watch everything she posts

An 8 year old girl doesn’t lose her job and become homeless for saying her opinions.

cute little chink

I would almost

>what kind of parent would sign up their kid for experimental trials for drugs
The type of parent who would raise a PoS kid that will end up pushing for more authoritarian bullshit in pursuit of good goyim points. For all their evil, the one upside of these parents is we most likely won't have to deal with the stupidity of their progeny since they'll die from the clot shot 2.0.

Attached: Kim Jong Chad.jpg (1907x1082, 327.46K)

At 8, everyone here would have done the same thing she did. It's not courage, but ignorance. Whatever happens is on the parent who should be protecting her.
Realistically, at best, nothing happens. Best case scenario would have happened if she wasn't thrust into an experiment just so her mom could virtue signal to people who feel nothing for her.

Chinks aren't known for their empathy towards their offspring...

To be fair she probably hasn't posted as much crazy stuff online as to provoke a government to prescribe them a dose of Speaknevermore.

it's a girl, for asians it worth less than a bowl of chicken feet

bet they didn't even pay her kek

singing up to potentially damage your bloodline against their will, and lie to them as they aren't old enough to understand the risks involved here

that is some turbocuck and child predator level shit combined

You’re a tranny shill faggot. You’ll never be a real woman and you’ll kill yourself in a few months. The world will be a better place without you, and sadly, you know I’m right.

Attached: 2263C0D5-A56A-4E05-9DEB-C60E14580837.jpg (960x960, 50K)

Real talk I'm scared to die.

I cucked. I was running out of money, nobody would hire me without it. My parents wouldn't let me move back in because I would "put them at risk". So I stopped "acting like a 5 year old" and signed up to get untested genetic material injected into me "like an adult".

I got my 50k a year job, but I feel like I'm going to stroke out at any fuckin moment. Last blood pressure was 162 over 117. I cant lay down to sleep because my entire neck is swollen (lymph nodes trying their best, I assume).

Basically lol lmao even FUCKKKKK.

Fucking psychotic leftists turning their kids into guinea pigs lmao

As much as I like to gripe about my family, I thank God they were never this deranged.

checked