>why do you care about gay marriage, it doesn't affect you at a-

Attached: sketch-1663195479492.png (1563x1080, 450.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastelink.net/focx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

niggers tonguing my anus rate is skyrocketing this year

Attached: 3B9B9C61-9D23-44FB-9C80-9053122B6627.gif (240x288, 2.07M)

Correlation doesn’t equal causation.
Show me the logical route that links gay marriage to marriage decline.

Kill yourself faggot supporter

That’s so sad. (((They))) are winning

Faggots reproduce by raping kids

Attached: B3E70830-01D0-47BC-A3F9-3A110F1A5543.jpg (750x422, 37.35K)

Correlation does not equal causation

Marriage is a scam created by women to enslave men into child support
Nothing sacred about it

It didn't happen because of gay marriage.
Both of those happened because you let libshits and kikes completely take over.

Kys faggot supporters

So you admit there isn't one?

The marriage rate could easily have declined because of the rise of online dating apps and not gay marriage. If you can't provide a casual link, nobody should take you seriously.

Faggots are 2% of the population yet make up 50% of the child molestan cases.

Attached: 27405F1D-FB2A-4ADC-8A36-54A58916EDB6.jpg (984x2560, 525.54K)

What are the rates of gay marriage in the us?

Gayness and marriage are both fake

Yes user, go and hate faggots and niggers and don't even try to notice who's using them as puppets to keep you busy.

I honestly think decline in marriage is what causes gay marriage to be considered valid. It can only happen once people forget what marriage is for and stop taking it seriously.

Faggots are the puppets of the kike. They are disgusting unnatural abominations. Civil unions were a fucking mistake. Statistics on Sodomites:

pastelink.net/focx

Some highlights:

• Depending on the city, 39-59% of homosexuals are infected with intestinal parasites like worms, flukes and amoebae, which is common in filthy third world countries (8).
• The median age of death of homosexuals is 42 (only 9% live past age 65). This drops to 39 if the cause of death is AlDS. The median age of death of a married heterosexual man is 75 (8).
• The median age of death of lesbians is 45 (only 24% live past age 65). The median age of death of a married heterosexual woman is 79 (8).
• Homosexuals are 100 times more likely to be murdered (usually by another homosexual) than the average person, 25 times more likely to commit suicide, and 19 times more likely to die in a traffic accident (8).

Homosexuals account for a disproportionate number of hepatitis cases: 70-80% in San Francisco, 29% in Denver, 66% in New York City, 56% in Toronto, 42% in Montreal, and 26% in Melbourne (8).
• 37% of homosexuals engage in sadomasochism, which accounts for many accidental deaths. In San Francisco, classes were held to teach homosexuals how to not kill their partners during sadomasochism (8).

• 50% of male syphilis is carried by homosexuals as a rectal infection and can enter through the urethra of another homosexual during anal sex. (7)Around 67-80% of homosexuals lick and/or insert their tongues into the anuses of their partners (called “rimming”, anilingus, fecal sex, etc.) and ingest biologically significant amounts of feces (7)

• 33% of homosexuals admit to fisting (inserting the hand, sometimes part of the arm, into the rectum of his partner). (7)

Urinating on each other (“golden showers”) and torture has doubled among homosexuals since the 1940s, and fisting has increased astronomically. (7)
• 17% of homosexuals eat and/or rub the feces of their partners on themselves

drumpf did this

Attached: 1646588370217.png (819x642, 67.5K)

Show me something that links gay marriage to marriage decline instead of just sperging out like a retard about fags.

Gay's didn't ruin marriage. Women did.

Because gay marriage is just another degenerate leftist policy meant to destroy the secular family faggot.

How does gays getting married prevent straights from getting married? Explain the logical steps.

You sure you don't want secular families destroyed?

Legalization of gay marriage destroyed the sanctity of marriage. The institution of marriage is no longer taken seriously, so people figure why bother.

Shut the fuck up trannies go back to leftypol

Attached: 56CA62FE-ECDC-4572-ABC8-ADDE4838DF1E.jpg (612x297, 13.26K)

Not an argument. Low IQ detected

>secular family
That's exactly what gay marriage is.

This is what happens to trannies and faggots when they step out of line aka their whole existence

Attached: 4476F26E-4DEE-46CC-B523-D4D2132527E9.jpg (562x312, 31.79K)

I don’t argue with trannies. I simply tell them to commit suicide. An argument is unnecessary when your lifestyle is an abomination of nature

Not a tranny. Not a fag. Don't care about fags. Just hate morons like you. You make right wingers look stupid. And you're probably a closet case. Faggot.

Low IQ moron

Have fun wageslaving for your gf or wife

You did not disprove Trump being the cause of Americans marrying less, which means Trump is trully the cause of it since the curve inflection is exactly on the date of his election.

holy based

That's nice, but you should be doing that to kikes.

>Don’t care about fags
>make right wingers look bad
You are the one who makes right wingers look bad. Hey dumbfuck what the fuck are you conserving? Being a faggot is a revolt against traditional values it is disgusting and immoral. Now if you want my answer to why marriage rates are going down it is attributed to shit like no fault divorce, the secularization of society, increasing anti natalist worldview in society, etc. Most faggots fit under the last 2
You are literally a faggot supporter. I hate people like you you’ll still be saying “ GAYS ARE FINE AS LONG AS THEY DONT FORCE IT ON ME” when their raping your kid right in front of you. Fucking anglo retard

Causation equals causation. Marriage became disgusting because gays permanently wear adult diapers due to anal leakage. Who wants to be associated with that? Should wedding cakes be brown moving forward to better represent LGBT freaks shitting themselves on a daily basis?

>fags can get married so i wont now
marriage was on the way out already faggot you are fucking stupid

Attached: 1639639845956.jpg (625x423, 26.45K)

I hate kikes with every fiber in my body but this thread is about faggots