We are losing the culture war white bros...

we are losing the culture war white bros, we a re fueling their wakanda vibranium magic with our gross white pepo memes lol

Attached: lmao.png (468x109, 10.72K)

So our racism is making black people pay for things?
We're making the world a better place.

Attached: 8302211D-D486-4B8C-84D6-506CDB9F4EB4.jpg (828x1525, 841.37K)

im sure hed be against black panther being remade with an all white cast

lawdy dem black people gone support it? dass what they gone do? sheeeit

are going to*

Niggers

Attached: 1660693562094798.png (477x547, 296.23K)

i dont care what the original story is supposed to be
i just want to watch media that appeals to me

Attached: 9C60BE40-1F46-44B6-8198-EAED3CFE01BB.jpg (824x1410, 914.15K)

Attached: 83EA37F1-9921-47C6-8172-861397BD51F0.jpg (828x1432, 861.27K)

Attached: kek.png (476x447, 168.12K)

I don't care what they think.

niggers and white-niggers (aka Americans) are so stupid that can't see that all those movies are to create division and distress, if anyone was really and seriously interested in integrating blacks into society they would find black stories to be told and that would be an effective way of creating something with artistic value.
all those psyops are meant to destroy your country and it's kinda of nice to see it because Americans are all stupid assholes.

Black people are not going to go watch the Little Mermaid. It's for kids, and those kids.... don't have fathers. The mothers aren't going to take them either. I have no doubt the system will pay middle class Black mothers to see it and do photo op's with them, but the general Black audience wont watch it, and neither will the White audience. The controversy of a gay scene in the Buzz Lightyear movie crushed it, White famillies will avoid this too. I'm baffled they are releasing it in May. They'd have had more luck doing it over Christmas.

I don't know why you dumb faggots think a culture war is winnable. Every single nigger is against us, every Asian american, every shit colored person in this garbage heap, and probably around half the white population is if you believe that many are liberal. All they have to do is post something mocking like
And win. Whites should've done something years ago if they didn't want this to happen

Wow thanks Putin

Attached: 1638448477108.jpg (400x400, 31.22K)

>are so stupid that can't see that all those movies are to create division and distress
>muh division
No, it's just "Fuck White People". The dvivison is inevitable. The distress is constant. These movies are there to further humiliate and belittle White people and essentially replace us publically. Only White people are victimized by this, no one else.
>it's over, goy
If it was over, you wouldn't be posting and your desperate demoralization propaganda wouldn't be nessecary. If this is truly unwinnable, then say "Whites will inevitably win". Go on, shill, if you aren't a demoralization shill, then prove it.

Say "Whites are going to win"

The overton window has been pushed, people are seeing how one groups culture can be modified without their consent to bolster another group while crying foul if roles are reversed.

niggers don't even support their own families, why would they support a movie aside from selling it outside a food lion?

A leaf just ended the thread.. woww

Coming from the same race of people who lose their shit when they find out a white voice actor is voicing a POC in some kid’s show.

Attached: 1662595536303959.png (640x655, 361.79K)