NATO's purpose is to control Russia

There's a huge country with a 40 million population, almost 100% white, who are willing and capable of shielding your countries while using their own and your weapons. So, instead of Hans having to fire, it's an Ukrainian true bvll.

I'm going to make this post once and for all, I warn you that every single whore who tells you that Ukraine shouldnt get arms supplies is either fucking retarded or straight up a prostitute for rubles. Done.

Every single state around Russia will go to war just to avoid aligning with the Russian DOG state, and by providing them with weapons you're moving fronline further from your lands.

Attached: 1659385293058771.jpg (1024x584, 67.39K)

Why should ukraine be entitled to shit my taxes paid for?

Attached: 1646992208493.png (469x504, 190.41K)

>The ukraine
>White
Kek

Attached: 1663024672329.jpg (2452x2872, 2.01M)

Fuck Jewkraine AND Russia and fuck your flag too

Also, whites who fight for a jewish leader are traitors and deserve to die

Israel pulls the same shit
>we are the bulwark agaisnt the muslims in the east

They are also the reason theyre an issue in the first place, they claim to be a bulwark agaisnt an issue they started

And now theyre trying to do it again

Jews aren’t white moron, see

I dont need shield, I want a pipe ffs.

all I can say is that the entire world is laughing at Russia currently

You’re arguing against a butthurt retard, they have no human logic only butthurt

It was literally built so it could kill russians, and now it gets to.

Shut up Mongol Muttslim scum

Attached: who's side are you on.jpg (1017x844, 268.88K)

so fucking tired of ukraine shills. ukraine, if it continues to exist in the future, will never live this down. eternally the most ludicrous shill country of all time

Silly fag, meme flags are for kikes

Shut the fuck up, Yankee mutt. You're the biggest fag here. You let your woman sleep with a nigger. And you have Dykes and Trannies as celebrities. You worship niggers day and night. You won't even kill Biden to save your country while you have guns. Absolute fucking failure of a peoples. You interbred with niggers so much and Spics that you probably have some DNA of them in you.

Attached: British say hello.jpg (314x215, 20.01K)

You’re even more liberal than us and you embraced it willingly, idk why what your bitching about. Also it’s pretty funny that you dropped the meme flag as soon as you got called out, did the bullying get to you? Oh wow a Nazi flag, that’s so edgy and daring here of all places.

Attached: D7042B8B-AC9C-43B1-91B0-DB8493F4FD70.jpg (594x401, 42.92K)

At least we had to be liberalized. U.S was always a liberal progressive shithole. We were always conservative until recently.

Attached: John A Macdonald did nothing wrong.jpg (719x711, 184.45K)

Ukraine is literally unironically defending Europe from the Mongol hordes right now.

>b-but I have to pay 20 cents more for gas
Shut the fuck up.

But you jail people for using the wrong pronouns now, I don’t understand your logic. If you’re just going to jerk off to what once was then everyone does that, you’re not special.

But they had to take effort to turn a very conservative place into a liberal shithole. Meanwhile U.S was always a centrist lolbertarian shithole and a melting pot.

Attached: America needs religion.jpg (792x580, 68.29K)

Russia never starts a war, Russia finishes it. Putin said and he's absolutely right.