They need to destroy this thing before the government gets a hold of it

Apparently some software developer just unveiled this new technology he’s created that can take any instagram photo and reverse search it cross referencing any open source camera all over the world and locate video of the person from the day the picture was taken. There’s A) no chance the government doesn’t get their hands on this, and B) they don’t use it for arresting people they don’t like

tiktok.com/t/ZTR5vQEym/

Attached: AF4CAD3E-4537-436B-85E7-E13EDCEF7E5B.jpg (1170x2025, 379.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

consequence.net/2019/07/juggalo-makeup-facial-recognition/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you taking selfies?

>Instagram
>tiktok
who cares you cunt of questionable ethnicity.

>instajew
only goys use this. what’s the problem?

Modern problem require modern solution

Attached: piaihrl51e931.jpg (640x669, 61.97K)

Hey retardo did you forget the NSA exists?

They've already had the capacity to do this shit. Catch up user. "anonymity" is well and truly dead.

Imagine thinking some random retard on tiktok has technology the glowies dont. Holy fuck do I hate zoomers

Wow, she talks like a retard. I had to mute the video, I couldn't even understand what she was saying.
Also, this isn't "new technology". But the answer to this is a) don't use instagram b) don't go fuck around in big cities and get your face recorded by "open source cameras"

is that headline real
?
tell me it's not

You think the glowies cant already do this? Fucking retard

This is only possible to brainlets who have no idea how these things work.

Jesus, man, you think the government isn’t already able to do that?

I mean, it makes perfect sense.

I'm sure the government can do this but I highly doubt some random developer has the capacity to store the footage from all the open source cameras in the world. It's probably bullshit.

it's real

Attached: tahkon.png (500x734, 388.86K)

battle of the AIs

Attached: tahkion.png (505x560, 245.06K)

>be on isntagram
>find pic
>where could I possibly find more pic/videos of this individual

Attached: 1580414782564.png (720x303, 95.92K)

This is terribly oversimplified the way you put it and can be easily blocked or tricked, just imagine how much energy is wasted doing those searches. A broken clock is still right twice a day.

>Last year, Ticketmaster and LiveNation invested in a former military facial recognition company, with the hope that the technology could be used to both strengthen and speed up event entry. If that prospect thoroughly creeps you out, here’s a simple life-hack to defeat Big Brother: become a Juggalo. In a revelation that is sure to freak out the FBI, Insane Clown Posse’s passionate fan base have unintentionally unlocked the secret to thwarting facial recognition.

>It turns out that Juggalos face makeup cannot be accurately read by many facial recognition technologies. Most common programs identify areas of contrast — like those around the eyes, nose, and chin — and then compare those points to images within a database. The black bands frequently used in Juggalo makeup obscure the mouth and cover the chin, totally redefining a person’s key features.

consequence.net/2019/07/juggalo-makeup-facial-recognition/

Oh I'm sure this is new and they haven't had this technology for more than a decade.

Juggalos… I k-kneel.

>still the music off dysgenic white trash though

>AIs
algorithm integration?

"Fuckin magnets" takes on new meaning

flabbergasted
clown world went full circle I guess who could have see that one coming

We live in a timeline where Juggalos where actually the smartest group... they realized it was clown world before ANYONE else!

Attached: A4A4EF3F-C1E5-4012-BC18-EDDBA836763D.gif (498x498, 648.09K)

I have successfully prevented my Zoomer kids from being on IG, TikCock, Faceberg, etc.
It wasn't (and still isn't) easy, but as the Current Years advance, they get more information and it gets easier to win the battles.
At some point, being unfindable on the Internet is going to be a kind of superpower.

Fucking AIs how do they work, is not a Juggalo lyric for a reason, they Juggaknow wassup bruh!
>been learning irish
>captcha: TG4 TD
TG caethair + Ted as in father Ted... they got me bros im a gonner!

>that logo

Attached: circumpunct_collage_1.jpg (1319x720, 238.7K)