22yo zoomer here. Is life really just a game of pretend? Does anyone actually know why they do what they do? I mean...

22yo zoomer here. Is life really just a game of pretend? Does anyone actually know why they do what they do? I mean, we earn money to afford necessary items and shelter, but nobody really wonders why we need money? Basically, what I am trying to ask is, this is all a game of pretend right?

Attached: 1662218172338767.jpg (1284x1363, 142.46K)

there are millions of square miles of unused wilderness you could go live in with a natural life style, but you'll never do it.

But the government owns that

But what even is the government? We say that word as if it's something other than humans. The government is just humans. Why do humans rule over other humans?

I do what I do in order to reach my goals, and to explore human consciousness as well as the universe at large.
I also try to honor creation and God. I may not be able to define God, I may not belong to any religion, but I am absolutely convinced that there's something more to this than what we see.

Free will is what is in our ability to change. Diverting a stream for example.
Fate is what is outside of our power to change (altering the course of the Moon for example)
Destiny is something akin to a 'scripted' event.

good thing i am not a retard that believes he is spinning on a sphere that is spinning around the fire sphere that is also spinning while spinning around super ultra black hole wow! that is going upwards at never measured speed of light wow !

Attached: 118540716_1244782982567935_1199294490352126377_n.jpg (1080x1350, 167.15K)

>But what even is the government? We say that word as if it's something other than humans. The government is just humans. Why do humans rule over other humans?
It's about symbolism and ego-blindedness.

Attached: 1625599021937.png (935x894, 925.45K)

What is your "profession"¿

Reptillians

Poor zoomie, you'll find out soon lil guy

I love those abstract phrases. "The real world finna hit you". Do you know any more?

>good thing i am not a retard
You're a cumbait-posting namefag

Genuine question: why is a natural lifestyle so much better? Right now, I just write code (which is at least somewhat mentally stimulating) then attempt to fill the rest of my hours with hobbies. If I was living like Ted K, then I'd be spending that time fixing my house, hunting, etc instead (probably less interesting, but I'd have more time to read I guess), plus I'd be even more lonely. What benefits am I missing? It all seems so meaningless no matter what.
t. a very unhappy 23-year-old

Make your body into a killing machine. Practice MMA all day. Practice reflex training. Learn to shoot bows and guns well. Lift and run and sprint.

>22yo zoomer here. Is life really just a game of pretend?
You might say that.
>I'm matter sheeeet

Attached: 15121337911616420.png (1206x1344, 477.25K)

Yes and you're even pretending to be yourself. There nothing outside of existence don't go look you'll waste your time, it's fine to lie it up it's how we one day escape this mortal coil but you can just live your life. People tell you do be a normal it's for a reason.

Attached: drunk guy not a hero.jpg (306x423, 26.28K)

yes, learn to lie, fake it till you make it.

as above and below

kys mysticoper. you fags are worse parrots, narcissist and detrements to individualism than literal banksters.

>Why do humans rule over other humans?
How many times did I ask myself the same and (((you))) hopefully too.
Seems like building a civilization takes a great toll and you have to reward/discipline your subjects for things to get done.
Let's add human imperfection and a few millennia and we're here. Who cares if they obtained the land through deceit and the blood of innocents, that's a thing of the past.

Forgot to change ID's, dipshit.

No, I asked myself, and I showed it to the rest of you.

>merely pretending
Find a new script and start a different slide thread. This one is compromised.

>this is all a game of pretend right?
Yes
You go to school because you're told to
You go to work because you have to
You spend time with your family because that's what family does
Day after day you wake up and have to make the conscious decision to be a part of "civilization". Yes, you may have the urge to join a raiding party, or sail away on a ship, or simply live in the woods. These are called natural urges. You have the urge to fuck, kill, and eat.
But we all make that decision to go outside into the world and pretend to be like everyone else, meanwhile everyone is trying to pretend to be like everyone else while we all suppress the urges to fight and fuck.
No, No one knows what they're doing. No one knows why they do it. The further you get up the ladder, the more you realize people have no idea what they're doing. They act like they do but they don't

I think you're the retard, since my point flew over your non existent brain.

hey zoomie, I am the Galaxy Owner Deity aka GOD. show Benis or gtfo of my galaxy

>Is life really just a game of pretend?
Kind of.
> Does anyone actually know why they do what they do?
The world is very complicated and if you where to find out exactly why you are doing every little thing you are doing you would probably spend a lot of time doing that instead of actually doing things you should be doing. Its like, what is the purpose of life? Well its usually to continue life. You have life, you want to live it and you want to create it. And so goes the cycle until the sun stops. So if you just do the things that everyone around you do, then you will most likely have a decently fine life. Just follow the flock and things will generally work out. That goes for other animals too, not just humans. You repeat what your parents and ancestors do. And so on.

>but nobody really wonders why we need money?
Try and live a life without money and see how that life is. I bet you would want money after living that. How is your life like if you can't chose where you live? Have you ever rented a shit apartment with shit neighbors that makes your life a hell and not being able to afford to move? Do you know what its like when your computer breaks and you can't afford to get a new one?