Russian Banned Bald & Bankrupt Exposed

Ok wow, this video was quite interesting. Apparently the (((dude))) is a pick up artist who lived in India to fuck girls. He then set up the Youtube channel to make money while travelling and fucking Russian chicks. He is ((()))….you know

Turns out he’s now been banned. Probably FSB got wind of the video apart from his critique of Putin.

youtu.be/4XDf2lrMIoU

Attached: BE9D6020-AB4B-4273-BA92-F553434ED816.jpg (1125x1298, 577.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1z-ofwCXNH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh no he likes young girls. What a monster.

Well I don't like JEws so I guess I wont bother with his back catalogue

Intradesting!

Based Bald

This is known for years for anyone who actually follows Benjamin, he is also a fraudster and a charged rapist

He changed his real name in part because if you googled his real name articles about his rape charges pop up

Yea everything you just said is mentioned in the video and a lot more so kindly stfu

Harald Baldr is the most disappointing, full on Ukraine shill

Attached: 1658748438474334.jpg (887x869, 102.73K)

So a male wants to fuck female instead of sucking cock or becoming a tranny? What a monster

Exposed means new information someone mentions this stuff every time the topic of his channel comes up. Nothing new.

WOW the biggest part of all this to me ( cause I always assumed he was a glowie mi6 and also a hedonistic nympho for the third worlders) was that he states hes a fucking kike, if the vorkuta username is actualy his

Attached: baldandbankruptisjewish.png (1944x1084, 921.9K)

He gloated about the court case on the rooshv forums. For some reason the woman thought his name was Benjamin Smith, so all the legal documents from her side had that name in them. The judge then apparently dismissed the case because of this error.

Yea basically everything corresponds between him and Vorkuta.

>She was of legal, consenting age in the local jurisdiction, you sick fuck.

Attached: YouSickFuck.png (671x377, 344.12K)

What did you expect from these two idiots desu

So his Dark secret is that he loves fucking girls?

And travel.

>fuck girls
abysmal, how dare he?

>Ok wow, this video was quite interesting. Apparently the (((dude))) is a pick up artist who lived in India to fuck girls. He then set up the Youtube channel to make money while travelling and fucking Russian chicks. He is ((()))….you know
And back in the UK he gang raped some chick and got off due to a technicality, and the judge said something about how heinous his role was or something (I read it in an old news article). Yeah, he's a piece of shit.

so the moral of the story is the guy that was probably him on a forum had a vision for his life and actually pursued and lived out his dreams. what a piece of shit

Is Russia run by Asian incels? They are also big sex police who try to stop everyone from having sex.

>Apparently he's a pick up artist who lived in India to fuck girls. He then set up the Youtube channel to make money while travelling.

huh? Yes that's what he did. that's what I would do. that's what most men would do. what's exposed? He told you from the start of his YouTube channel.

> lived in India to fuck girls

sick

>had a vision for his life and actually pursued and lived out his dreams. what a piece of shit
...and dreams were to take advantage of poor women in poor countries. Say what you want, but you have to admit that's not something a high moral type of guy would do, and it contradicts his persona he gives off for youtube.

my god.

not watching your gay little YT channel lol

That’s just another Eurotrash traveler. You fuckers are everywhere.

Theres this video where Harald is making fun of Bald for having a "moral hangover". He doesnt say what that was exactly, but he alludes to it being something bad and likely perverted.

Bald doesnt look too happy that its being mentioned on camera

Start at 0:44
youtube.com/watch?v=1z-ofwCXNH8

Attached: bald.jpg (542x382, 19.76K)

>fucks women
>exposed
OP is confirmed faggot