BRUH

12 year old nog chimped out when his phone was taken away and completely trashed his poor moms house.

twitter.com/_sjae/status/1570120999835959296

Attached: PDVD_051.jpg (605x659, 71.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_sjae/status/1570120999835959296
youtube.com/watch?v=S8rRladhM1g
youtu.be/-14W5XTqL5U
usacrime.com/boy-chokes-grandmother-to-death-china/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he seen dem tiddies on that phone. take tiddies away from a 12 year old, expect violence.

Based

I’ll beat that little niglet myself

no old man to give him a beating, and the kid needs one.

>black single mom
lmao you can take the monkey out the jungle...

All the 12 year olds looking at the bbw subreddits on plebbit these days so wouldn’t be surprised

that's ok I'm sure his father will discipline him.

is she raising a hulk?

Attached: file.png (566x654, 225.43K)

i bet that nigger really enriches the learning environment at school. a pleasure to be around. what every teacher dreams of.

holy mother of god

Attached: what are you waiting for DO IT.jpg (499x252, 13K)

Always buy rebar-reinforced countertops when remodeling your inner-city kitchen.

blacks are abnormally strong. Sometimes they can exhibit the strength of 2-3 humans. I'm not surprised a cub could do that.

LoL stop making more niggers

I bet he's scared to death of what his dad is going to do when he gets home from work.

beating children is okay and acceptable under the right circumstances. There's people out there that think spanking is beating. Spanking was the hippy faggot way to lessen beatings. This child needs the belt, nothing outrageous, but a solid smack upside the head, a sore ass, and no dinner.

and just so we all know, before i even go on twitter, im sure she has a go fund me set up already with 100k+.

the niggers did it themselves. they are evolving.

Attached: nigger ruining a store and rioting.webm (480x480, 2.7M)

>blacks are abnormally strong
except they're not, though.

And people wonder why they are being charged $1500 a month for rent.
No insurance company covers "jit going HAM".
This will cost the property owners $80-$100 thousand dollars to repair.
I'm amazed blacks can even find people to rent to them.

Not my problem.

This.
Boys are made to challenge authority, if the final authority isn't violence they will push the bar this far every time.
As in final, being last resort when the child is chimping out and out of control.

I was talking to a teacher who quit the other day. He said in his 22 years in education, the under 16s coming out of the corona lockdowns are emotionally and mentally broken. Small trivial things turn into rage fests for no reason. The social skill gap widened and we will se it a lot in the next decade

>twitter.com/_sjae/status/1570120999835959296
>Give a kid a phone at the age of 2
>ignore him for 10 years
>take away his phone one day
sheeeeiitt

Its a niglet, they mature closer to animals and are nearly full grow by puberty. Its one of the core problems with mixing races in school. Whites are smaller longer but expected to defend themselves without weapons against niggers twice their size

youtube.com/watch?v=S8rRladhM1g

He'll be in a jail soon with that anger management he has. Or dead with another niggers bullet in his skull. Move on

>>ignore him for 10 years
No use in getting them to try to do anything. They bring their phone with them and state at it regardless of what they are doing.
>want to go fishing?
"ugh this is so bring, its wet and cold out, where is my tiktok machine? I need to record this crazy looking fish for the webs to see!"

Yeah 1 second might cover it, but maybe make it 2 just to be on the safe side.

Attached: 1663189392205.jpg (1076x356, 93.58K)

Why do we fighting game fags always go back to the classics?
When the new COD comes out people IMMEDIATELY abandon the old COD
When the new FIFA or 2K comes out, samething.

Why do we do this to ourselves?
New mortal kombat? Nah ill just play MK trilogy
New street fighter? nah ill just play SFII
I really want to stop playing the classics and move on but i can't

Attached: street-fighter-2-turns-30-years-old-1612640448410.jpg (1600x900, 604.02K)

>twitter.com/_sjae/status/1570120999835959296

and yet another upstanding citizen prepares to enter adulthood

Attached: 3736737.jpg (1000x600, 98.3K)

Tbh I'd do the same if someone stole my shit. Dunno why parents get a pass on this.

Most likely hit it with something. Granite, and fake-granite, is very brittle. A 10 lb sledge wouldn't even slow down going through something like that

I've seen these people "raise" their kids. They purposefully teach their kids to not respect businesses, property or other people. I can guarantee you this is exactly how she raised her child, she just didn't expect him to do it to her. I'm making sure my kid doesn't get a smartphone for a long time.

Attached: 1661753636161072.jpg (1580x1340, 467.74K)

nigger I did way worse shit when my parents would take away my gameboy or computer.
the scary thing about white children is that they remember things, and when a seed is planted in their mind they water it and nurture it into a grown ass idea. this is a very rare trait in nigger youth.

So how do you discipline behavior like that?

youtu.be/-14W5XTqL5U
loved SF2

And they wonder why white people don't want them in their neighborhoods...

Attached: 1655231424170.jpg (960x716, 112.32K)

prison

This is true.
We as a society have decided that at age ~ we are expected to be at a certain level of maturity physically and mentally, but there are differences in development between individuals. Moreso when comparing races.

step 1: do not be a single mother
step 2: have a man as a father around the house
step 3: stop giving these little faggots phones and computers

Because you live in their fucking home at 12 and you're not paying any bills you fucking faggot

Can a niglet raised by White parent can be compassionate?

This kid needs to be fed into a wood chipper. I would not be able to control myself and I would literally murder him if it was my kid

>No officer, I kicked him out when he destroyed my house, haven't seen him in days.
>Why yes, that is a new slab for a shed

>Small trivial things turn into rage fests
that's what happens when someone is coddled their whole life finally gets hit with some reality.
when i was a kid it was "you won't be going to high school if you don't get your shit together". delinquent kids and their parents flipped out when this happened after 8 years of 'whatever'

now they wouldn't dare hold back a kid, so they maybe get that first bad grade or minor detention in grade 10/11 and that's their first taste of 'no'.

i went to HS with a coddled kid that got in shit for not turning in work, spent 5x the time and effort fighting it and being a cunt about it than doing the fucking work would have taken.

Send him to Ukraine.

Yes, but noticeably less common than with white and asian children

What do you want to bet that she doesn't have Homeowners, Renter's or Umbrella insurance

How about this one OP?
usacrime.com/boy-chokes-grandmother-to-death-china/

Attached: ..jpg (640x753, 52.56K)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE

WALE IT'S THE NIG SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOW