Now not only are companies hiring based on race, they're also doing layoffs based on race. Link to CEO statement:

Now not only are companies hiring based on race, they're also doing layoffs based on race. Link to CEO statement: sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1447669/000119312522244315/d380990dex991.htm

Attached: DeathbyDEI.png (960x1216, 537.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11122475/Minneapolis-teachers-unions-plan-fire-white-teachers-ahead-people-color-ILLEGAL.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminscent of the recent example of the MN teachers union saying it will prioritize firing whites before "POC": dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11122475/Minneapolis-teachers-unions-plan-fire-white-teachers-ahead-people-color-ILLEGAL.html

Isnt that a huge class-action lawsuit just begging to happen? Who let him say that out loud.

Sounds kind of racist

>nooo u have to fire blacks
Fuck you cracka

Kike judges kek just imagine how close they are to complete genocide of the white race

How much trouble can I get in for saying I am black or whatever on a job application? Serious question. Is there a way for them to verify it and get me in legal trouble, or can I decide my race just as easily as men can "decide" to be a woman?

You are dealing with people who don't understand the difference between quality and quantify, but will follow what the quantities because they're easier to describe and because money is delineated in numbers.

>Isnt that a huge class-action lawsuit just begging to happen?
Not if the federal government has set arbitrary goalposts required a certain percentage of companies workforce be of a particular race. Then you can say you're firing them due to numbers instead of their race.

The hardest part about filling a diversity quota is that some particular races don't work.

>How much trouble can I get in for saying I am black or whatever on a job application?
They can get into more trouble for questioning it.

>Is there a way for them to verify it and get me in legal trouble, or can I decide my race just as easily as men can "decide" to be a woman?

What they typically do to weed out people like this is sick their colored union swabbies of the same race on you to heckle you. They know their diversity quota is bullshit, they just don't want whitey taking advantage of it because they have a good gig doing absolutely fuckall because they know they're a tax write off.

Companies always run better after the nogs are gone.
They'll find out they made a mistake soon enough.
Well, actually they won't ever figure it out. They'll go out of business as a black business and blame racism, but you know, it'll be because the company was filled with niggers that they shuttered.

Nonsense reply from a nonsense machine.

>Disney out here committing genocide against blacks
>Whites claim to be the victim

Literally no different than Jews and the "holocaust"

Attached: DisneyGenocide.png (1118x743, 371.39K)

In the states you can't get in any trouble for lying about what race or sexuality you identify as and they can't ask you to justify your answer. Fucking dare them to ask you, you will always win that game of chicken with HR cunts. You can say you're a gay jewish muslim american indian negro. They can't make you prove it.
Personally, I usually decline to identify racially. I just tell them that I'm an M2M transperson and offer no further explanation. Nobody has been willing to question me. Give them nothing and take from them everything.

Im literally a transgender woman of colour and this makes me sad.

I love white boys the most. My boss was a white guy, married but i found out why his nickname was Tornado uWu

>numbers based on race
>can say you fired them due to numbers not race

Did someone call for a honk!?

Attached: 9D6B435C-6CE0-471D-9C33-1A71CE0B6756.jpg (1009x1367, 966.32K)

watch his piece of shit company ran entirely by niggers collapse

>M2M transperson
Lmao, breddy good.
I'm going to have to try something. Putting down non-disabled white male on the EEO questionnaire is getting me nowhere.

Attached: 166278218628525642.gif (414x322, 2.66M)

jobs are for niggers. i see no problem with this.

>fire all the whites
>your business goes to shit since it only got a few asian dudes doing any work
>businesses become racially segregated
>racial segregation reinstituted
>we win

Attached: hmm.jpg (1000x799, 97.04K)

niggers live in cities where there is no water

Welcome to your ESG sponsored future.

can anything stop it?

>noooo you have to be mad that you're not allowed to make money for mr shekelstein!!!

Attached: b3UMyNy.jpg (516x424, 47.05K)

Honestly. I'm ok with a racially blind society. Where we are all equal citizens and Yada Yada. But this is illegal, and super fucking dangerous. Why do white people put up with this shit? I'm a moderate and all this racism is bullshit.

It's not "just corporations".
It's woke women in HR.

Worthless blu haired, tatooed HR women are now deciding this .

>Fuck you cracka
so , tell us why should we hire you low IQ nigger, other than diversity quote.

If they just keep saying they're not doing it then they'll get away with it