The Italian-American Problem

Have members of Any Forums had to deal with these Ginnies/Guineas, Dagos, WOPs, whatever you wanna call them? Some are good people, but the ones in the United States act totally different than real Italians in Italy. They're often very unsophisticated, selfish, cheap, entitled, and always trying to get one over on someone.

They faced a lot of discrimination when they first immigrated here, especially in the south. But I'm starting to think a lot of these things are true. A lot of Italian-Americans are dumb as shit and brutish and dopey. This is because it was mostly dumb peasants and people of agrarian backgrounds that migrated to the Americas. Simpletons, basically. A number of them can be sweet but their kids or grandkids often turn out to be fuckups. A lot of them also racemix with Hispanics/Puerto Ricans.

They're also extremely financially irresponsible. A lot of them buy flashy cars and clothes while being broke. The old ones live off home equity lines of credit. A lot of the ones I know have all kinds of credit card debt, borrow money from people and don't pay it back, etc. And they are even cheaper than Jews.

Attached: 1200px-Americans_with_Italian_Ancestry_by_state.svg[1].png (1200x742, 152.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

VA FANGUL

> and always trying to get one over on someone.
I think it's a part of med culture all around to actively try to 'not be a fool', and as our honor culture said, it's not just about being honorable, but shaming the honorless, honor having to do with rational thinking instead of chivalry, if you leave your phone in the taxi, they're keeping and rooting it on principle

Italian-Americans are among the most loyal, most law-abiding, patriotic, hard working American citizens in this land.

Also a lot of them will never shut the fuck up about how "Italian" they are. Flags everywhere, Italian decals on their cars, Italian-flag tattoos. Even if they have a clearly Irish last name.

>picrelated was common growing up.
Most often on a Nissan Maxima back in the day. They loved the Nissan Maximas if you were under 24.

Attached: s-l1600[1].jpg (900x1600, 113.09K)

>I think it's a part of med culture all around to actively try to 'not be a fool', and as our honor culture said, it's not just about being honorable, but shaming the honorless, honor having to do with rational thinking instead of chivalry, if you leave your phone in the taxi, they're keeping and rooting it on principle

Yeah but by getting one over on people, they just make themselves look like they have no honor and can't be trusted. Which was a common stereotype with them.

america is named after an italian

How’d your day go? I’m gonna go eat some arancini. Plus if you go to Boston you gotta try the little green cookies from Mikes Pastries. Cash only.

Also let's not forget that most Italians weren't even considered white.

Attached: 588a3b0f17000024001d0929[1].jpg (552x332, 27.51K)

I mean the default is to see the world as a dark and corrupt place, those who leave themselves vulnerable and leave their wallets on a bench are seen as fools deserving to be humbled, it's an imperial mentality really

fuck off kike

What 11 Italians were lynched in New Orleans in 1891, Mayor Joseph Shakspeare described them "Southern Italians and Sicilians: the most idle, vicious, and worthless people among us. Filthy in their persons and homes, without courage, honor, truth, pride, religion, or any quality that goes to make a good citizen.”

Attached: Mayor_Joseph_A_Shakspeare_of_New_Orleans[1].jpg (206x331, 20.4K)

Richard Nixon described them as "The Italians, of course, those people of course don't have their heads screwed on tight. They are wonderful people, but ..."

Attached: 52b[1].jpg (2180x1768, 1.37M)

u mad pizzanigger?

Attached: CKZFzeUWoAAKClc[1].png (614x918, 337.96K)

thanks for proving you're a shill

Attached: zog amerimutt.jpg (1200x1317, 108.76K)

Cry harder Luigi

Attached: aid[1].png (1200x675, 924.58K)

The Dago Dilemma

>I mean the default is to see the world as a dark and corrupt place, those who leave themselves vulnerable and leave their wallets on a bench are seen as fools deserving to be humbled, it's an imperial mentality really

Oh and by the way, I mean the Wonder Bread Wops that have been here for generations still act like that. Like they're just shady. Even if their grandmother or great-grandmother was the one who immigrated here and they grew up in America. Even several generations later they act like that.

>I think it's a part of med culture all around to actively try to 'not be a fool'
This. Also I'm convinced it's ingrained in Mediterranean culture to always be slightly worried someone is going to steal your shit if you leave it unnattended for even a moment (i.e leaving your beach towel and bag in attended at the beach, etc).

They also have the lowest divorce rates in the entire country, and best family values.

>arancini

>Staple of Sicilian cuisine
>They are similar to kibbeh of the Levantine cuisine.

Kek. Dagos are confirmed Euro-Arab-Niggers. They even eat their food.

Attached: view-of-sicilians-after-the-allied-forces-invasion-of-sicily-called-picture-id451093413[1].jpg (2048x1408, 319.78K)

>This. Also I'm convinced it's ingrained in Mediterranean culture to always be slightly worried someone is going to steal your shit if you leave it unnattended for even a moment (i.e leaving your beach towel and bag in attended at the beach, etc).

Yeah that's nigger logic though.

>Big gets stolen
>"haha you shouldn't have left it to get stolen by a nigger!"

As if that excuses the thief. This is why it's hard to respect these people. They really have no honor or ability to be trusted.

Your autism over honor is exactly how you people get Jew’d over and over again.

I'm 100% Italian American AMA

>They also have the lowest divorce rates in the entire country, and best family values.

I doubt that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography

I know plenty of divorced Italian-Americans. Also their rate in Italy is like 46.88% That's pretty high. Like #17 in the world. Even higher than the US (although a lot of Americans dont marry or have kids out of wedlock)

I love and hate Italian women

>I'm 100% Italian American AMA

Are you a scumbag? Ever do drugs?

I live on the south end of the jersey shore. Yes the place where the dagos goes to party in the summer. The locals here are all anglo/german and as a rule we are outwardly rude and hostile to them. Its legitimately the only language they understand. If you are not borderline homicidal when speaking to a ginnie they will continue to scumbags until they get what they want.

NJ gets a reputation for everyone being assholes but its just our trained reaction to seeing greasy hair and a gold chain. Sorry to any New Englanders/Penn bros that get caught up in it.

tl:dr they are worse than niggers. At least the niggers here are respectful

Attached: 1544296205532.jpg (334x344, 39.15K)

kek true, my father wouldn't even leave shoes on the sand, this is a culture where ambition and distrust go hand in hand, everyone is in a cold war arms race and it gets sickening

Oh yeah let's not forget this Italian-American autists.

Like I'm not trying to be a dick but a lot of Italians are legitimately fucked up in the head.

Attached: EF_JT-bUEAAtsiN[1].jpg (656x1108, 112.73K)

The real problem with Italians is that they made it way easier for Jews to pass. Without Italians Jews would stick out like a sore thumb

No drugs. Does tobacco count? Idk in autistic and ppl think I'm an asshole but I score high for "agreeableness" in personality tests

I just hate the Jersey Shore trash Italians.

>we are outwardly rude and hostile to them. Its legitimately the only language they understand. If you are not borderline homicidal when speaking to a ginnie they will continue to scumbags until they get what they want.

That's so true. That's legitimately how you have to be.

The roid-raging Jersey Shore guidos are probably the worst. New York has the name "bridge and tunnel" for them. That can apply to anyone who has to come to NYC through the tunnels or bridges. But a lot of those people are the scumbag Americanized Italians from the other boros or Jersey, etc.

Attached: DJ-PAULY-D[1].jpg (640x512, 123.83K)