Do you want total war? Do you want it, if necessary...

Do you want total war? Do you want it, if necessary, more total and radical than anything that we can yet today even conceive?!

Attached: fuylygly.png (619x189, 40.68K)

>Do you want total war?
yes but you won't do shit

dam in Krivoy rog was already destroyed and after that that filthy city full of hohol scum flooded you jewish shill

Nuclear war is close

>Nuclear war is close
LOL

Attached: 1663050787028120.png (1500x1100, 874.07K)

y r u 'avin a giggle m8? it's true

>muh telegram, twitter, reddit, discord war

People like you will be irrelevant if anything ever did happen worth note. Enjoy memeing a proxy war with cartoons in your chat rooms. You are the first phenotype of internet addicts who will get killed and left for dead in the street for being a socially defunct retard most of your life so far

Praise be to allah

Russians are losing hard. They're so desperate they now target civilian infrastructure and consider them great victories. Pathetic and petty.

There will be a "great reset" indeed, though not quite the one the morons in wef had planned

Attached: Based_Department_Thumbnail.png (735x414, 195.92K)

>doesn't know strategy
>pic related
>NATO's strategy

Attached: 1535473223773.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

>monke digging his own grave

Azeris are using you for target practice and you take it out on ethnic russians in Ukraine, many of them elderly people who served the Soviet Union
>thank you for your faithful service to the motherland... now drown you old cunts

>medvedev
>schizo midget always calling for genocide
>most Russian shills actually happy about being defeated and retaliating by genocide, including fake war crimes
>based (???)

Based. Let the ukrainians wallow in shit like the pigs they are.

russia should have knocked out their infrastructure day 1 desu, it was dumb not to
i want russia to win but it's obvious a lot of stupidity happened which could have been avoided
why tf did putin not expect the US jews to not freeze $200 BN of his US-held reserves?
why tf did he not expect JewTO to immediately enter the war?
why tf did he not simply get jewlensky assassinated early on, even before starting the campaign?
idk what he was thinking but he deserves the monke/banan memes. still prefer him to the jew though.

Attached: Untitledghgf.png (566x359, 389.85K)

God, just purge this fucking world already.

Does anyone actually care what happens in Ukraine? For all the little flag emojis on social media noone I've spoken to seems to care about it or can even be bothered to learn the history or follow the news on it. It's nothing more than the current thing to show support because everyone else is doing it. People are more bothered about the price of butter in the supermarket than a single Russian or Ukraine death. Personally, I can't blame them. I couldn't give two fucks about either side.

Jak powiedział stary góral,
Polska będzie aż po Ural,
Za Uralem będą Chiny,
Was nie będzie, skurwysyny.

So it's been months this shit started, so now I gotta ask: who the fuck is this complete non-entity?
He's shilled here but why? Who is he? I seriously doubt he's a russian asset, in fact it's laughable, but why does he have such a boner for Russia?

idgaf, I just want JewTO to get its shit kicked in
it was fucking funny when Biden gave the Jew $40 billion instead of spending it on his own tranny nation just when they were experiencing an economic crisis.
i hope to see more things like that.