Poland is the most beautiful country in the EU

Poland is the most beautiful country in the EU.

youtu.be/_pocHX-M1c4

Attached: Gmina Nowa Ruda_Jugów_FlyFocus.Net.jpg (780x458, 212.57K)

if france didn't exist, maybe

France. Really?

>Nowa Ruda
you mean Neurode

yes and perhaps it's time for you to stop sucking the cock of subhuman poles just to advertise your channel

Yeah, i disagree there. From an architectual point, yes.. france has great buildings, bridges, statues. But ive been there, and because of black people its not great. In fact..its dirty. The streets i mean.

And i didnt feel save at all. In poland, i felt the opposite. Clean streets, respectful white people and i felt save during all my trips there.

I dont mean to pick a side. Just sharing my experiences.

Attached: 2011-12-29_112406_1105146.jpg (854x480, 81.43K)

>op

Attached: 3zxkl8.jpg (766x386, 65.47K)

Paweł, musisz to bardziej dyskretnie

Attached: 1649208464625.png (655x599, 315.12K)

Everybody knows it's switzerland, even Epstein knew it.

Polepoppas, NOT LIKE THIS!

French countryside was absolutely the best ive ever seen.

But most beautiful overall is ofc Bosnia and Switzerland

That's not Albania

the americans are setting them up against the russians... so at some point, all that beauty will be gone. Sad. I don't expect the poles to overcome american agitation.

That would be Denmark.

>poles
>respectful
I can't imagine what a shit hole Holland must be if you find poles respectful.

>a beautiful sight to behold.
I am sure i heard that before.

I've never heard a Dutch person say something nice about Poland. Especially on Any Forums where most guys are leftists. Thanks user. You would like Podhale. It's like no where else in Poland with a very distinct and rich regional culture.

Remember, the poles that come to NL or England, are different than the ones living in Poland. Usually those are failures.

The most hatred Poland gets is from western flags. I have never seen Russians on this board making Poland hate threads. Really makes you think.

Lay off the crack pipe, Below average at best.

Ok. Noted.
Switzerland sounds expensive though

>Podhale

Thanks for the recommendation, fren.
How does Podhale differ from Zakopane?