Shillpocalypse Analysis

Current documented tactics:
1)Slide irrelevant shit
2)Derail Schizo /x/tier threads cause they are probably correct.
3)Fake /chug/ threads to cause confusion. Delete /goyslop/ general cause its a root cause issue.
4)Openly advertise their honeypot discords
5)Push "Jews" as the backers for all problems
>5a)Jewtin
>5b)Christkike
>5c)Interesting use of Jews as boogeyman, whats the reason? Notice no mention of Soros - Do they think it appeals to our primal instincts?

Key Characteristics:
Nordic or Memeflags
Distinctly different and offensive, "trying to fit in" shilling, less overt than Canadian/Chinese. Use of crass vernacular is meant to ingratiate themselves within the thread.
Low tier soulless memes, does not know how to hyperlink between threads/boards for more effective memery. Will just screenshot instead.

Has anyone else been NOOOTICEING this shillpocalypse? What are the political implications, and why now?

Attached: 1663023476531872.jpg (423x486, 32.66K)

first response is 100% going to come from langely.

Attached: hasanpiker.jpg (1302x937, 66.61K)

The glowboys are here.

I noted the scroller on the captcha is missing or is it just me.

>5)Push "Jews" as the backers for all problems
Nice try Shlomo.

Attached: 1658951100249060.jpg (1024x907, 62.33K)

I think the jews definitely play a part in whatever entity controls the world. More accurate to say satanists/moloch worshippers tho

I just call it like it I see it, it would be odd for the shills to disclose thier masters. Whats the end goal here? Intimidation?

Attached: 1643807505165.jpg (2048x1682, 455.33K)

WRONG NIGGER UR A SLIDE THREAD CAUSE YOU GOT IT ALL BACKWARDS. CHRISTKIKE IS THE ULTIMATE GOD REALIZATION OF THIS WHOLE FUCKING BOARD. LOOL JEWS ARE BEHIND NOTHING GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE SHITHEAD..........

>anyone who names the jews must be a shill
Nice try Chaim

Attached: ancient 2000 bc jew.jpg (384x407, 67.58K)

>implying Jews aren't the root of most problems in the west kek
next time include some examples so the we can debunk your analysis little jewboy

>Notice no mention of Soros - Do they think it appeals to our primal instincts?
Yes. They don't understand that we hate the Jew because we can name who the Jews are. They think they can just label anything as "the Jew" and we won't question it, never mind that we hate the kike because we questioned the world.

>it would be odd for the shills to disclose thier masters
they aren't shills most probably. the only subversive stance is
>no u
when it comes to jews aka if jews are everywhere then they cant be the problem

btw mcafee was based except his racemixing fetish

Attached: 1624482844773.png (782x658, 182.03K)

They don't push Jews as the cause of all problems, rather they use it as a blanket insult/attack, a slander like calling Hitler a Jew. This operates on the idea that we no like jews, like we no like trannies so call everything tranny so we no like it. Very simplistic and amateur. They really tried to push Jewtin for months but gave up recently.

>a blanket insult/attack, a slander like calling Hitler a Jew.
I'd second this. If you try to go deeper they refuse to discuss this deeper because they seem not to have the depth necessary.
I remember when they were heavily pushing the "Hitler was a jew" narrative before the war then it suddenly stopped and suddenly "Putin is a jew" started funnily to the point that they'd ignore a literal jew (Zelenski) on the other side

I've noticed a distinct switch from inflammatory shilling to now a very passive boring style.

What I think it is, is that they used to use anons to bump the threads and keep the shill posts bumped to the top by instigating us. Now I think they've managed to program chatbots that are just good enough at "fitting" that now they can swarm the board with mild shilling and keep the threads bumped with botting.

Theyre using the /polacks knee jerk reaction antisemitic behavior to manipulate them.

Trump?- ignore the jews trying to have him killed and thrown in a cage hes definitely a jew plant thats why they want to destroy him

DeSantis- he won't go full stormer from the governors podium he's not our guy

Christianity?- jewish- ignore the jews openly persecuting Christians

That one alt comedian boxer guy yall like?- definitely jewish

Sooooooo predictable...

>the shill posts bumped to the top by instigating us. Now I think they've managed to program chatbots that are just good enough at "fitting" that now they can swarm the board with mild shilling and keep the threads bumped with botting.
>If you try to go deeper they refuse to discuss this deeper because they seem not to have the depth necessary.
My tinfoil hat says that this isn't a coincidence.

checked.

Attached: 1649810919796.jpg (720x720, 46.61K)

>Has anyone else been NOOOTICEING this shillpocalypse? What are the political implications, and why now?
yes
because globohomo is on the ropes in Ukraine and they're trying to psyop support for it

It isn't, start talking about redpills like Dutroux Affair/Mc Martin pre elementary/ Phoenix program and they stop posting

keeping threads bumped is insanely easy for non-shills
you can just use your phone to keep any thread bumped as much as you need
they use bots to slide
and to create dissention within threads

yeah they can't discuss anything because it reveals how weak their position is and you responding to them educates passive viewers (who are the real audience).

that would be (you), nigger
>it's not the jews
top kek

Attached: 1663073055088786.png (576x512, 646.33K)

yeah this
basically pic rel

Attached: 1633636609711.jpg (700x368, 45.29K)

I meant the implication that we could have a bot infestation that was reprogrammed to start calling everything a Jew in order to muddy the waters.

they don't really try to discredit the idea that jews are bad here
it's so well-established it's beyond their ability
they just use it to pretend to be one of us to push whatever narrative they want

>Has anyone else been NOOOTICEING this shillpocalypse? What are the political implications, and why now?
has been noticable, will be countered as always, hoes mad, dick is fit, talmud denounced

witnessed, checked, and based beyond belief
chapta: VGYR4