Armenia

>I trusted Russia and lost 50% of my territory in less than two years

Why were they so naive?

Attached: Flag_of_Armenia_(3-2).svg.png (1280x853, 5.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

caspiannews.com/news-detail/ukraines-zelensky-puts-nagorno-karabakh-conflict-at-top-of-agenda-during-visit-to-baku-2019-12-19-55/
commonspace.eu/news/azerbaijan-and-ukraine-pledge-support-each-others-quest-territorial-integrity
qirim.news/en/novosti-en/ukraine-supports-azerbaijan-s-territorial-integrity-zelensky/
ukrinform.net/rubric-polytics/3160146-zelensky-invites-president-of-azerbaijan-to-ukraine.html
oc-media.org/ukraine-calls-for-sanctions-against-bidzina-ivanishvili/
thebulwark.com/putin-is-failing-in-ukraine-but-winning-in-georgia/
eureporter.co/world/azerbaijan-world/2022/07/20/azerbaijan-is-ukraines-only-strategic-ally-in-the-south-caucasus/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baku_pogrom
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was naive too I thought russia has at least a bit honour, but they stab their own allies in the back without remorse

In December 2019, Zelensky visited Azerbaijan where both he and Aliyev affirmed support for each other's territorial integrity.
> caspiannews.com/news-detail/ukraines-zelensky-puts-nagorno-karabakh-conflict-at-top-of-agenda-during-visit-to-baku-2019-12-19-55/
> commonspace.eu/news/azerbaijan-and-ukraine-pledge-support-each-others-quest-territorial-integrity

In October 2020, in the midst of the war between Azerbaijan and Armenian separatists, Zelensky reaffirmed Ukraine's support towards Azerbaijan.
> qirim.news/en/novosti-en/ukraine-supports-azerbaijan-s-territorial-integrity-zelensky/

In December 2020, a month after the war ended, Zelensky invited Ilham Aliyev to visit Ukraine.
> ukrinform.net/rubric-polytics/3160146-zelensky-invites-president-of-azerbaijan-to-ukraine.html

In September 2022, Ukraine called for sanctions against Bidzina Ivanishvili, Georgia's former Prime Minister, and several Georgian oligarchs.
> oc-media.org/ukraine-calls-for-sanctions-against-bidzina-ivanishvili/

Every Georgian PM—half a dozen of them—since Ivanishvili grabbed power a decade ago in October 2012 has been from the same party—Georgian Dream—including the current PM, Irakli Garibashvili, who are all in Russia's pocket against the wishes of the Georgian people.
For more about the situation with Georgia, read the two articles below:
> thebulwark.com/putin-is-failing-in-ukraine-but-winning-in-georgia/
> eureporter.co/world/azerbaijan-world/2022/07/20/azerbaijan-is-ukraines-only-strategic-ally-in-the-south-caucasus/
Now just recently Georgian Dream has been talking about holding a referendum about whether to go to war with Russia.

The stars are aligning for Georgians to take some cues from Ukrainians and Azerbaijanis in actually fighting back, and finally take their country back from its pro-Russia leaders and the Russia-backed separatists in the north!

Attached: Volodymyr_Zelenskyy_and_Ilham_Aliyev_2019-12-17_03.jpg (1280x773, 176.15K)

>lost my territory in less than 40 days
They are still slave to Ruskies thats why.

Why the fuck golems like you want to pin everything on us? Pashinyan was installed via color revolution (hello CIA) and his entire campaign was - FUCK RUSSIA. Ask Washington why they can't defend their puppet, we have nothing to do with him.

lmao seething vatnik

You are not being paid enough

Attached: Based_Kazakh.png (582x542, 292.51K)

This. I have some Armenian associates, westernising sluts from Moscow, and I remember them shilling for this fucker. It was the usual colour revolution crap - special baseball caps with special logos and even a distinct typeface. I am genuinely horrified for Armenia - they are a great, ancient nation and deserve so much better - but this madness should have been opposed by cooler heads.

My take.

Russia stabs everything in the back including themselves.

Wasn't it more like:
>Azerbaijan and Armenia both once Sovjet States
>They hate each other
>Russia wants to be neutral and help negotiate
>Turkey support Azerbaijan with weapons
>Azerbaijan wins

You will never be a real superpower

>RUSIYA OCCUPANTS GO HOME
>AAAAAA PLEASE SAVE US FROM AZERI
>ACK

Something people should know: I did some work for a Jewish museum that had a big Holocaust section. It happened to be the 100th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide, so I casually asked if they were marking it in some way. The woman I dealt with was a bit embarrassed, and said the Aliyev family who rule Azerbaijan had donated a lot of money to them, so no. Bastards, eh?

Then explain why Azerbaijan didn't take back their land from Armenian separatists 10 or 15 years ago??

It's interesting how Georgia has no conflict with either Turkey, Azerbaijan or Iran, only Russia. After the Cold War ended, Armenia could have had cordial relations with all five but instead they wanted to chimp out in the name of growing their empire because of delusions of grandeur.

Armenia *chose* to invade Azerbaijan's territory, well outside of Nagarno-Karabakh, in the 1990s. Armenia *chose* to continue warring with multiple generations of Azerbaijan's leaders.

Do you know what Iran and Syria were in the 70s and 80s? They were bitter enemies. Then after the Cold War ended, Syria improved relations with Iran in the 90s. Then in 2000 when Bashar al-Assad succeeded his father Hafez al-Assad, Syria became Iran's ally.

Armenia is the South Caucasus' equivalent of the Serbroaches and Donbabweans. That's why nobody in Eastern Europe gives a fuck about them because they're seen as proxies for the Russian Empire. On top of that, Armenian diaspora and nationalists have always actively opposed peace talks with their neighbors. They literally want Armenia to be isolated for some sort of sick ego trip.

Armenia had the MILITARY EDGE over Azerbaijan in the 90s, 2000s and the first half of the 2010s, and had effectively annexed over 1/5 of Azerbaijan for 3 decades straight. Not just tiny Nagarno-Karabakh but all the regions surrounding it all the way to the Iranian and Armenian borders.

Azerbaijan actually had no weapons factories under the Soviets and it showed when the USSR collapsed and Armenia decided to go on an expansionist chimpout, not even caring about perception and consequences because they knew they had a huge diaspora across the West backing them.

Armenia is now weak due to self-isolation, while over-relying on the insanely massive PR and lobbying effort of Armenian diaspora. Now the chickens have come home to roost.

Attached: 876356853-02172016-kardashians-bomb-3.jpg (465x630, 90.74K)

You Turk bastards were murdering Armenians in Baku and the hinterland at this time. Hard to establish nice relations with that going on, and when your borders have been deliberately drawn up by Soviet kommissars to ensure strife without intervention from a stronger outside power.

You will never be a real superpower.

Are you retarded? Pashinyan is a Soros-installed Western puppet who did everything he could to distance Armenia from Russia, who is the only ally other than Iran that Armenia has.

This outrage:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baku_pogrom

>Something people should know
We all know kikes value money above honor, what’s good and Godly. That’s their entire deal

Hahaha news at 10

lmao actuall reddit-tard
You gotta go back

Sure, but I was expecting them to USE the Armenian thing to help push their own message, and maybe gain a few allies. A good excuse to bring people to their holocaust shrine, if you have a new and different exhibition on this topic. Otherwise it's the same old shit people are sick of hearing about. But no, the bastards as good as shat on the Armenian dead. Stupid of me, given the Christian/Muslim angle: they'll always support the Moors when they can.

For some reason Armenia and their supporters think that Armenians can lay mines or fire across Azerbaijani territory for decades, but that Azerbaijan can't fire back into Armenia.

Not only has that finally changed, but it would be smart for Azerbaijan to take chunks of territory not too far from the Iranian border to hold as a bargaining chip. Never fight a war where the terms are solely dictated by one side and the other is merely reacting to it. You need to proactively set terms and new frames of reference.

Ideal scenario would be for Azerbaijan to aim to cut off Armenia from Iran's border. Make it the new permanent battleground instead of western Azerbaijan like it's been the past 3 decades. Once Armenia yields, then make that entire belt along the Armenia–Iran border a permanent safe-zone manned by peacekeepers from all 4 relevant states.

This then ensures Armenians back off from western Azerbaijan, and it's also a warning to their diaspora who for years have pushed Armenia not to ever have peace talks with its neighbors and are the main driver behind Armenia becoming self-isolated in the region all for some sick ego trip of theirs.

There's a reason why nobody across Eastern Europe gives a fuck about them because Armenia is the South Caucasus' equivalent of the Serbroaches and Donbabweans, and have always been proxies for the Russian Empire. Georgia has no conflict with Azerbaijan, Turkey or Iran, only Russia. After the Cold War ended Armenia could have had cordial relations with all five but decided to chimp out.

In a similar vein, Ukraine would be smart to start flying kamikaze drones into parts of Transnistria and blow up some Russian camps because that place will always be a ticking time bomb otherwise. That's what the whole Snake Island and Odesa ordeal was about from Russia's perspective. Hit occupied Crimea, Transnistria and even the Northwest Caucasus, and you'll see Russia trying to cop pleas. ALWAYS SET THE TERMS.

Attached: Volodymyr_Zelenskyy_and_Ilham_Aliyev_2019-12-17_19.jpg (970x466, 84.4K)