These are the same thing. Why do you think left is okay and right is wrong?

These are the same thing. Why do you think left is okay and right is wrong?

Attached: Untitled1_20220914134844.png (700x500, 598.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

htmlbible.com/sacrednamebiblecom/kjvstrongs/STRHEB1.htm#S119
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus was white
Every significant person in history is white, and besides, theres plenty of blue eyes and light hair remnants around the area Jesus lived.
Muslim prophet muhammed was also a very white skinned ginger man

bait thread is bait

Leaf nigger hello again cope seethe and eat a dick

Both the bible and disney movies are works of fiction

Jesus Christ was a Mediterranean Jew. He was of the stem of Jesse, who had red hair. He would have looked like other Mediterranean peoples, like the Egyptians -- whose rulers we know for a fact had fair features. He would have been whiter than a modern day Greek.

How is this political? Leave your Pop culture out of here faggot. Thank you.

You think a semite who lived in a middle Eastern desert was white? That's just insane dude

Attached: _87264971_jesus_bbc.jpg (640x475, 29.07K)

1. And after some days my son Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech, and she became pregnant by him and bore a son. 2. And his body was white as snow and red as the blooming of a rose, and the hair of his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful. And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house was very bright. 3. And thereupon he arose in the hands of the midwife, opened his mouth, and conversed with the Lord of righteousness. 4. And his father Lamech was afraid of him and fled, and came to his father Methuselah. 5. And he said unto him: 'I have begotten a strange son, diverse from and unlike man, and resembling the sons of the God of heaven; and his nature is different and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance is glorious. 6. And it seems to me that he is not sprung from me but from the angels, and I fear that in his days a wonder may be wrought on the earth. 7. And now, my father, I am here to petition thee and implore thee that thou mayest go to Enoch, our father, and learn from him the truth, for his dwelling-place is amongst the angels.' 8. And when Methuselah heard the words of his son, he came to me to the ends of the earth; for he had heard that I was there, and he cried aloud, and I heard his voice and I came to him. And 1 said unto him: 'Behold, here am I, my son, wherefore hast thou come to me?' 9. And he answered and said: 'Because of a great cause of anxiety have I come to thee, and because of a disturbing vision have I approached. 10. And now, my father, hear me: unto Lamech my son there hath been born a son, the like of whom there is none, and his nature is not like man's nature, and the colour of his body is whiter than snow and redder than the bloom of a rose, and the hair of his head is whiter than white wool, and his eyes are like the rays of the sun, and he opened his eyes and thereupon lighted up the whole house.

Who cares. Normalfags don't give a shit about Jesus, but they all like the little mermaid. That's why they get pissed at your race-baiting.

Also the guy who made that admitted it was literally just is artistic interpretation and based on literally nothing. Most jews don't look like that.

you dont understand, peoples move,espeically white people. take canada,australia and USA as recent mass migrations of white people.
the middle east used to be very white, but has been browned over the past few thousand years.

How did it? That is the question.

>the middle east used to be very white, but has been browned over the past few thousand years
Source? Doesn't make any sense that the endemic population of a hot middle Eastern desert would be pale

Do you honestly think whites would keep a story going this long from stolen history. Whites celebrate thinks they do, niggers are the ones that steal history.

>the middle east used to be very white
legit true, its weird seeing afgans coming to the usa who are whiter than most americans.
why are you like this leaf? utterly insufferable.

Attached: 52255748_10158094368505410_7929632899802857472_n.jpg (564x337, 33.35K)

white middle easterners exist

>Doesn't make any sense that the endemic population of a hot middle Eastern desert would be pale

>see australia
white people move about a lot
the fact that ancient egypt king tut shares far more dna with modern brits than modern egyptians should tell you enough

you believe in the vaxx and big bang theory, you're a fucking retard

ugly nigger

Attached: 1663117391159012.jpg (407x405, 23.09K)

jesus never existed

pic related is a roman depiction of greeks and semitic jews over 2000 years ago
why do americans (and canadians i guess) assume every middle easterner is as brown as them?

Attached: jewsgreeks.jpg (803x454, 140.72K)

They are not the same thing - the one on the right is a nigger

see

Why would a christian believe that Jesus was a semite like any other retard, as if the thing about his miraculous birth wasn't overly significant to the religion?

The Israelites of the bible were white. Jesus was white.

"He was ruddy, with bright eyes, and good-looking" - 1 Samuel 16:12
"My beloved is white and ruddy" - Songs 5:10
"Her nobles were brighter than snow and whiter than milk; they were more ruddy in body than rubies..." - Lamentations 4:7

"And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance." - 1 Samuel 17:42
"Indeed there were twins in her womb. And the first came out red..." - Genesis 25:24-25

(Ruddy = red hair and/or rosy skin, Strongs 119, 122 & 132)
htmlbible.com/sacrednamebiblecom/kjvstrongs/STRHEB1.htm#S119

>hurr we wuz brown people n shiet
"source?"
>REEEEEEEEEEE
bizarre

White people are not endemic to Australia you fucking retard. They can't even live in the climate without sunblock, air conditioning and shelter. Lmao now where's your source for middle eatern people being white?

>why do americans (and canadians i guess) assume every middle easterner is as brown as them?
im not sure
many middle easterners are very white too
theres also this false idea that the peoples who live in an area today have always lived there, which is completely false

Attached: 1660126718051644.jpg (406x480, 25.94K)

Left is hated by the Jews because it undermines their power.

Right is used by the Jews to destroy the White race

I'm met blonde & blue eyed people from Syria and Lebanon who's families go back to the beginning of recorded history. In a majority of his depictions he have a Levant facial structure too. Bongs have bigger foreheads, germs are rounder for example.

>You think a semite who lived in a middle Eastern desert was white? That's just insane dude

Attached: Jesus' Real Face.png (1274x826, 442.17K)

respond to me chink

Why is pol opposed to inspiring young black children to attempt swimming?

You're an anti-White racist and you support White Genocide. Why?

>Son of God
>walked on water
>performer of miracles
>”fairer than the sons of men”
You skip past all of this and say “I don’t believe in him, but if he was real, he was brown”

>let me tell you about your God

Attached: mlady.jpg (480x600, 22.2K)

Attached: WHITE AS SNOW.jpg (1920x1352, 464.5K)

>Lmao now where's your source for middle eatern people being white?
plenty of white people "native" to middle east you retarded leaf, and historical documentation

>They can't even live in the climate without sunblock, air conditioning and shelter.
>they
oh you aren't white yourself. explains the thread.

Attached: 4cf.jpg (600x563, 57.96K)

I believe in Christ and I believe that he was brown. now what?

>now what?
Crucify yourself, heretic.

Jesus was a fisherman, not a fishman

Israel was closer to Rome and Greece than it was to Arabs.

Attached: 1658819525679812.png (864x1322, 1.11M)

>his miraculous birth
Cuck baby cover-up story aside, he was literally called Rabbi Yeshua bar Yosef, King of the Jews.

>Afghanistan is the middle east
>jesus was a nuristani
lolwut?

No arguments, as usual

>plenty of white people "native" to middle east
Such as?

>mutt can't read
Why would I refer to Australians as "we"? Are you genuinely retarded?

>No arguments, as usual
You anti-Whites have no evidence, as usual.

>Such as?
I posted a pic, Christ youre slow

What kind of Semite? A Levantine Jew, so naturally pale skinned, but probably tan from being out in the sun (bronze as described in the Bible).

Jesus was white although he is a universal figure and can be painted as black white Asian etc. Picrel is Japanese Jesus

Attached: c0njvmav3mo81.jpg (450x329, 87.82K)

I don't remember asking your opinion retard, that doesn't have any to do with my point
JW0JW

huh? holy shit this is we wuzzing beyond belief