There is no point in working

If you aren't already making 100k there is no point in working anymore. You will never make enough money to beat inflation. This is a feature, not a bug.
You will never be able to afford a house, you will barely be able to afford a shitbox of a car, you will never retire, and every year 30% of your income will be forcibly taken by the government and redistributed to shit skins so that they can rape and murder your family.
I just wanted to say that I hope all of you boomers die a lonely, painful death, being beaten and abused by the shitskin nursing home workers you imported.

Attached: 1655474653890.png (1424x1246, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gobankingrates.com/money/jobs/gen-z-is-overestimating-the-average-starting-salary-by-50k/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Tell zoomers for years that they'll make a bunch of money as soon as they get the magic meme college degree
>Chastise them afterwords
Man I love America

gobankingrates.com/money/jobs/gen-z-is-overestimating-the-average-starting-salary-by-50k/

>New college grads are in for some reverse sticker shock. A recent survey by Clever Real Estate found that while the average starting salary for college graduates is $55,260, current college students expect to make $103,880 at their first job.

Welcome to the future. You’ll only make it if you’re in the top percentiles intelligence wise. Them’s the breaks!

If it wasn’t so dissociative, it’d would be hilarious.

>population increases
>wages decrease
Basic economics. Stop immigration and you will see wages increase. Of course liberals don't want to hear the actual reason behind their problems.

>STEM IS COOL!
>COMPETE WITH THIRD WORLD UNDERCUTTERS

Attached: 1642563542671.jpg (568x548, 61.13K)

>$103,880
unless they every zoomie they interviewed was in med school for neurosurgery and was in the top 10% of their class you can just chalk this up to standard zoomie retardation

my starting salary was 54k. In 2008. I've averaged a 7% raise every year since then.

its worse since millenials already were impaled by that lie, so zoomers completely ignored history

True, we can at least say we were manipulated, zoomers bought into every lie hook, line and sinker.

was that bitch really raped on an inflatable camping mattress or is she just weak and lazy and trying to copy that other chick who carried a real mattress? Talk about low effort grift.

Started making 45k in 2013, now roughly 180k in 2022

>If you aren't already making 100k there is no point in working anymore
I support a family of 3 comfortably on 33k/year. People are literally just retarded with money.

there's a point working, just not for anyone, making stuff is fun user

what field

It's not about the mattress it's about sending a message

I went to school for chemistry (graduated 2007) however swapped career paths in 2013. My salary is based on working in IT. Open source is your friend.

I think it's because all the normie memes where women want men to earn 6 figures and have a bazillion cars, so they think it's normal.

It is always IT and computer, I have not seen such gains in manufacturing except with changing jobs, but I am also rust belt

You have to strike while the iron is hot user. It wasn’t by accident, I saw all of the increased salary opportunities and needed demand in this field and went for it even though I had no formal training. Fortune favors the bold. Good luck.

I just started my first job last year as a Java developer and my salary is 135k a year.
My childhood friend is a mechanical engineer. He earns 140k after 2 years.
I guess you just have to chose something useful. No one needs another artist or gender expert.

Attached: thomas-Sowell-parasite-quote.jpg (673x575, 58.96K)

post pay stub. you are not making 140k without a college degree. and I know you didnt get that degree without daddys money.