I don't think this is how winning looks like, sorry burgers you lost

I don't think this is how winning looks like, sorry burgers you lost

Attached: Z7yQxOnZYFM.jpg (1041x1280, 482.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/iygagtw-ebook-review-copy
legiochristi.com/static/lit/Voluptuous_Panic.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's funny how leftists pretend these places don't exist

Arson needs to make a comeback.

>a pediatric gender clinic just flew over my house
Don't tell other people how to parent their kids, just a suggestion. It never ever ends well.

Ok so? Next you're going to post EV charging stations?

Rust belt staying rusty.

What I don’t understand is where does the money come from to build these buildings in the first place. Construction is expensive, a medical building probably costs anywhere from 5 to 10 grand a month in rent. Are these medical companies really making that much money off the 1% of fucks who want to cut their balls off?

lol I bet its sponsored by your government

Attached: almostover.webm (296x640, 2.92M)

To be fair, most of those aren't independent clinics, but departments attached to existing hospitals - sort of like if we started labeling every school with a lesbian or troon teacher in it who is trying to convert kids as "homosexual indoctrination centers." They wouldn't represent the actual majority practice.

Mandatory reply

Attached: what_will_happen_gay_marriage_legalized.png (450x650, 10.88K)

I mean, are they not, user?

Hybrid warfare actions by the pharmaceutical, psychiatric and surgical industries.

No. There's plenty of crazy shit happening in education (especially public education), but the stiff you see on Twitter or whatever really does represent an extreme minority. The media blows it up because they want everyone to think that things in the West are just trending that way. Take OP, for instance. He wants you to think there are dozens of exclusive gender clinics in the US. There aren't.

how many are owned and operated by jews?

but wait all of this happened

Oh yeah of course brainwashing a child into a sex change before they reach biological maturity is totally ok

Kill yourself you fucking faggot pedo.

People have freedom to parent their own children, user. You are in an extreme minority in wanting more government involvement in how people raise their children.

Take the bloody baby cock out of your mouth, rabbi

what in the world is going on in toronto?

Freedom to parent doesn't take precedence over the public interest. If I thought good parenting was having sex with my kids or giving them heroin or letting them get tattoos, somebody (either the state or regular concerned citizens) should step in and stop me. There should be social mechanism to allow for that. Is it harmful or socially deleterious for parents to brainwash their kids into being troons? It's debatable, and saying that "muh freedom and limited government" is a skeleton key to the argument is some retarded libertarian bullshit.

Attached: 1628096587214.jpg (2048x1629, 1.15M)

bump

>If You Give A Gay Their Way (Enough Is Never Enough) by Joel F. Carberry [A normie wrote a book about degeneracy and it's very meme worthy]
archive.org/details/iygagtw-ebook-review-copy

>VOLUPTUOUS PANIC the EROTIC WORLD of WEIMAR BERLIN by Mel Gordon E x p a n d e d E d i t i o n
legiochristi.com/static/lit/Voluptuous_Panic.pdf

Attached: 1655477554745.png (258x330, 46.27K)

what in the actual fuck
sorry russiabros, I was on the wrong side after all..

Attached: 1651609457411.jpg (546x896, 90.58K)