Miracle Economy 2.0 incoming

Bank of Japan keeps it's ultra low interest rates and keeps buying gov bonds.
The yen keeps going lower and exports are rising through the roof, enough to output the entire tourism economy aka when tourism is in full swing japan will surpasss the 80s economy it once had.
Japan's finance ministry knows this and might intervene directly since japan doing another low currency/high export scheme will be met with war again from the US who's dollar will collapse.

ft.com/content/e7bed10d-3447-460d-a755-36b3fdea57df

Attached: Bank_of_Japan.png (1200x1182, 299.55K)

its a tale as old as time
every fx floor is littered by the graves of traders who went against the BoJ

Should we start learning Japanese?

Hahaha, you faggots never learn the real economy.
Things are completely different from the 1980s. Korea and Chinese manufacturing then? Hahahaha
What is Japan exporting? Toothpaste?

>What is Japan exporting?
Electronics, cars, musical instruments, high tech stuff, sports stuff and so on and so forth.

I remember reading a post about how Abe faked his death because some Bank of Japan related crap. Redpill me on that.

Japan, a first world high tech economy that has somehow resisted violent abrahamic semite religious enslavement along with its mass black and brown migrants, rises despite propaganda of "demographics problems" aka not giving country to the jew's black barbarians, meanwhile the rest of the world burns.

>electronics
Not really anymore. So many of those businesses have collapsed
>Cars
Yes, but, in decline
>Musical instruments, sports stuff
Oh great, niche shit. Maybe Japan can reach the economic heights of Italy.

>cars,

Japaneses car manufacturers are NOT going into Electric Vehicles.
This is equivalent to a Blimp manufacturer refusing to go into airplanes.

Attached: Hindenburg_disaster.jpg (735x601, 123.11K)

Magical Printing press.

>Not really anymore. So many of those businesses have collapsed
Sony, Toshiba, Hitachi, Audio Technica etc. have collapsed? Good to know.

>Maybe Japan can reach the economic heights of Italy.
lol, lmao even

They are exporting pantsu.

Attached: 1640093277115.jpg (1024x723, 115.48K)

>This is equivalent to a Blimp manufacturer refusing to go into airplanes.
So if that's the case they will lose markets like EU and NA, but they still have SA, Africa, Middle-East and Asia.

Electric cars are a meme.
Good luck charging them this year with the energy crunch.

Italy. LOL

Japan is a totally different world than any Western nation. Tokyo is a city of 35m people and anyone can walk the streets at night with fear of random diversity imports raping and killing on a whim.

It is clean, orderly and above all civilized.
The West is burning down.
The economy has room to decline, but there is not much other than food / oil that the country imports.
It is a consumer economy.
I would take a decline in GDP instead of replacing my nation with low IQ savages.
But my nation has, thus I moved to Japan.

You cannot tell me differently.

Pic related. It's every Western nation's future

Attached: 1611024999097.jpg (872x1279, 293.76K)

>they didn't have manufacturing back then
lol
China unlike japan will collapse and break apart like always.
Korea is dependent on japan otherwise they quickly decline into an african shithole, most succesfull korean business are done by japanese halfbloods or are based in tokyo.
Are you retarded? mistsubishi was the one behind the electric car push in 2009.
They won't go all in because 100% eletric is a ponzi scheme wiating to collapse.

Attached: getting away with it.png (498x315, 54.86K)

The rare portrait of President Obama's parents.

Attached: Forced_Progressivism.jpg (960x846, 115.18K)

What does Sony manufacture? Haven't seen a walkman, Sony TV, radio or shit for years

Toshiba? Again, same problem.

Hitachi? Again, haven't seen even a Hitachi lawn mower for years. Maybe a few motorcycles - again, niche.

Audio Technica - again, niche.

Sharp - ACK - let's not talk about them.

You're like 10 years behind on what's going on in Japan. These low interest rates don't just have zero effect on things. Japan is bleeding silently and invisibly at the margins. People living in effective poverty. Suffering in jobs with abusive bosses, dead marriages, living in 40 year old tiny apartments. One day off a month. Dying of stress. No vacations even to Tokyo. That's the majority

There's a large minority with some money and a minority with a fuck ton of money.
The debt and spending keep zombie companies afloat as one by one the titans slowly fall.
Most of the spending goes to fancy new malls at big train stations so Japan has the appearance of newness and health, but go to any rural city, Jesus Christ.

Gas cars will come back if the Great Reset fails, though Japan is 100% in lockstep with WEF and UN.
So, it's 50-50.
If the Great Reset fails, Japanese automotive will remain solid.
Otherwise they're fucked.
They'll do the typic play we've seen in 100 Japanese companies:
>Oh nooo, even though it was predicted for 15 years, our core business has failed especially because we never changed the model.
>I guess we can get into a completely random, pointless other brand new business that we don't understand, because above all else we must not change things that Ojis are used to.
>Big marketing push and spending, shiny, flashy, news articles muh wow Japan so high tech
>Totally fails at prototype stage
>Company switches to banking and insurance because of large cash balances but no business to speak of.

Absolutely degenerate, who painted it?

yes but they have the largest collection of mint retro games

The sad truth is there never was a miracle. Post War America enabled them, and the rest was hard work on Japan's part. But America got corrupt and decided the CCP should be their new friend and deliberately fucked over Japan in the 80s and 90s. And the politicians in America are completely corrupt scumbags who are so desperate to be mere pleb millionaires that they sold out their own country for pennies. This is what Japan is up against now.

Japan is third after America and China in the Global 500 ranking meaning they own a sizeable proportion of the worlds highest earning companies.

>Japan's finance ministry knows this and might intervene directly since japan doing another low currency/high export scheme will be met with war again from the US who's dollar will collapse.
Sounds like a typical excuse used by big nosed freemasons...

Attached: jewish.jpg (700x726, 44.31K)

>What does Sony manufacture?
Consoles, Headphones, TV's (I actually have one) etc.

Toshiba? Again, same problem.
A/C, hard drives

>Hitachi? Again, haven't seen even a Hitachi lawn mower for years.
Lmao, just the fact YOU haven't seen them for years doesn't mean they don't produce anything.

>Audio Technica - again, niche.
Yeah, whatever.

>Sharp - ACK - let's not talk about them.
I have a washing machine made by Sharp.

>Most of the spending goes to fancy new malls at big train stations
Dunno, don't have much knowledge on that so I won't argue.

>but go to any rural city, Jesus Christ.
It's a global thing. Go to a Chinese megacity and go to a province. Same thing in Russia, same thing in Poland and the same thing in NA.

I guarantee no war between Japan and the USA. The bank of Japan and the Bank of America are both owned by the same fucking family. This is coordinated.

>miracle 2.0
Get rekt 51st vassal state. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: EJahWrsWsAEGXKe.png (800x783, 89.31K)