What do women talk about when no men is around?

What do women talk about when no men is around?

Attached: womens_sports_teams_-8225.jpg (800x674, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=llHhiiNnIjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

third from left has a cute butt

this

how to destroy men

they talk about sending men to war so they can die

Attached: holes.jpg (1261x2727, 1.04M)

Men and hobbies to get the attention of men

Those are men

They don't. They go into a T Pose and enter standby mode until a man enters her vicinity and activates her scripting again.

Their vaginas

Killing children, the sizes of dicks, menstruation and gossiping like snakes.

everything is coomer bait now

This and also faecal impaction/colon cleansing.

"Does A-user like me?"
"He's so cute"

10/10 in balkanland

Mostly stupid gossip about their friends and partners.
>source : married ten years

Attached: 1663114777298262.jpg (704x512, 36.9K)

hell yeah. gotta love a women with a nice manly ass.

If I noclip through the walls, will I be able to kiss one without her consent?

You have the rest of the pics or you just came to give random boners?

please tell they are not sluts

No one cares.

Just what i suspected

how small my peepee is unironically.

BBC

Attached: FAE119ED-9CBB-4141-A5E2-47E6D850B428.jpg (1125x1381, 1.06M)

Literally this

>What do women talk about when no men is around?
Men. Mostly that. I've worked with lots of women before in the medical industry. That's all they talk about.

they talk about cheating on their partners mostly.
i left a phone hidden in open sight a top woman's lockers in their shower room and recorded for curiosity.
it was mostly about cheating on their partners, getting new dick and perving on hot chads.
and also comparing their bits and junk and being jealous of other women's bits and junk
women are sex obsessed more than men
not a larp

Those are underage

If you practice astral projection, maybe you could. But would that also activate her scripting?

The only reason women are able to poop is because of all the infrared spy satellites.

Stop posting pictures of disgusting trannies, you degenerate little faggot!

I've asked my sisters this on multiple occasions and they got mad. Women are really insecure about not having any interests or hobbies or at very least interesting hobbies.

about men

The most vile shit imaginable. You have no idea man. Shit makes you realize that all those Any Forums memes about women are not memes at all once you somehow get into a majority female friend group.

Attached: 1663099123529582.gif (800x800, 134.08K)

also coffee enemas, they are obsessed with poo.

I don't doubt it mate.

>Cluck, cluck, cluck, BA-GOCK!

They like to talk about mundane shit. Women love love love talking about superficial things like travelling, doing their nails, doing their hair, clothing, new trendy thing, etc. You won't see them deliberately try to go into some deep introspective, political, or historical conversation which dries their pussy up. They are agents and catalysts of the time, not the ones that move it.

You'll see them do it like, you can initiate a conversation about some deep shit but the details are very superficial and they'll go on to lighter subjects ESPECIALLY when another woman is around, it's almost as if they will not tolerate anything "that don't feel good". They also have to do this thing where everyone kinda delludes each other untill shit hits the fan and they talk shit about what happened behind a person's back. So when a woman starts lying to make you feel better just roll your eyes and look somewhere else.

Actually attractive white ones with shit to lose also dont talk as much.

Attached: th.jpeg.jpg (474x355, 31.62K)

Unironically
>men they're fucking
>men they've fucked
>men they won't fuck
>men they wanna fuck
>men their friends fucked
>where they've travelled
>who they fucked while travelling

Attached: 1641759866620.jpg (737x708, 104.51K)

based woman knower

Arabs have the tiniest dicks in the world.
Also immediately kys

Checked, bodily fluids (not limited to period blood) are a frequent topic.

Post pics. I've stumbled across recordings made by lads like you who record women's restrooms.

Post your source on this. Why are women obsessed with pooping?

How much they hate women who aren't there.

This

Food

sex, relationships, and completely banal nonsense

they need to give their stinky bums a wash.

Ass can make up for lack of tits, but tits can never make up for lack of ass. Those bitches need to do some squats.

this.
>how do we come together to take power over the men around us?

Ever watch a female comedian? Sex and vagina and pp size
Ever argue with a woman? What will they bring up? Sex, vagina and pp size
So what do they talk about among themselves?
Sex, vagina, pp size

Absolutely this.

>has never met a women before

sex and dicks. And relationshit issues.
>t. someone who listens to women speak in public with no men in the group.

this might surprise you, but women actually are capable of independent thought and thus can have basically very normal conversations
however what they actually talk about depends on the social situation and who they are with at any given moment
if it is just an acquaintance they might stick to normal smalltalk while with closer friends they might adress anything from relationships to current events or even political and philosophical questions

Gossip and sex, literally that's it. Women are nothing but coomers

this is correct, from my own experience
as they grow older they also tend to discuss their diseases, real or imagined, a lot

>Imagine actually believing this

> even political and philosophical questions
autists don't count

>it's almost as if they will not tolerate anything "that don't feel good
This. I've seen this first hand from female family members. Women are born dopamine addicts even if they are religious/conservative. Anything with a hint of bad feels and they get triggered.

Any music that isn't bland top 40's feel good pop. It's too "dark", "weird" or "strange and moody". Want to put on an actual artistic film that doesn't have a happy ending? "Why would you want to watch that user? Why would anyone want to see anything like this?"

Total NPC hylics.

> What do women talk about when no men is around?
Men

Post booba hoe.

Attached: 1651172474154.jpg (385x390, 60.24K)

Yeah, male brain female autists do exists but tend to be outcast so they don't have any input on the general trend.

>but women actually are capable of independent thought and thus can have basically very normal conversations
This is what virgins actually believe

They often bitch and complain about everything under the sun, and share their sexual exploits.

Grocery shopping

I really can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

> goatse galaxy
source pls

Ime, they talk incessantly about being railed.
I can only imagine what it's like when they're in more familiar company.

Came here to post this

One of them says something stupid, the others laugh like retards. The pattern keeps repeating forever.

kekt here's your (you) angler

Attached: dddfbcb30e1c2c8ae6286378de58f9b5.jpg (720x439, 14.22K)

>politics

>What do women talk about when no men is around?
big willies i bet

>he doesn’t ‘know

Attached: C0AAF7FA-2466-4C50-9AF3-CE58B2E22501.png (512x512, 526.84K)

>i left a phone hidden in open sight a top woman's lockers in their shower room and recorded for curiosity.
lmao, How was this not a thread

Dicks, men, relationships, work, men, shopping, hairdressers, eyelashes, make up.

Other women that aren't around

this

youtube.com/watch?v=llHhiiNnIjY

>vagina
>vagina
>yeast infection
>vagina

Which men are more good looking and which aren't, clothes/shoes, other hobbies. If there is one in the group who has interests that are not "normal", or is dressed different than the rest, or doesn't wear makeup, or is ugly, then they all team up and mock you and laugh you out of the group because they are all snooty whores who think they are better than you. Maybe they're not all like that, but that has been my experience the handful of times I was ever actually among my own kind.

Once I was in a situation where I was around a bunch of women, most of them was dating my friends which I was separated from. The women did not know I was there and they were all shitting on their boyfriends, my mates and complaining about x having a small penis and another having a curved one. It was fucking weird to hear them talk shit about them and heard many things I wish I did not hear. Women are cunts for the most part.

>women actually are capable of independent thought
A minority, perhaps. Ime, in almost all situations where women have been oblivious to being overheard, or were drunk, or didn't register me as a sexual prospect, they immediately began talking about sex. Which I found intrusive. Like, there are places to loudly talk about sex other than the middle of a lecture. There are dinner conversations other than getting fucked on a roof.

men

Post booba hoe.