I speak English. I know Spanish and French. I want to learn Italian, Portuguese and Japanese...

I speak English. I know Spanish and French. I want to learn Italian, Portuguese and Japanese. Is that enough or there are other languages I should learn as well?

Attached: 1663111360169341.gif (220x216, 437.76K)

I would fuck this rabbit in the ass so hard she's gonna poop nesquik down my urethra.

nothing of interest is said in any of these languages besides japanese

imagine putting the hundreds of hours into learning a language just to communicate with subhumans

I'd learn german too

Attached: hand crafted by God.jpg (1440x1440, 91.78K)

Why German? They haven't produced anything since 1945.

I learned both Spanish and French in highschool. I'd say Spanish is far more useful than French, but the French have a higher and more enjoyable cultural production. It's a win-win for me.

tomboy

I taught my (few) friends basic Finnish. We now have a secret code language to use in public.

this is the politics board
heil hitler

Amtssprache ist deutsch.

Latin, Greek and Hebrew.

Tomboy?

How did you even learn Finnish? Why?

>are other languages I should learn as well

By 2030 AI translation between languages will be so good and fast that real time translations can be done over the phone.

No one makes a living as a 'computer' any more we have machines to do that.
No one will be make a living as a translator when AI does it better.

Attached: Mega_Tech.jpg (774x1032, 85.67K)

Yoruba
Tshiluba
Malinke

because of a german tomboy of course

Learn Proto Indo European and Sumerian. Also learn the language of fucking off

Grew up in a part of America where the street signs are in English and Finnish. Not many native Finnish speakers left, but many of us know it as a 2nd language.

Minnesota? Also I guess you're Whiter than milk lol

>Minnesota?
That's where the traitorous Reds went. My family fought for the Whites in the Civil War and settled in God's Country.

Yeah, I'm as white as printer paper.

Attached: #FFFFFF.jpg (400x600, 149.9K)

>God's country
Oh, I see, Wisconsin.

Remember to donate your sperm and have lots of White babies.

Where did you learn these languages? I’ve been thinking about picking up a 2nd language but I don’t know what resource is best.

English
German
Russian
Chinese
The 4 dominant languages
Maybe Hebrew as well

What's the point learning these languages unless you are moving there or doing lots of business there? You could spend the time learning useful things instead. And if you're not learning for the utility, then it doesn't matter what you choose to learn.

based

>Maybe Hebrew as well
Not even real Jews (Hasidics) want to learn Hebrew, they would rather speak Yiddish.

I forgot what their modern language was called, thanks

>By 2030 AI translation between languages will be so good and fast that real time translations can be done over the phone
Abandoning tradition always has nasty consequences, everything you say will be recorded and analyzed, every thought you have will be shared with a corporation. Just learn a new language if you want to use your own brain, your own voice and unaltered thoughts instead