Europe could easily fix its demographics by inviting the global White Diaspora to return

Europe could easily fix its demographics by inviting the global White Diaspora to return.
Italy could bring rich white American investment into poor regions, for example

Attached: 1200px-Italy_Physiography.jpg (1200x1478, 531.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2021/09/23/world/europe/sicily-italy-slums-pandemic.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ALL THE KIKE GOVERNMENTS ARE STRANGLING THE WHITE TERRITORIES UNTIL THEY CAN MAKE A PLAN TO GO IN AND CLEANSE THEM. YOU HAVE A LOT OF STUDYING TO DO NOOB..........

Italy needs to shoah it's terrone population.

Reminder that Americans are a disease

Fuck off we're full

Problem is not as much that there is below 2.0 replacement, than that it becomes quite expensive to support elderly. Technologies which reduces that cost could partialy be solution for a problem. Like, advanced (and cheap) arthritis treatment. Cheap cataract and glaucoma treatments. And Alcheimers and similar. So elderly could be as independent and self reliant for longer. If elderly would feel well, they would be willing to work longer too.

>amerishits
>rich

lol just keep printing that money

I bet Siculo-neapolitan-americans would enjoy to live in their ancestral land.

Attached: siculo-neapolitan-architecture-40.jpg (915x605, 63.56K)

Mutt mentality. Whites aren't a single block. I don't want some 30% italian 20% english % 30% russian 15% Irish 5% native american animals to come here and muttify people who are 90%+ french only. You're a crypto globalist.

Exactly the opposite is happening.
Lombardy is totally replaced now, either by Siculo-neapolitans or rest-of-the-world invaders dumpd there by 'it*ly' in order to prevent a secession to happen.

Attached: milan-lombard-genocide-thanks-it-ly.jpg (800x600, 103.45K)

I fucking love Italy and would move there in a heartbeart, just let me bring my guns.

This is pretty much it, although healthcare is not really the main elderly expense. Rather, the setup for public retirement systems is basically a pyramid scheme that requires an ever growing population to keep going, if it wasn't for that we'd literally lose nothing from a shrinking population.
I mean just think about it burger bro: you're used to a country with a mere fourth of Europe's population density. A seventh if you consider western Europe specifically. If population went down (without externalities) we'd go into black death mode. The issue is that (((someone))) is taking advantage of our demographics to replace us with the unwashed hordes of Africa and Asia.

Who knows if these americans will be able to fix the problem of Messina's favelas.
nytimes.com/2021/09/23/world/europe/sicily-italy-slums-pandemic.html

Attached: Nyt-Messina-Baracche33-696x505.jpg (696x505, 54.23K)

If you settle in Rosarnoland I believe you can bring with you literally everyhing under the sun.

Attached: siculo-neapolitan-architecture-4.jpg (1323x609, 68.3K)

>I fucking love 'it*ly'
It's the land of beauty and romance, what's not to like ?

Attached: rifiuti-roma-13-1-1280x720-1.jpg (1280x720, 235.77K)

>if it wasn't for that we'd literally lose nothing from a shrinking population.

Japan kinda realised that as issue several decades ago. They invested in robotics. Partially because then reduced workforce is not as much as issue. Some companies in Germany noticed that trend (at that moment, Japan was one of MOST advanced countries in the World), and they started to invest more in robotics too. One famous german company. KUKA robotics. Then, relatively recently chinese noticed that their workforce is shrinking too, and they bought KUKA robotics. Interesting times indeed.

I would go to the North, near Monza or somewhere in Lombardy, not the niggerish South/Rome.

It's already over. They have way too many of the most violent subhumans possible

>Europe could easily fix its demographics by inviting the global White Diaspora to return.
>Italy could bring rich white American investment into poor regions, for example

They're already full as are we. None of us need some fat ass dumb ass niggerfucking fentanyl injecting city burning nigger lovers.

What we need is to remove 3rd worlders and cull our own retard populations.
We need more grass and less concrete jungles.

Fuck off americans, non whites and jews.

Attached: 0_Screenshot-2021-10-10-at-171056.jpg (615x354, 23.65K)

Why do Italians have so few kids though? My sister married an Italian guy and he has no siblings and one cousin. From what he tells me this is pretty typical in Italy.

Stay in america, NIGGERLOVER

I live in a Lombard town which has been turned into an open air garbage dump in the last 20 years. The civilizational collapse is complete and without pic related there is no going back.

Attached: Padania.jpg (397x276, 32.28K)

are you insane?
im trying to leave this shithole and go to the US, but its almost impossible even though im university educated and make a fuckton of money

Because you have to be an absolute retard to have kids when you can't even afford a flat.

Social security is the fifth column.

whites moved into places that were largely uninhabited. they didn't push out natives as much as this narrative is peddled.
why would these people return? and who is them even?
who goes where?
its idiotic.

go look up the average income of italians

Only Lombards have zero children. Why ? Being invaded has that effect. It is so demoralizing that people just stop to have a life altogether.
Imagine of getting out of your house every day and seeing that you are replaced by the phenotype in pic related. Would you want to invest into a family and children ?

Attached: siculo-neapolitan-revolutionary-phenotype.jpg (1024x768, 192.08K)

lets get gay married so i can move to Italy and you can move to the US.

None of you want to do the dishes and change bed pans in hospital. Every Amerilard expat I know is some sort of progressive trustfund faggot working in PR or white collar bullshit jobs like finance.

no one wants their kids to have worse prospects than themselves and that's the trend italy is going through

>every american i know is a rich trustfund faggot or works in finance
Yes, you live in Switzerland.

That's what western euro immigration laws select for, lol. If you have white skin, they don't want you otherwise.

Ehhhhh. I'm pretty sure you're inverting cause and effect here.
Imo robotics is just a consequence of labour cost, which was getting too high in the west even before demographic issues. Said robotics can make said issues pain free for us, but I really doubt anyone invested in robotics due to the expectation of a demographic loss.

>Why do Italians have so few kids though?
Because youths have a very hard time startng their lives. Youth unemployment is high and starting pay is low, double income households are mandatory if you're not rich.
The net result is that people typically don't have enough money for kids until they're 30+, which is not exactly ideal fertility wise. It's really not a roastie issue here (although those exist here too), it's a money issue.

Social security is the unavoidable consequence of longevity.
Good look making people accept that their parents (and long term they themselves and their kids) should just croak or be croaked once they're too old to work.
It's no different even if you make it private, since you'll just make the pyramid scheme for profit and you'll still be liable because do you actually think any government would let that shit go bust?

Imagine that instead Lombardy could be a dignified celtic-germanic country with magnificent traditions and a refined culture.
But no, everything, including our very life, must be sacrified to the fiction of 'it*ly' and to that demented mexican flag.
Why shall evil always triumph in this sick world ?

Attached: sancto-lucio-de-coumboscuro-3.jpg (534x800, 356.72K)

contrary what you say, it' would be easier to sustain an elderly population with said ponzi scheme, if only the losers of this ponzi are the pensioners.
if a technical government with infinite power (as always) just says: "from now on, retired people will get 500€/month tops, fuck you", the italian pension system would be more sustainable than a private one like the american cumulative system (boomer pensions can implode if there is too much liquidation)

>diaspora
get gassed kike