Is there a single photo of Putin on the front lines?

What a pathetic soviet manlet bitch lmao. "Manliest world leader" my ass. Little fucking dwarf hiding out in bunkers, screeching and threatening with nukes. All he's good for.

I see now even the most hardcore pro-Putinists in the West rubbing their eyes in disbelief - the "Mighty Russian Bear" revealed to be 100% manufactured media illusion. King is naked now - for all to see and laugh. Then - beatings follows. First, Armenia conflict escalated. Now Georgia is moving closer to opening a second front. Next - Kazakhstan and Central Asia. And final destination - Cuckold Federation itself.

It's getting hotter, boys. The show must go on!

Attached: .jpg (1280x572, 108.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b8dSNKVdlgs?t=9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: fag-leader.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

youtu.be/b8dSNKVdlgs?t=9

everything about this guy is fake
acting
actor
pretend
fake

Attached: 1.png (1088x720, 667.35K)

how can anyone take this little fag manlet serious
he prances around like a fag

haha - people are dying for this person?
obviously not willingly dying for this faggot

Attached: 1.png (1273x656, 676.16K)

ewwwwwww

>LOL ZELINSKI IS GAY

Doesn't that make Putin's L even more embarrassing?

Oh I get it now
he is an actor
acting like he is in a war
acting like he cares
acting like he is in charge
acting
acting

Attached: 1.png (695x1043, 625.27K)

Russia isnt using its entire force while Ukraine is basically in full mobilization.

Not to mention NATO lend-lease.

yea

what is embarrassing is that this little 4 foot turd manlet sent real people to die.

and those men who died for him, died for a fake ass actor place there by the US CIA

Attached: 1.png (1223x891, 1.2M)

So the Russians are voluntarily getting their ass kicked? Lol even more cucks than i thought

Not sure how you can use Soviet as a fault when Trotsky went to the front lines.

The man who let all the nigs and jews flee while leaving you all behind.

Don't you imbeciles realize that this works only as another humiliation for the kremlin cuckolds?

Yes - a literal professional clown is more of a man and a warrior, than a supposed Alpha Male World Emperor KGB Supervillain Mr Vlad Putin, hiding out in some bunker somewhere.

Ok, forget front lines, can this dwarf just step out and address his own nation? Turns out, NO HE CAN'T. Because he considers Russians to be a bunch of worthless serfs, a cattle, who you don't to (and he's right). And also he's constantly paranoid for his own shitty life. Does this look like a mighty leader of the world, taking on the "new world order"?

You know the answer --- HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAHHAHA

this
he is a jew and is killing non-jews
he should surrender

they died for their country and for their hatred towards russia
if you trying to shit on zelensky, at least write something sustainable

Russia is losing to THIS hahaha enjoy the door to door force anal rape thirdworldies

No and never will be because he is the one in charge and the one who makes the shots, while other niggers like zelenski and EU cucks are just replaceable clowns.
sage

died in the trenches while the fag leader does a magazine shoot.
kek
nothing you can say abotu thsi faggot zelensky will chage my mind.

CIA
Actor
fake election
jews allowed to leave
16-60 drafted and handed a mosin nagant with no ammo.

fag leader = zelensky

Attached: 1.png (1200x675, 473.34K)

You forgot to thank me for my support. You are welcome. My kids and grandkids will be paying taxes for this forever. Again, you are welcome.

The U.S. has sent more than $54 billion to Ukraine since the war against Russia started, according to The New York Times. The aid package can be broken down into multiple types of aid.

Weapons and other supplies: $12.5 billion

Economic support: $9.4 billion

U.S. military deployments and intelligence: $9 billion

Food assistance, healthcare, and other aid: $7 billion

Military and security assistance: $6 billion

Grants and loans for military supplies: $4.7 billion

Migration and refugee assistance: $1.8 billion

Other foreign aid: $1.5 billion

Assistance for Europe, Eurasia, and Central Aisa: $1.1 billion

Administration for Children and Families: $0.9 billion

Diplomatic programs and other: $0.5 billion

Enforcing sanctions: $0.3 billion

Just recently, the United States approved another revenue package for Ukraine, to the tune of $1 billion according to the U.S. Department of Defense. The package includes things such:

Ammo for HIMARS (high mobility artillery rocket system)
75,000 rounds of ammo (155mm)
20,000 rounds of 120 mm ammo and 20 120 mortar systems
NASAMS Munitions (National Advanced Surface-to-Air-Missile Systems)
1,000 Javelins
50 vehicles armored and with medical treatment
C-4 explosives and more

I don't see your meds on that list. You should takw them

Front line is not the place for any chief of state. Your president is an instagram whore deal with it and stop posting on /pol

Imagine this being more manly than Putin who hides in his bunker LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nothing you can say about him would change the reality lol
>mosin nagant
I you've meant to say "dnr militia on the russian side"
insufficient info about other things, jews may had other citizenship, in that case can't hold them
a lot of ukrainians left as well through some payment schemas
and currently ukraine didn't fall, russians are getting their shit pushed in
the problem with russians as always in not what happening, but how it happens. it's ok to lose land in a war, but the way they are doing it is absolute shitstorm as always. they were never capable of doing things right, if they could ukraine would already be under control through purely economic and business means, not through some faggy war