Armenia - Azerbaijan Conflict

Azerbaijan's boogaloo from 2020 has reconvened, this time Azerbaijan is fighting in Armenia proper border regions

>Azeris captured Armenian territory
>Armenia requests Russian military assistance under CTSO Article 4
>Armenia dead numbers 105 (Armenian Gov figures)
>Azeris target Russian Peacekeeper base in Armenia
mk.ru/incident/2022/09/14/mash-azerbaydzhan-obstrelyal-punkt-dislokacii-fsb-rossii-v-armenii.html

Attached: 3425153326.jpg (544x680, 92.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

caspiannews.com/news-detail/ukraines-zelensky-puts-nagorno-karabakh-conflict-at-top-of-agenda-during-visit-to-baku-2019-12-19-55/
commonspace.eu/news/azerbaijan-and-ukraine-pledge-support-each-others-quest-territorial-integrity
qirim.news/en/novosti-en/ukraine-supports-azerbaijan-s-territorial-integrity-zelensky/
ukrinform.net/rubric-polytics/3160146-zelensky-invites-president-of-azerbaijan-to-ukraine.html
oc-media.org/ukraine-calls-for-sanctions-against-bidzina-ivanishvili/
thebulwark.com/putin-is-failing-in-ukraine-but-winning-in-georgia/
eureporter.co/world/azerbaijan-world/2022/07/20/azerbaijan-is-ukraines-only-strategic-ally-in-the-south-caucasus/
mk.ru/politics/2022/09/14/armeniya-zaprosila-u-rossii-i-odkb-voennuyu-pomoshh.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seeing as Russian sucks dick at war, do you think Armenia is gonna call for Greek assistance?

Almost forgot to bump this one

Rough map of clashes

Attached: map.png (897x636, 417.17K)

and what could greeks do
armenia is a landlocked country surrounded by hostile and neutral/cold states

No but Greece and France will use the war to name the hypocrisy of NATO

Greeks have their issues with Turkey.

Attached: 1647517514590.jpg (1024x1024, 79.83K)

For some reason Armenia and their supporters think that Armenians can fire across Azerbaijani territory for decades, but that Azerbaijan can't fire back into Armenia.

Not only has that finally changed 3 decades later, but it would be smart for Azerbaijan to take chunks of territory not too far from the Iranian border to hold as a bargaining chip. Never fight a war where the terms are solely dictated by one side and the other is merely reacting to it. You need to proactively set terms and new frames of reference.

Ideal scenario would be for Azerbaijan to aim to cut off Armenia from Iran's border. Make it the new permanent battleground instead of western Azerbaijan like it's been the past 3 decades. Once Armenia yields, then make that region a permanent safezone manned by peacekeepers from all 4 relevant states.

This then ensures Armenians back off from western Azerbaijan, and it's also warning to their diaspora who for years have pushed Armenia not to ever have peace talks with its neighbors and are the main driver behind Armenia becoming self-isolated in the region all for some sick ego trip of theirs. Georgians have no conflict with Azerbaijan, Turkey or Iran, only Russia. After the Cold War ended Armenia could have had cordial relations with all five but decided to chimp out.

In a similar vein, Ukraine would be smart to start flying kamikaze drones into parts of Transnistria and blow up some Russian camps because that place will always be a ticking time bomb otherwise. That's what the whole Snake Island and Odesa ordeal was about from Russia's perspective. Hit occupied Crimea, Transnistria and even the Northwest Caucasus, and you'll see Russia trying to cop pleas.

Attached: Volodymyr_Zelenskyy_and_Ilham_Aliyev_2019-12-17_19.jpg (970x466, 84.4K)

In December 2019, Zelensky visited Azerbaijan where both he and Aliyev affirmed support for each other's territorial integrity.
> caspiannews.com/news-detail/ukraines-zelensky-puts-nagorno-karabakh-conflict-at-top-of-agenda-during-visit-to-baku-2019-12-19-55/
> commonspace.eu/news/azerbaijan-and-ukraine-pledge-support-each-others-quest-territorial-integrity

In October 2020, in the midst of the war between Azerbaijan and Armenian separatists, Zelensky reaffirmed Ukraine's support towards Azerbaijan.
> qirim.news/en/novosti-en/ukraine-supports-azerbaijan-s-territorial-integrity-zelensky/

In December 2020, a month after the war ended, Zelensky invited Ilham Aliyev to visit Ukraine.
> ukrinform.net/rubric-polytics/3160146-zelensky-invites-president-of-azerbaijan-to-ukraine.html

In September 2022, Ukraine called for sanctions against Bidzina Ivanishvili, Georgia's former Prime Minister, and several Georgian oligarchs.
> oc-media.org/ukraine-calls-for-sanctions-against-bidzina-ivanishvili/

Every Georgian PM—half a dozen of them—since Ivanishvili grabbed power a decade ago in October 2012 has been from the same party—Georgian Dream—including the current PM, Irakli Garibashvili, who are all in Russia's pocket against the wishes of the Georgian people.
For more about the situation with Georgia, read the two articles below:
> thebulwark.com/putin-is-failing-in-ukraine-but-winning-in-georgia/
> eureporter.co/world/azerbaijan-world/2022/07/20/azerbaijan-is-ukraines-only-strategic-ally-in-the-south-caucasus/

Now the stars are aligning for Georgians to take some cues from Ukrainians and Azerbaijanis in actually fighting back, and finally take their country back from its pro-Russia leaders and the Russia-backed separatists in the north!

Attached: Volodymyr_Zelenskyy_and_Ilham_Aliyev_2019-12-17_03.jpg (1280x773, 176.15K)

>Our allies are the Russian Federation and the CSTO.
Nikol Pashinyan, Armenian PM

russia will cuck out wont it?
picrel part of the convoy desstroyed in armenia

Attached: fsb.jpg (1280x960, 131.17K)

get fucked nigger

Attached: 1663020935912012m.jpg (1024x816, 114.07K)

turds and azerifags are the slimiest niggers on this planet. Borderline retarded with an average IQ of 80 they are the perfect goyim servants for the globohomo jewry.

Send them equipment
Very true.

They might have to cuck themselves on a deal with Turkey to get an official ceasefire + further

how? with orbital probes?

this is what average armenian looks like

why do armenians have to be so FUCKING ugly?

Attached: 1614984070087.jpg (640x640, 86.99K)

why doesnt armenia attack and occupy nakhichivan in retaliation?

my wet fantasy is that russians would go full 2008 gerogia on azeris since they arent slavs

they cant hold their current borders let alone invade somewhere else

A third of our forces are there + their forces are already as stretched as it gets

Send some weapons to Armenia so they can actually fight against a modernized roachkike army.

Morning bros. Sorry to deliver you some facts here below...
Iran-e-Bozorg
Darya-e-Khazar
Azerbaijan is a Rothschild/Rockefeller cutout state, an Armenian discovered oil in Baku, and STALIN used to work for Standard Oil there.
Baku and all the way up to Dagestan is Iranian clay.
Armenians used to live there, well educated ones. Only a 100 years ago.
Turks are a war crime.
Let's give the HELL.
Also fuck the mullahs too. All leaders should be deposed. But Azerbaijan first.
Russia and Iran need to curb stomp Azerbaijan before it joins NATO, if it doesn't already have some kind of secret defense agreement. Mossad is all over Azerbaijan
Also if the Azeris outside of Iran are so proud of their Turkic heritage (in reality it's a language, not in their DNA) then why did they name their country something Persian?
Doesn't Azerbaijan mean land of fire?
>Soon to be land on fire.
Good luck, I have nothing against Azeris, it's the crooks who own you I do not like.
Fuck the Iranian regime too, although maybe I'm biased. Armenia needs a new PM clearly, one without Soros ties.
We need WARLORDS not pussy kelptocrats.
I want a new generation of Stalin's for every country in the region.

>any thread about Armenia or Greece
>immediately infested by roach subhumans
kek

Show average Azeri woman.

I admire your enthusiasm

Russia wouldn't even if they weren't at war with Ukraine. Turkey is too valuable to them
Things might be different if Russia were allowed to take Constantinople in the 19th century

An Attack on Nahcivan is also almost a direct attack on Turkey retard, it would trigger a direct war and annihilation of Dogmenia in 48 hours.

Sorry bro, modern greeks are closer to turks than armenians .
Might call for a Jihad tho

Attached: 1663114105020551.jpg (1440x1411, 160.65K)

Why has Armenia not bought Iranian and Chinese drones and suicide drones?

Azerbaijan would use it against them, say Armenia are genociding native Azeris and go on a full bloodbath

azeri-kike-stan is arabs' favorite sex tourism spot. women are cheap and there's lots of trannies.

kikes trying to open a second front against Russia

Attached: 1654476615417.jpg (675x900, 113.65K)

They're poor as fuck

>iranian and chinese drones
kek'd

Shipment, wtf. You make it seem like both countries are in the other side of the world. Only problem is if turkey would allow such shipment to be able to go through their land.

Are Azerbaijan women hot?

>Russian army loses in Ukraine
>Armenia is removed from the map, Turkiyv and Azerbaijan link up
>CSTO is disbanded because it's unreliable alliance - Russia loses their Central Asian allies.

There will be some much disappointment and poverty in Russia because of isolationism that some Caucasian or Eastern people might even want independence.

No problem. I met a lesbian at Berkeley from Azerbaijan and ever since I hate your rotten country. Maybe I'm not understanding the whole picture.
I'm sure you're cool and I don't even care about Israel to be honest.
I also hate Islam.
But that lesbian, man... why did she have to be gay?

Sorry azerbro, Armenians are brothers in Christ, I gotta support them in this one.

>i hate islam
based, me too

Attached: img(1).png (190x213, 45.25K)

The one I'm talking about was really mousey and weird looking and pale, probably half Russian Jew but that made her even hotter.

Pashinyan is a total retard apparently and hasn't made any preparation or looked inwards since 2020. Armenia need a competent war time dictatorship if they want to make it into the next century

Attached: 1.jpg (661x359, 19.41K)

I honestly don't see any difference

Attached: 1600294356618.jpg (612x611, 134.79K)

Hopefully we see more roachnigger corpses like last time.

Attached: jannies.jpg (1080x1080, 92.06K)

They can't be poored that the African rebels operating Chinese drones.

I don't think they're much worse than Bayraktars. They all contain Western components anyway.

>t.

Attached: IMG_20220914_011328.jpg (804x1003, 186.54K)

What about Lesbians? They are quietly tolerated in Iran for like hundreds of thousands of years.
Only recently they are cracking down on activism because, well, those activists are part of a Hillary Clinton era LGBT diplomacy effort.
I even like Azerbaijan 's flag, way more than Iran's gay red dragon flag.
I don't know much about Islam but the mullahs were backed by CIA since the 1950s and then the shah got cancer and.. you know the rest.

Azeri girls have a reputation for being ultra conservative in their homelands but transforming into sluts and degenerates the moment they drop at a foreign airport as if bound by black magic.

I am surprised Georgia's GDP is so low

mk.ru/politics/2022/09/14/armeniya-zaprosila-u-rossii-i-odkb-voennuyu-pomoshh.html
Pashinyan has formally requested military aid from Russia.
I fucking hate this two-faced guy.

Hundreds or thousands of years, rather
What are you doing about the Lesbian problem, user?
They just need to meet kind man with gentle eyes.

Some news:

Azerbaijan, Armenia update:
• Azerbaijan seized some Armenian territory (outside of Karabakh)
• 100 Armenian, nearly 50 Azerbaijani soldiers dead
• Pashinyan demands CSTO to remove Azerbaijani forces
• Russian forces might be hit, AZ denies
• AZ blocks TikTok

Armenia claims Azerbaijan also hit Russian Federal Security Service building and vehicles that “carry out a humanitarian mission in combat zone” with heavy artillery fire

>Denied by AZMOD

The information disseminated by the Armenian side that #AzerbaijanArmyUnits allegedly opened fire on the Russian Armed Forces’ #militaryfacility and #vehicles located in the Gegharkunik region is completely false and does not reflect reality.

This is population, should have made that the filename

Americans can't into geography. The only way this can turn into armenia's favor is by removing turkey out of the equation, I can guarantee the moment that and if it happens azerijannies will beg for a treaty

>African rebels operating Chinese drones.
China gives them free drones to further their interests you dumb snow nigger.

>Black magic
Her last name ended in -ova and she's probably Jewish but that just made me more attracted.
Anyway I wish her the best, just kinda weird getting rejected by someone who wasn't even attractive, but hot to me, if that makes sense.
I'm into "mousey" looking girls so I do like some Armenian women too. She didn't look Armenian tho.
I don't think I could fuck a rat, tho.

I used to think like this but not anymore. With the same logic millions of Africans are "our" Christian bros.
Armenians were Russia's allies, Azeris are your NATO allies by proxy and very important people for Europe economically.

Noone cares.

Not my problem you all look like sand niggers

Literally whom and literally where?

Kill yourself kike, no one believes you

ofc turkey wouldnt allow that
what earth do you live in

>hasn't made any preparation or looked inwards since 2020
They are complete retards in general. They won first Karabakh war, cleansed Azeris and Kurds, massacred some civies with the help of Russians but instead of securing peace they let Russia freeze the conflict, even tho it was obvious that just by looking at demography and economy time is working against them. They could've been lobbying the world for peaceful solution or whatever but no, they decided to rely on Russia and built some shitty defence lines and 26 years later they had their asses kicked in 44 just days. I don't want to see Armenia removed from map but it's not like they didn't see it coming.

My bad just quickly glanced at it and didn't even read. Assumed it was a gdp per capita metric. But even then, Georgia's GDP per capita is 15.89 billion and Armenia is 12.65 billion.
The real question is why do azerniggers only have a gdp per capita of 42.61 billion despite being one of the most oil rich countries in the region? I guess azeris just really are that subhuman.

Azerbaijan is a lillypad base for Israel and they have plenty of gas money. They also offer the US a lot of things that Turkmenistan and the other stans never will.
Look into "silk way air" the logistics operation for the arab spring and perhaps even bioweapons.

Now THIS could actually lead to ww3.
Fucking azers, why haven't stalin gulaged them all?

Stalin lived in Baku before he had to run from the Cossacks to Rasht.
He worked as a "labor negotiator" aka hired thug for standard oil

Attached: 1663018650756401.png (267x296, 126.24K)

I know. The state is a turkojewish protectorate, I'm saying the moment turkey falls so will they, iran has been wanting to annex that place for while

>• Pashinyan demands CSTO to remove Azerbaijani forces
>be Pashinyan
>be backed by West
>go against current government because it's not very hostile towards Russia as you would like
>get elected
>beg Russia to save his ass from backed by West Azerbaijan.
>local churka's beg Russia to save country they long abandoned and have no desire to defend themselves
So tiresome.

Not today, CIA.
Hey GRU, FUCK YOU!
Sloppy job, Mossad.
>FBI agent intentionally glues himself shut inside xir fursuit for the weekly fuckparty
Oh ya it's on like donkey kong