>Tatoo's are degen-

Bitches love my tattoos, get over it. Also as former military, I have an excuse. You should only be allowed to get tattoos if you're military, yakuza, a criminal, sailor, etc. things like that

Attached: 1650866189436.jpg (564x700, 93.18K)

i've seen xfiles there's parasites in tattoo ink for sure

wat

Shut up you look like a faggot and everyone around you has the same shit tattoo snowflake.
Also stop acting like you went to war faggot, you probably were a glorified maid in the military sweeping floors and sucking cock.

Slaves and cattle bear markings.
Free men do not.

all the options you listed are faggots so i can agree with that.

I did deploy to Afghanistan but everywhere I went I was a glorified janitor even if I went out on patrol I still came back and was a glorified janitor so thats just part of it

those are real men's jobs, I bet you think you're cool because you sit in front of a screen 12 hours a day and jack off to anime

tattoos look great when you're in your 20s. But everyone hits 30... and 40... 50 etc

My problem with tattoos is that on women, they always look trashy if they just have one or two. You have to have zero or be completely covered in them.

I agree it should only be for men.

>Bitches love my tattoos
kek you attract nothing of value /thread

Attached: generic.jpg (2409x2268, 830.73K)

Doodleniggers on damage control

OP is a faggot.
He is sucking cock right before our eyes.

Attached: diosmio.jpg (236x250, 7.53K)

Your opinion of tattoos are rooted in christcuckery. Tattoos have been around longer than your religion has been around. Tattoos have been around longer than your ideas. Tattoos are gonna be around for longer than christianity islam or judaism will be. Right now tattoos are cringe because normies have started getting into them for the instagay and gaycebook likes.

>considers criminal a job
nigger confirmed

Degen

Actually pagans got tattoos what are you even talking about
robbing banks is based

I don't mind tattoos that much, though some are incredibly cringe depending know what they are. OP's pic is incredibly detailed but it won't take too many years before it's just a big bruise looking smudge

It sounds like the ink made it's way into your brain tissue doodle nigger. Sage

> tattoos are cringe
Correct

I was on a boat once.

>t. sailor

Enjoy your cancer

wow so much seething ITT LMAO

lol zogbot doodlenigger

Op confirmed doodlenigger and ZOGbot.
A tale as old as time.

>bitches love them
They also think that being a musician or stand up comic is cool until they hit their mid 20s. And the idiot guys who devoted their lives to this to 'get bitches' end up working dead end retail jobs or starting their lives at 30 if they are lucky.

If you are going to do this to yourself, do it for you, not someone else. You have to live with looking at this shit every day, they will just move onto whatever the next 'cool' thing is.

>i'm a zogbot
Explains everything. You should take up heroin, some jew on TV said it makes you cool as well.

yes but ive had sex with 200+ women so

Attached: 1634608483350.jpg (563x771, 75.89K)

They're decadent, which is actually synonymous with degenerate...

>moral or cultural decline as characterized by excessive indulgence in pleasure or luxury:

Tats are not a personality

Attached: 0AD71BE2-76C3-410B-87AC-58285B79FA51.jpg (960x960, 73.58K)

women indulge in my massive BWC

I should have joined the military.

Attached: GiantKandahar.jpg (1197x898, 154.63K)

That's unbelievably retarded, to put that on your back. Enjoy your thyroid problems.

would desu

>Bitches love my tattoos
and why would I want a bitch, if I can have a real woman?

just take infowars iodine bro

tomato tamato

Attached: 1655785491174.jpg (511x512, 49.01K)

is that supposed to be a good thing?

Attached: degenerate shot slow.gif (640x360, 2.74M)

Yes of course it is.

Attached: 1632101286176.jpg (474x500, 40.12K)

>Also as former military, I have an excuse.
Kill yourself proud ZOG golem. Degenerates like you shouldn't have the right to breath

Hmmmmm so I have military training now and you're still fat and a loser

No, don't do that.
Don't use woman as an excuse for being a degenerate.
Until GWOT tattoos where only acceptable in military service if you couldn't see them.
Fuckin loser retconing shit.

Was in the military, go sailing alot, been in a jail cell on more than one occasion, i used to be in a gang when i was like 12 the 'menace gang' we used to throw eggs at cars and sheeeeit. So i have definitely earned my ink!!

based and I bet you're not an incel