I got a girl's number outside a club and it seems like she wants to meet...

I got a girl's number outside a club and it seems like she wants to meet. Should I keep going to bars and clubs while talking to her or should I wait until I possibly have no prospects again?

Attached: nightclub dancefloor.jpg (1600x1062, 1.11M)

Hi my lose i kerrrrrrrrrrr Ther deat dream: ay, the himself mind ent were thought hiYou need, must An extremely shit faced of thought himself mind to stop living like thisnd ent were thought himself mind to sneed to sneed, must An extremely shit faced of that dream: ay, the himself mind to sneedame o

dont count your chickens before they hatch.
keep looking she is.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Or don't sell the ffur until the bare has been shot

Pump her full of cum unprotected, if you don’t you are gay

sage the swede

Attached: sage.jpg (400x400, 17.89K)

You're not the only one who got her number

Hey. Fuckface. This isn't your blog, you selfish prick. Tell it to somebody who cares.

Attached: 1637088238526.jpg (255x255, 17.1K)

Are you ok

Attached: gon.png (253x199, 7.22K)

I think it's the guy who blogged about cold approaching while always using an image from king of the hill.

I guess you're right. Maybe she's gone out to bars and clubs after I met her. Maybe she's already fucked guys she met the same night we met or after. Maybe she fucked other guys the same night she met them and is only keeping me as an orbiter for ego boosts or as a backup. Maybe she's being more enthusiastic when texting with other guys. She isn't enthusiastic when texting with me, I kind of have to pull the words out of her, but at least she was replying fast lately, except today. My plan was to keep hitting on other girls even if I do get to fuck her.

Bars and clubs are degenerate places dude, you won't meet a god loving, loyal wife in these places.

If her text replies are few n far bw, texts short replies and NEVER initiated, then shes just WYT bro.

Wasting Your Time

At first she didn't reply for almost 2 weeks. Anyway I'll try to fuck her but I'll keep hitting on other girls while talking to her and even after we fuck if we do.

>NEVER initiated
Actually pretty much no girl I ever talked to initiated, including the 14 or so that I fucked. Maybe a few times it happened but very rarely.

She has ten to twenty dudes on standby, you should strive to have as many women in the same position.

I live about 5 min from downtown where there are plenty of bars and restaurants. At around 1:00am I leave my house sober to go chat it up with ladies on the streets. I always get numbers, and there’s about a 20% chance I’ll take one home to fuck. I have food and drink as well as a guest bed and couch for her friends to pass out on. I’ve gotten calls around midnight from chicks I’ve previously banged asking me if they can crash at my place after the bars close. Its a highly effective strategy if you’re attractive

You need to act like you don't give a fuck or you will not get laid, at all. Ignore her, play her. She lives for it.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket and don't be like me who simped for girls in my 20s who would only give me a little pussy when there is a ton of other pussy out there

Attached: b41.png (736x960, 329.03K)

You have to fuck the wild animal outside of yourself otherwise even if you marry a trad virgin wife you will wonder what you missed out on. I might not be married but I've fucked about every shade of white black brown and yellow

Attached: 1654092812966.webm (608x1080, 1.98M)

Maybe you dont make em wet