A new conspiracy emerges

Look /xpol/, some supraliminal shit here: THE AUDIO CONSPIRACY

Attached: 1663154830026651s.jpg (250x250, 6.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crutchfield.com/S-XcofHIRshyJ/p_901ASADAZK/Audio-Technica-ATH-AWAS-Asada-Zakura.html
youtu.be/822KO8dPs0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WOW A RETARDED CONSPIRACY THAT YOU CAN ONLY BELIEVE IF YOU ARE A POOR AND STUPID NIGGER.
I'VE OWNED A PAIR OF $1,000 HANDMADE IN JAPAN AUDIO-TECHNICA EARPHONES.

WHAT A LOAD OF NIGGER BULLSHIT.

The absolute state of beyerfags

>$1,000 HANDMADE IN JAPAN AUDIO-TECHNICA EARPHONES
yeah, user, you need to be more subtle, you clearly overplayed your hand here.

crutchfield.com/S-XcofHIRshyJ/p_901ASADAZK/Audio-Technica-ATH-AWAS-Asada-Zakura.html

Mad, poorfag nigger? :^)

oh no, i am mad.
anyhow...

Attached: 1641159889455.gif (220x220, 68.7K)

I know there is something similar to this going on, I found a site once that decoded some stuff in YouTube.

Literally using a 30€ headset since 8 years, EQ tweaks and boom, just werks.
Audioniggers eternally BTFO

Attached: .jpg (300x226, 41.45K)

cia trannies are mad so OP is probably on to something.

LOL IM MAD A DUMB NIGGER POSTED ON THE BOARD AND NO-ONE STOPPED HIM.

Also when during peak gangstalking those shitty binaural, brainwave, hypnosis, ... video on JewTube seemed to be used for something part of it and obviously unrelated to what they claimed to do.

So, you are a rich fag who is bored as fuck with his tokoy wood phones? Bored as fuck you come to some anime shitpost side to have somewhat...fun?

How about this, take some of the 'fuck you' money you have, give everyday 10 buks to the homeless folks in your city, watch shit hit the fan after a week.

HOMELESS JUST SPEND THEIR $ ON FOOD AND BOOZE. YOU'RE A STUPID FAG LMAO.

thats the point, retard.
what else could triggere the SHTF mode?

try it out, i know you want some fun, a few days into the overblown drunk circus your 'fuck you' money triggers and a clown show will emerge.

You're a fucking moron man. You think those people with completely blown out dopamine receptors and a lack of physical energy and calories are going to DO THINGS?
You dumb bitch.

First post seething shill post OP is definitely onto something

Beyyerniggerics did What?!

So what are the implications of this why do the kikes want you using your left more than your right ?

There might actually be something to it since its the third time my left membrane blew the fuck up in my beyyerfagtronics for no reason.

The brain can not be trusted, it is the only organ than named itself.

Kek. You’re the same madfag from the /x/ thread. Fucking pathetic. Lmao

I noticed this, but I don't think it's the headphones, I think It's the media. A lot of music sounds to me like the melody is tuned to the left side and then it is masked by vocals being lauder on the right, but maybe thats just me.

Same headphones?

youtu.be/822KO8dPs0M

What's pathetic is making a "paranormal" thread about technology. SPOOKY GHOSTS HAUNTED MY ZELDA GAME.
>zelda is just a bunch of text that loads art assets in order and every game copy is the same
>B-BUT NOT THIS ONE
>oh and no proof :^)

nigger

DIY headphones and equalizer

Attached: 50mm speakers.jpg (800x800, 165.79K)

Just wear them backwards
>audiojew btfo

Attached: dem rangz.gif (512x288, 3.63M)

Do you have a citation? Like, actual verifiable proof. Perhaps someone testing this with fresh from store headphones?
Oh, what's that? You DON'T have any proof? You just want me to dude trust you?
Yeah okay two more decibels trust the plan etc. fuck off.

Attached: 1663070657482235.png (282x416, 144.66K)

Stimulating my brain with music makes it more lazy because of some volume difference? Meh.

>WOW A RETARDED CONSPIRACY THAT YOU CAN ONLY BELIEVE IF YOU ARE A POOR AND STUPID NIGGER.
>I'VE OWNED A PAIR OF $1,000 HANDMADE IN JAPAN AUDIO-TECHNICA EARPHONES.
>
>WHAT A LOAD OF NIGGER BULLSHIT.

Attached: file.png (640x480, 785.34K)