Why didn’t putin learn how to run an army instead of LARPing at judo like a cringey weeb?

Why didn’t putin learn how to run an army instead of LARPing at judo like a cringey weeb?

Attached: 796B105D-6EF5-463D-8F6E-38E753537C03.jpg (1280x853, 93.05K)

-Original goal was ALL of Ukraine
-Putin confers with all of his military generals, intelligence agencies etc.(aka, the politburo)
-Military Generals tell Putin the Red Army will kill all who oppose it
-Intelligence chiefs tell Putin Ukraine is a push over
-Politburo agrees to invade Ukraine based on these so called truths of a strong Army.
-Initial goal decapitate Kiev, then take the rest of the country.
-Putin is convinced by his generals that minimal military effort is needed.
-Plan of action: Quick show of force by exploiting conscripts (circumventing polices protecting them from deployment having them cross into Ukraine)
-Plan of action: VDV deployments to shock and capture UA forces/strategic points.
Goal: Overwhelm and occupy
-Putin agrees to this plan, not knowing “how bad thing in the really are”
-First attempts on seizing the capital fail, logistics failures start developing, Putin is unaware of how bad the militrary is corruption
-VDV deployments compromised & fail to hold objectives, also fail to link up with mechanized divisions (because they cant make it)
-Communications fail, command and control start to fail, disjointed attack & defense scheme, high cost in fuel, manpower and munitions, with limited results.
-High command informs Putin, we cannot take the capital
-Putin is now starting to grasp the failure of his Intelligence chiefs.
-Red Army attempts to redeploy and start another initiative from the east.
-Red army corruption is far more than Putin could comprehend
-US satellites provide real-time positions of Red Army to Ukraine
-Ukraine receives drones from several NATO country’s
-Ukraine drone attacks Red Army into widespread demoralization.
-US military is recording every move of the Red Army
-US now has seen every capability of Red Army and is now creating potent ways to capitalize on it.
-US now holds a complete strategy advantage over Russia for the next 10-15 years
-Putin knows Russia is exposed, only nuclear options left

Attached: Islamisrightaboutwm.jpg (3738x1635, 594.15K)

first world countries have professional brass

Putin's tactically is like Floyd Mayweather.

When did Russia EVER say they wanted ALL of Ukraine you absolute retard? And don't source some shitty opinion piece from Buzzfeed.

When they said that the "regime" in Kyiv was "intolerable" and they intended to replace it, retard.

>Putin knows Russia is exposed, only nuclear options left

wait, ehm... this is bad news

What other options are there ? Take away half and leave this bastard state on our borders, which will have the guarantees of the entire NATO? Full capture is the only sensible solution

Post proof that they wanted to take all of Ukraine. Yes, they hate Kiev, but that's not proof they want ALL of Ukraine to keep. Stop reading NewYorkTimes LOL.

You are the retard thinking he wanted to risk all of Russia's welfare for less that 1/3rd of Youcrane. Are you fucking stupid or is Putin?

shoigu was supposed to learn that but prefered to fuck underage russian boys instead

>kyiv
opinion discarded

>If I'm really good at judo, there's a chance of defeating an unarmed man or two at once... but not with my midget and age. I hate myself.

Attached: 1663157703506701m.jpg (1024x682, 57.35K)

nuke them. put the fear of god into the americans.

lol
>Full capture is the only sensible solution
He says as his country sucks North Korean dick for basic military hardware.

You can blow up some Asians or Muslims, and this is a European country and blowing it up means showing the weakness of an army that can't fucking

do you think presidents micromanage their armies like some fucking starcraft game?

No solutions is sensible if it is impossible to achieve, m8. You have created modern Ukraine, I will give you that and their hate is absolutely justified. You will have another country that hates you on your borders just like… well, most of them.

I only know that Russia has been trying to negotiate for Donbass this entire time. If NATO is indefinitely hostile even after capturing Donbass, then I wouldn't blame Russia for a full invasion.

Here in the US, we just bomb everything to the ground. I know Russia hasn't done that yet. Pic related.

Attached: OyeYeah4-1.jpg (620x400, 23.58K)

Look what we did to Serbia

Attached: 7DBE377F-C8F3-41A3-8409-56A76DD28C0F_w1080_h608_s.jpg (1080x608, 185.13K)

Attached: neunato.jpg (830x470, 219.82K)

man...we fucked that guys hat up!

Destroying enemy cities to save the lives of their soldiers is right, but Putin is too stupid to understand it

Russian tactics are working as intended. He just needs to step up his game and order mobilization.