How to avoid MRNA infected blood during surgery

I'm going to have surgery in a month and I was wondering how I could avoid a blood transfusion contaminated with the mRNA vaccine. Can I ask for blood from an unvaccinated person?

Attached: blood-transfusion.jpg (1999x1501, 349.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=HERV-W
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/394819504
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YES, BUT YOU WILL NEED TO STIPULATE RELIGION AS THE REASON OR HAVE A SPECIFIC DONOR READY. CHECK YOUR DUMB FUCKING CHINESE NIGGER RULES.

You’re gonna have to bring your own blood bags

Thanks. I just hope they won't (((accidentally))) give me the vaccine without my consent while I'm under.

OF COURSE THEY WILL YOU STUPID NIGGER YOU ARE IN CANADA LMAO. IF YOU WANT TO ACTUALLY AVOID IT GO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY FOR YOUR SURGERY.

I'd only go to the hospital if I was already certainly going to die. They're going to kill you in there leaf nigga.

idk if it still happens but they didn't allow vaxxed to donate blood

Can you do that?

I'm actually quite surprised they are willing to do a surgery on an unvaxxed individual.
My sister was postponed (soft for denied) a simple knee surgery last year because she was unvaxxed.

Good luck brother, this is one of the downsides of being a pureblood. My God be with you.

I was unaware that Canada provides medical support to people or does surgeries

Sorry, the medical system is currently unable to accomodate your schizo-tier faggotry, due to not giving a fuck about whatever retarded, half-digested nonsense you picked up from the gayest corners of the internet ("pureblood", lmao)

Probably.
>Unvaccinated user die from COVID during surgery

Vaxxie detected

You usually don't receive blood during surgery, unless there are complications and you lose a lot of blood during surgery.
Most of the time you are just on glucose drip.

You never heard of BYOB?

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Spike is the trigger.

>Sars-CoV-2 Spike Protein Activates Human Endogenous Retroviruses ( HERV-W )

>medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2

>pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=HERV-W

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/394819504

Attached: rechargeLOL.jpg (900x500, 83.07K)

Oh wow the lab rat thinks he is a bad ass.

> Bro it's the vaccine
> No , they can't put it in medicine , food or water, it has to be the vaccine
Nigger, you do realise babies get like 20 vaccines in their first 6 months of life , right? You probably had them , and your kid will get them too.

Every-time a commercial comes on to Donate Blood I yell, " IT'S CONTAMINATED"!!!, hilarious to me...

If the surgery is in a month, can't you donate some of your own blood in advance?

Good luck with that happening, what if they need more? You're screwed no matter what. Hospitals are no longer viable. You'll be spike glycoprotein infected.