LMFAO

RUSSIA RETREATS FROM ITS OWN BORDER POST

Attached: Untitled-1.png (624x645, 249.39K)

Can someone shoot me straight about Russia's alleged hypersonic missiles? I always hear Russia has state of the art missile technology, missiles that could wipe out the entire Eastern Seaboard in minutes, is that all bullshit? Serious replies only.

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-032256_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x697, 76.71K)

It's all bullshit. Russia hasn't had advanced kit since the 80s

It’s true I saw on Twitter

Honestly I would be suprised if even 70% of Russia's nuclear weapons would launch if required to despite the billions they pour into keeping them operational.

>There are reports of...
Ah yes, according to some Literally Who on Twatter.

Attached: 1637857572589.webm (696x522, 1.72M)

>why would someone dodge out of harm
so you don't move out of the way when someone shoot you?

Attached: ukraine internet force employee unmasked.jpg (1290x5410, 1.59M)

OH SHIT A BORDER POST JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

>same flag
>same threads
>same twitter kike source
>same cope

The number would be 70% if everything was fine with the Russian military and maintenance.

RUSSIAN SURRENDER AND PUTIN NUDES LEAK IMMINENT

Anonymous informant reports that Moscow is under siege by Ukrainian forces.

Remember when putin was going to be dead from a health issue by now?

even 3% launching is a lot of nukes
5% is more than “you” have
russia and usa have an absolutely retarded nuclear arsenal

Which wannabe superpower has the most pathetic army? Russia, India, or China?

Attached: 1421317605091.gif (624x525, 25.24K)

What's wrong with this turkish poster posting anything related to Russia "losing" for the last couple of weeks lol?

>twitter
>there are reports
All fields

turkshill has been spamming 24/7 for days now

Exactly, it's probably closer to 10%, just a token amount of nukes ready to launch. But even among these 'ready to launch' nukes, how many would have a botched launch?

lol glad i'm not the only one who noticed

One's enough. One Satan II ICBM is enough to house 15 separate bombs. Assume you intercept 80% of them, somehow. All you get is all out nuclear war.
But hey, it's been due for a while now, so get on with it.
Hope they wipe Brussles and London off the map before they get cratered, at least.

EU

Well they will always stand out, no need for fancy machine learning, bots, jannies/mods corruptions for that

cope. EU is stronger than all those 3, most likely even all 3 combined. France is one of the strongest militaries.

lmao cope

The Troon states of America

they're all terrible but india and china can count on a 8x larger population so

lmao Germany can't even provide their troops with basic equipment because their military bureaucracy is that fucked up.

Russian military is 50% fake and 50% gay.

They probably have a few. Not too much though. The missle is more for show especially towards the US. They'd rather not spend it on some Ukranian civilians who just picked up guns. Russia also has huge issues with getting good hardware so replacing this high tech stuff also can be quite difficult for them.

goofy propaganda

Why is Russia so weak?

Obviously Russia as it stands right now

>Russia has state of the art missile technology
you cant reach space without russians :D

people don't know France is all over African fighting in various conflicts

lol can't believe i supported them at first

>"and THIS time we're not lying!"- Pigger Troon

Attached: 1651243586585.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

And? You want border patrol officers to fight against soldiers with armor? Are you serious, Turkroach?

>Russia launches rockets into space on a consistent basis
>meanwhile, diversity hires can’t even pump gas

Attached: 32126F5E-32E5-4057-AA2E-ABB5ACED8B5D.jpg (1242x2127, 669.75K)

Thats a little silly in that Ukraine has no intent of invading Russian territory so likely a specious report. Perhaps shifting soldiers to another area for the fighting etc.

None of this stuff is terribly significant though that doesnt detract from the bravery of the Ukrainian men advancing on the enemy.

This stuff will go on for years absent a truce or peace treaty of some kind.

third world problems

Early invasion of Ukraine was basically Russia trying to copypaste the French invasion of Northern Mali.
USA definitely could defeat all those countries at the same time without NATO help. And if you believe otherwise then you're just a straight up mental midget.