Conspiracy theories are lies. Including Great reset

Great reset. This a test to see if i get the auto reply from the 'take your meds' bot that quotes the thread title within one minute as I mentioned the trigger term 'Great Reset'.

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 3.11K)

Join the NSA and get to play with cool tech

WE MUST ALL WORSHIP THE OCCAMS RAZOR THAT IS THE CRYPTO BRIT JEW NPC.

>Conspiracy theories are lies
Source: trust me bro

Attached: jerk-off-the-hangover.gif (244x370, 1.3M)

Except the Great Reset isnt a conspiracy theory. Klaus Schwab(head of the World Economic Forum) has written entire books about it and openly speaks about it.

Gotem. It seems they post a few different styles of replies.

Hope the pay is worth it. They will fuck you in the end.

Attached: Fbn1vP2WYAAI89i.jpg (1242x1671, 301.92K)

Learn how to read faggot

>This a test to see if i get the auto reply from the 'take your meds'

Take Meds ..... All planned/designed that way

>The Great Reset
>Build Back Better
>New World Order
>Green Agenda
>Agenda 2021
>Agenda 2030
>Black Awakening

"They/Elite/WEF/Kabal" need the common person self-destructive and suicidal to lower the collective Human psyche"
The Left are perfect being Angry/Scared/Selfish add this with 1G/2G/3G/4G/5G/
(Electric/Radio/Wi-fi/ Waves and Media/FB/Tik-Tok/Intergram)
+ MK Ultra/MK Naomi/Operation Northwoods/Project Mocking Bird/The Gate Program/Tuskegee Experiments + mRNA Vaccine
(Government Mind Control) google the patents 3,951,134/ 4,717,343/ 4,877,027/ 4,858,612/
5,123,899/ 5,270,800/ 5,289,438/ 5,159,703/ 5,507,291/ 5,539,705/ 5,629,678/ 6,006,188/ 6,011,991/
(Over 50 patents. Just Google for yourself)
WEF-Blackrock/Vanguard Group/New World Order/Black Awakening/
(Clintons/Gates/Soros/Rockefellers/Buffets/Madoffs/Murdoch's foundations)
Its all ultimately Division/Manufactured, decline of Spiritual/Moral/Cultural decay the
Blue/Green/Rainbow hair, LGBTQP1/0AI+
(Left Social Justics Warriors) Cult/MSM news followers/Sheep/Slaves/Goy)
It's all designed division.
Hence the Trannies, Race Mixing, Sexual Promiscuity, Open Borders, Lose laws ect.
(They will never understand/Sheep/Cattle/Goy/ NPC/Slave/Peasants)
(If you have no-idea what I'm talking about ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)
"Green Agenda2021/2030/Black Awakening/$0y/Vegan eating bugs and living in pods
subservient to the Government Establishment ie Goy/Cattle/Slaves/Sheep/NPC/"

pills, pop em.

Thanks, it's funny how I never learned that.

I know, I was trying to trigger the bots to quote tweet something that is an establishment position and say 'take meds' as a response as they did that in a thread before because I mentioned 'great reset'.

If you make a thread and mention a term like 'great reset' you get auto responses from this sort of posting bot

The Sectioning/Ascension happens to everyone, depending on your Energy/Frequency/Vibration ie. 369 As above, So below.
(Low density beings are "Re-Born" for the Harvest (Designed/Cattle) too the Outer/Other Worlds/ beyond this Simulation)
(Possibly Earth but there are many and it's not linear in-time)

(/SolAr EVENT 2030/ or /Agenda 2030/ depends on your personal resonance 369)

SolAr EVENT 2030 (Great Awakening Supernatural Resonance/Beauty/Compassion)
[369High] [Positive Subconscious Patterns/Emotions/Thoughts]
Energy/Frequency/Vibration (Mind/Body/Soul) (Father/Son/Holy Spirit)
Egregores 9-1 ( 8 ) Egg is the Boat! you're the Sailor!
(Math/Magic/Faith, it's not beyond Science or Fiction)
Love/Light/Liberty/Freedom/Enlightenment/Fulfillment/Unity/Empathy
41(5_232_5)04 Dual Polyhedron
That's 4 God's of Light and Creation 1 who represents all with God in the middle of the square,
3 Goddess of Fate, and 4 of depth, space and time, 4 Death Gods represented by 1,
with the mother nothing in the middle _232_(VOID/Creation)

OR

Agenda 2030 (Black Awakening/New World Order Artificial Cognitive Dissonance/Beastly/Merciless)
[369Low] [Negative Subconscious Patterns/Emotions/Thoughts]
Energy/Frequency/Vibration (Mind/Body/Soul) (Man/Machine/Un-Holy Spirit) Ego 1-9 8 Ego is only the Sailor not the Boat!
Hate/Darkness/Servitude/Control/Fear/Depression/Loneliness/Narcissist
04(5_232_5)41 Octahedron Cube
That's 4 God's of Dark and Creation 1 who represents all with God in the middle of the square,
3 Goddess of Fate, and 4 of depth, space and time, 4 Living Gods represented by 1,
with the mother nothing in the middle _232_(VOID/Creation)

It's a grand plan (Human Race is a Farm) "Harvest Wheat from the Chaff type deal"
*Not Physical Harvest* (It's for when you die) Graduation or Repeat year

Archons/Entity's wanting more extension via mass mental calibration.
Why and how can only be grasped by those who have achieved higher levels of consciousness

NEW UPGRADES ALREADY:

NEW PROSPECTIVES/NEW INSPIRATIONS, they are going to [HIT HARD] within 2022 too 2030

*Mental Cognitive "Up Grades"* (Selected/Distributed to "Knobology" (*My personal collective word for this fuckery*)
of the [Galactic Federations] A few "Universals Truth" will be gifted to the Civilizations of Earth,
*Based of [Un-selective] trait's based on the Individual-Collective (Communist Hive Mind)
but actually, for the People/World and not *"Money/Greed"*

[Tailed Gift] for selected "Individual's" based on [Selective Trait's] [Based on Noble Blood Lines?]
*Personally, goes against my "Personal Perspectives" I've been, assured (Personal Interaction)
it's not a (Main Factor) but it benefits "The *Pure Blood Line's* of the Genetically Gifted all [Royalty] most likely"
*Pure Blood Lines Of the "Human Race" is (Subjective) (12 Elite Noble Blood Line "Faction" of the "Human Race")
Elite's will control the NEW WORLD/Evil ones are maybe cast out?
(Still pisses me off) but let's get a bit beyond "Bullshit Symantec's"

Attached: Klaus Schwab being Evil.png (1085x1085, 831.37K)

>ǝʌiʇɔǝɟɟǝ puɐ ǝɟɐs™

Attached: 20220911.jpg (800x920, 159.72K)

Hahaha.

Another one.

If you mention a term like 'great reset' in your op it triggers all these paid shill bots.

The great reset in essence is just causing a deflation in asset values and the elite using liquid capital to purchase even more hard assets. It's a cycle that's repeated many times in the past. How is it even a conspiracy theory? How is it even theoretical? It's happening right before your eyes.

Attached: 1659795627486314.jpg (843x751, 141.94K)

It all goes beyond this "Human World/Gaia/Sol/Simulation"

[PODs] Not WEF/Nwo "Pods" ie. you will live in a POD crap
(It's a "Tardis" (((FUCKING HUGE))) Only a pod in "Human Perspective" on the outside,
imagine [Harry Potter] "TENT" small and stupid, but "Magically huge inside"

[ITBs] "Instant Transmission Booths" (It's not just this world) "Beam me-up Scottie"
it's the entire "Galactic Federation" [ITBs] will be used in the Home to go anywhere on Earth ie England/Europe/South Affrica/ect.
World fucking-wide, they run off these new "Dimensional" Solar panel (-AoA-, You literally can't fathom such a power gathering/device)
(You won't need a (20) 120watt solar panels to power your home)
THE WORLD IS GOING TO CHANGE --- SOON Agenda 2021/2030/Black Awakening/Grand Awakening

[TIP] "Time Imitation Pods" As like [MED-BEDS]
Lifetime Imation Beds "4hr = is /100year's of simulated life"
(Programed to your individual perspective) *You can be "GOD"
(In your selected *Personal world* (It's beyond such provincial perspective)

[MED-BEDS] that are designed to cure all DNA and all aliments
this goes against are Big Pharma/Big Corp/Big Government "are over lords"
It can reverse "Cell's" {DNA} [Anti-Aging] but you need to be open minded and non-doubting for it to work
"Because science" {No You Litteral DUMB-FUCK's, just ME explaining this make you all retarded} NEW AGE/NEW WORLD!

[MCF] Matter Converting Fridge, basically Recyling matter and converter it into objects ["Magic/Science/Quantum"]
(Turn a lump of Iron into a Cog/Gear or Turning 1kg of Soil into Cheese)

NEW Tech will come out/suppressed by Government's/Big Corpe/Big Tech/Big Conglomerates.....

100mm Nano/Graphite Film can soon store, Over 5000Terra-Bytes of DATA, at less then $2,

100mm Nano/Graphite Film can soon store, 1000Amp hour, power at less then $2

300x 300mm "Dimensional" Solar panels (-AoA-, You literally can't fathom such a power gathering/device)

ah I see, you're just trying to bait bot replies. Carry on then.

I know, this is a test thread for the snarky bot replies and it is working. I just made a new one here, look for the responses

Yes sir, check out the new bait

The sad redpill is bots and Any Forums posters have the same average understanding of things here