A SF bicycle organization is encouraging people to not report bike theft because most thieves are statistically part of...

A SF bicycle organization is encouraging people to not report bike theft because most thieves are statistically part of black or minority demographics. Where do these organizations come up with this lunacy?

Attached: 8625658682568856.png (724x614, 418.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sfbike.org/about/staff/
youtube.com/watch?v=q520Zmy1xNs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you reading tweets about bicycling in San Francisco?

I feel for for the asian people there, it must all feel like one big joke.

KILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERSKILLNIGGERS

bike thieves in shambles

Attached: airtag-double-select-202104_FMT_WHH.jpg (2000x2000, 179.34K)

EXACTLY WHERE IS THE DOWNSIDE? HOW COME ASIAN FAGGOT ANDY NGO IS THE SPOKESPERSON FOR EPOCH TIMES JESUIT CHRISTKIKE PAPER?

Why are you reading at all?

Andy Ngo posted a report on it, thought it was interesting. This is a bicycle organization that branded itself as a BLM friendly group and seems to have politicized itself to to the extreme. Now they're promoting people to get back their bikes from the thieves w/o calling the cops. This is coming from the same city that gave out tips to homosexuals on how to cover up bumps so they could carry on participating in mass orgies a day after monkeypox was declared as a pandemic. Seems like a hotbed for loons.

Attached: FZUSWYyXoAAqTzK.jpg (1284x1206, 157.26K)

someone post it on /n/

So they know it's disproportionally niggers and spics that are stealing the bikes. And by giving the rationale for their advice they are telling everyone that they know.

Is this some 4D move to tell people to safeguard their bikes against thieving niggers?

It's hilarious how these people say shit like this but are COMPLETELY UNAWARE of themselves.
They're literally straight up saying all bike thieves are black.

I suppose the total happiness in the world increased.

What about your own community?

LETS GET TO WORK ENDANGERING SOME NIGGERS THEN

They’re simply protecting the kang of kyiv

Attached: 50D75B49-C2E5-453B-9599-8E7DDE74FC0D.jpg (820x1024, 95.94K)

they have no black people on their staff. i dropped them a note letting them know how racist that is.

sfbike.org/about/staff/

Attached: 1656301878872.jpg (640x480, 68.37K)

That Christopher White guy makes my skin crawl.

youtube.com/watch?v=q520Zmy1xNs

>The pronoun people: Just let niggers take your stuff!
Organizations managed by these soft, oversocialized little faggots are effectively useless. They will purge anybody who isn't a feminized useless little turd.

When I was 12, some spic stole my Mongoose (expensive bmx bike). I had only had it like 2 weeks.
Year later, cops return it to me totally fucked up as the spic painted it and did all sorts of dumb shit.
1 year after that the spic murdered a taxi driver for $26 dollars.
I hate bike thieves. Kill them all and let God sort them out.

"Don't bother reporting theft. It was probably just a nigger."

I learned about these recently and installed an android app to find them when I am near. I will destroy these tags when I find them.