Russian nails soldiers phones to a board

Russian airbase in Crimea has literally nailed the personnel's phones and laptops to prevent them from sharing intelligence with the enemy

Attached: Fcm1w8jXEAMPzLI.jpg (1280x960, 195.42K)

NO CHEATING ON THE EXAMS

Can't wait for one of those retards to puncture the battery and start a lithium fire

Photo was taken right before the phone used was nailed up there as well, Yet another example of the Russian military's barbarianism.

Attached: 1638510190640.png (838x458, 635.67K)

I would presume some finding of this war which is tech v tech is that cell phones get you killed. Easy to pin point s location in a home that people are posted up in. 10 cell phones in there. Just missle strike it. The plebbit legion got killed immediately due to fags taking selfies with gear.

This is retarded (fire hazard) and has to be an isolated photo for propaganda purposes.

Attached: 1663150408838.png (399x400, 107.37K)

we've been doing this shit for years just to scare newfag conscripts
if you're smart you can have a smartphone in army just let officers see it

just don't let officers see it*

kek same here, though we don't nail it like barbarians, instead they just take it and don't give it back until your conscription ends. Also they add 10 more days to your service (happend to me)

Be sure to max out your data usage and send SMS as frequently as possible - encourage as many of your peers to do the same

>No! Only button phones are allowed.
>Button phone nailed

Attached: 16520060287500.jpg (405x409, 15.13K)

>BUYS NEW PHONE

Kek massively based.

Some junior high teacher in the states just got a great idea and won't get fired.

This is hilarious

Kind of a cool picture, actually.

you in the army yourself user?

The last actions of a desperate dying regime

there was no redit legion, vatnigger

nah not anymore, I served one year like all conscripts do and that was it, there's literally no reason to sign a contract unless you're some guy from bumfuck nowhere with 0 skills

buying a new phone for a russian is like buying a car for you

looks based