The Holocaust didn't happen

You're the aggressor not the victim. Don't join the IDF.
God is real.
Karma is real.
Repent.

Attached: bones.jpg (427x320, 50.21K)

given all the endlessly trotted out reasons to hate jews on this board, and the undeniable fact that the Nazis spent decades using the same anti jew propaganda, and the undeniable fact that pre war they persecuted the jews relentlessly, and the undeniable fact that the number of jews in eastern Europe fell dramatically, (by millions) and that another near million disappeared from western Europe, through camps that had no accommodation but have been proven to have huge mass graves, and that many nazis proudly tell of how they mass murdered them...

yes it fucking did happen. and denying it is moronic.

almost as moronic as your belief in superstition and the supernatural.

oh look, today OP was a faggot after all

kaballah is ghey.

>kaballah
well it is bullshit, yes.

but so is holocaust denial.

>undeniable facts

Attached: 6m.jpg (576x1024, 137.66K)

Nope. While lots of what you say is true, a mass industrial murder campaign it does not make. Your little psychological tricks from the 20th century no longer work, Chaim. Unfortunately for you, none of your tricks actually work at all any longer, and there certainly won't be any sympathy for you next time. Best hope that your little empire of lies holds together until such time that you pass away peacefully. I can't promise that things will be as easy for your offspring, though.

bump

Attached: 6mm.jpg (1611x2209, 924.85K)

>almost as moronic as your belief in superstition and the supernatural.

An atheists only argument against God is always just a measure of their personal intelligence.

Congratulations on falling for literally the oldest deception of all time.

Attached: 6m-2.jpg (502x579, 401.48K)

Typhus happened

Wooden doors.

Attached: 6m-outline.png (800x4017, 671.32K)

God is Jewish you massive faggot. Fuck you and your faggot sky daddy. I have no masters.

Ok groomer. We know you go to prison for telling the truth about the only historical event that you’re not allowed to question.

whatever
I just wanna say
she knows how to break a buck
and she loved holocaust

Attached: breakthatbuck.jfif.jpg (474x711, 40.18K)

oh dear. you are an idiot aren't you?

stories about the jews in russia or poland and eastern russia (where, let me see, how many was it, oh that many jews lived there)

big deal. or do you expect the newspaper editors of 1918 to say "oh we cannot say the real number of jews living there (6 million) because in thirty years someone we have never heard of now will have actually killed about 5.75 million jews.

nonsense. and if you are going to cite the "prophecy" which was made up in the 1970s, please just don't bother. it isn't a prophecy and no one acted on it prior to 1970

like my old man used to say
GOOD BUCK
IS WORTH YOUR TRUST

Attached: brokethatbuck.jpg (338x507, 30.39K)

> pretend the person pointing out the facts is a jew - ad hominem always works.

great post. typical denier bullshit at its best.

the evidence, if you bother to look for it, is vast. you cannot just wave it away.

well they did a pretty shitty job

so many fucking jews remained alive

Attached: 1659985402486096.png (1000x700, 100.75K)

yes it really was tragic what they did to those Macedonian Christians.

and this proves?

nothing. apart from the fact that world holocaust was used to mean great loss of life, and that there were six million jews in eastern europe who were subject to pogroms adn to famine. which is true. So what?

>eastern europe
Christians were killed en masse in Eastern Europe you kike. By soviet trotskite bolshevik judaic kabbalistic babylonian hook nosed kikes.

>theists only argument for god is ignorance.

hmmn. nope. the oldest deception is the priestly class trying to control idiots with made up stories of higher powers - your god of the gas has increasingly smaller gaps to fill, and is clearly just man made control justification.

Whenever i look at the state of france, i think they were better off during nazi occupation.
It's obvious the french culture will not survive, because the french people will not survive.
Now you may think "well, who cares? we can still make the baguettes!!!"

I don't hate jews nearly as much as i hate french people, so i am glad that french people will die out long before jews will.

>you're an idiot if you don't believe my brand of supernatural sky-fairy made instantly everything by magic

Did Samarkand happen?

Don't tell them to repent. I want to relish in their torment when it comes.

what is a woman, and how many genders are there?
You are not as smart as you think you are.

hello based department?

Attached: 1661470081400863.jpg (640x241, 15.64K)

what about them?

do you have the least dea of the meme you just cited?

the doors the deniers talk about were never gas chamber doors. no one (apart from the deniers) has ever claimed they were.

meanwhiel the actual doors were made either of metal or of stout double layered oak, the boards cross laid, sealed with felt or rubber strips, closed with heavy iron hinges adn bars. entirely adequate ot the task.

if you dont think they would work i suggest you lock yourself in a wooden doored cupboard and open a helium cylinder - see if your voice goes squeaky. but don't over do it...

Your conduct is befitting a Jew - and you haven't yet denied it, interestingly.
You can point out a million possible data points of interest. It does not mean that they conveniently coalesce into your fictional narrative.
Please present your FULL assortment of testimony from Germans regarding a planned extermination of Jews. Bonus points if your sources are from before 1955 with film, photographs of the books in question. Don't hold back. Here's your chance to shut up Any Forums forever, but I get the feeling you're going to waffle, post testimony under duress, and point to unfounded and spurious claims for 'le most documented event in all the world's history on it has no actual documentation'.
P.S. If you're going to fall back to pilpul, rather just fuck off and save us both the effort. I'm not in the mood.
Go for it! Shut me up with those hard hitting facts! You can make history on this website by being the first scholar to prove the Holocaust occurred!

>thou shalt not lie
oops

ah the good old "books published after the war had the same numbers as before the war because they used the same data because they didn't have new data, so that means that not a single jew died" bullshit.

well done. debunked eighty years ago and still being trolled.

I'm not a goy. I'm greater than you. I've been ordained by God himself. I don't fear God therefor I can type his name. Can you say the same for you bosses who pay you shekels.

along witht eh good old "water boils at 100 degrees C so it cannot evaporate froma puddle very fast ona day when it is only 40 degrees" Zyklon B was advertised as being useful down to minus ten degrees C. it boils at 26, it evaporates very fast at ten degrees. Body heat in crowded room very quickly raises the air to over 20 degrees.

nice lies kid.

What's this religion called?