Why don't more people sue others? I've gotten over 200k in the past couple years just from lawsuits...

why don't more people sue others? I've gotten over 200k in the past couple years just from lawsuits. it's always the same insane excuses, 'i can't afford it' (it's free), 'i don't know how to' (that's why lawyers exist), 'it's too stressful' (kill yourself then, because driving to a job is more stressful).

picrel, lawsuit settled for pulling a job offer after I told them I wanted to WFH. not even related to being a tranny, they didn't even know

Attached: check front.jpg (2463x876, 514.93K)

you just said you wanted to work from home and they gave you a year's salary to fuck off?

it’s pretty hard over here, and expensive for workers. if I were unemployed, i’d spent my free time suing, too, since the state is covering thr costs

LARP thread

nah, i had to sue them. the lawsuit went on over the course of a year. the total settlement was $110k, this is after all costs and lawyer's fees

This is what having your foreskin cut off does to mf
American lawsuits are a Jewish culture

Seems legit.

Attached: six hunnit.jpg (400x400, 18.08K)

getting anally fucked so hard u split into 3 pieces and doing nothing about it is polish culture. most pussified race on earth

cope harder faggots

Attached: file.png (1196x1201, 504.05K)

you guys don't have lawyers who take cases on contingency? or is it cucked and considered 'unethical' like in aus and uk

why not do white collar crimes to fuck bankers? i had a small business once and if my employee did this to me his punishment would be worse than whatever the state would do for writing bad checks or w/e

How big is your kike lawyer cut?
tree fiddy plus a bag of foreskins?

>she
>san fran
>$200k over 2 years
this shit barely paid for the gauze from walgreens you stuff up your neovagina

you might get away with it a few times but keep doing it long enough to big fish and you'll get whacked

Who was the employer? Tyrone out of the back of his car with his personal checkbook?

don't violate the law faggot. lol @ a faggot 'small business owner' driving up my road and putting me in a self defense situation

i've filed many lawsuits overall in my life, probably 20 in the last 5 years

>poles
>math

company was based in sf. i own more land than you'll rent in your entire life. stay mad faggot

Attached: file.png (3002x1096, 3.67M)

i really like it when someone tries to poke holes in something because their socioeconomic stratum is too low to know the basics of how things work for people like me.

see that line that says 'client trust account'? now if only you saw words like that more often at your mcjob, you might understand what that means and why the check would be handwritten.

it's not worth as much, the stuff you sued for would be capped at three months of salary per law, which makes it a hard cap b/c German judges care for the wording mostly (as compared to intention and reason of the law; what was meant historically)

this is rather low compared to the risk you are taking of paying the fees, which'd probably sum up to one month salary already

>1 year for a settlement
that's really slow desu, it would take like a year here if it goes to court. a settlement would probably need like 6 months

nevertheless, the first instance is playing lottery here, the judges have been picked by quota (mostly retarded womyn) and a lot of things can go wrong there

that's fucked up, here it's based on emotional distress, how long i would reasonably have stayed in the position, how much it could affect your career in the future, stock option value, punitive damages, etc. no risk of paying the other side's lawyer's fees, the risk is paying costs which are usually 1-2k, under a week's worth of wages.
the difference in salary between my position and the position they offered was almost nonexistent, but i made a very good argument that we'd go for punitives, it would hold up their funding, etc.
trial was initially set for maybe 9 months, but we kept extending for settlement. that's usually how it works for cases here, everyone wants to settle because defendants don 't want the risk of a jury going 'fuck you' and awarding 50 million (see Tesla) and plaintiffs don't want the judge to award summary judgment.

user I have gotten checks from lawyers before. They are professionally printed and not hand scrawled by a child.

the best part was that his address was also crossed out because he'd moved but didn't want to remake his checks. hard to get a 'fancy' lawyer to take a failure to hire case (damages too uncertain)

>t could affect your career in the future, stock option value, punitive damages, etc. no risk of paying the other side's lawyer's fees, the risk is paying costs which are usually 1-2k, under a week's worth of wages.
this is precisely what I am heading for in a case, which is 20 to 100x more of what I would get... but I need to escalate it to go outside Germany (i.e. human rights court). I will probably win if they accept my case, but "if you fly high, you might fall deep".

they're essentially retarded here with compensation payments, except if you happen to need recurrent payments because you became retarded (not due to the vax: no refunds there).

Attached: 1663134452532618.png (576x768, 519.7K)

fucked up. you mean the ECHR? why did they discharge you?
i've always found it really funny that people say the EU is better for employees than America... it's like everything else in America. you get 'worse' treatment if you don't stand up for yourself, but when you need to stand up for yourself, it's much easier and you get much bigger rewards for doing so. in the EU you need to go out into the streets and beat up the police to get anything done lel

So your lawyer was gill from the simpsons living out of his car? Sounds like a shitty larp. Why are you trying to impress user with your claims of "wealth"?

nah, he moved from LA to SF.
sorry ur so upset about my settlement, hope you're here when i post the next one

Not political, kys op Any Forums isn’t your blog