MY DOG CUNT JOB PROVIDER SAID IF I DON'T ATTEND MY NEXT MEETING THEY'LL CUT OFF MY NEETBUX HOW THE FUCK DO THEY HAVE...

MY DOG CUNT JOB PROVIDER SAID IF I DON'T ATTEND MY NEXT MEETING THEY'LL CUT OFF MY NEETBUX HOW THE FUCK DO THEY HAVE THE POWER TO DO THIS CUNT?

Attached: 400.png (882x758, 15.1K)

NO JABS NO JOBS
GO TO CAMP

Because the govt gave them the power to do so.
Attend your meeting cunt.
P.S Im glad I got on DSP before the rules got changed, sucks to be you.

kek

God I wish I wasn't a wagecuck for 64hrs a week I miss being a failure neet and sleeping a lot

Don't you have a giant spider or something to deal with?

ask if they know who you are

you work 64 hours a week? I wouldn't work that long for a week unless I earning at minimum $50 million a year.

you truly are a good goyim

Can't you just go? I mean where's the problem here?

did they provide you with a job?
If not then DRAG THEM THROUGH COURT FOR BEING LYING BASTARDS

he doesn't want a job he just wants enough money for cigarettes and $50-$100 worth of dogshit weed smoked out of a gatorade bong every week

Apparently you voted for it.
Just get a Doctors note saying you are struggling with depression and anxiety and struggle to attend appointments.

All you need is a doctors note, feign incompetence and disabilities they will eventually leave you alone with enough Doctors notes.
After all they have to trust the science.

So glad I left and don't have to deal with that aids anymore.

I sleep 9 hours a day. I look 10 years younger. I aged backwards during my neeting. (I am still neeting) I workout, I meditate, I sunshine my balls. I swim in the lakes, I read holy scriptures and ancient texts. Everyday I become stronger, more knowledgeable and comfy. The neet life, best life. I have enough left for another year of neeting and depending on my investments if the market recovers I can neet even longer. But neeting is, no doubt the best thing a man can do (if you can managed to not become a computer addict). Anyway. Good luck frens. I'm going on holidays soon. I met a girl online and we will take an AirBnB and do sexo. See being a neet even brought me a girlfriend. mfw i actually have 3 girlfriends now in different countries. MFW. i'll meet them all the upcoming year and pick the one I think it will work with. Goodluck frens. accumulate bitcoins and in 5 years. you will be me. I eat steak everyday

Attached: buttcoin.png (500x500, 14.28K)

Imagine grinding away at some job to make other people wealthy for electronic credits that they print out of fucking thin air.

I basically do the same but I won’t waste my coom on women, going a higher route

Plus anyone shilling crypto is a certified faggot

just sign up for a Udemy course and say you're in education mate

anyone not having bitcoin will be poor in the future.

Attached: bassilisk-spawn-4chan-frens.png (512x512, 408.78K)

>1pbtid
>>>/auspol/

Lmao kys retard

>Apparently you voted for it
What does this mean, exactly? I didn't see anything about welfare reform from any of the candidates leading up to the election except for (I think) the Greens talking about increasing payments. Even the Jobsearch Providers were thrown off by how quickly the government decided to roll out the new Workforce website on MyGov.
Were there warnings in advance that voters didn't see or something?

Wtf bros I need help
>be me
>34 year old NEET
>haven't heard from mom in 2 days
>sister knocks on bedroom door
>tells me she fart shit the quat and cum
>eat cum fart and poo
>fart and poo fart cum
?!?!??!

You could always rob drug dealers for money, they dont have guns right?

Is that legit lol? Ironically I have a ton of courses I haven't done because too busy.