Is there a particular reason Americans are being put on a "medicine to dead addict" journey?

Is there a particular reason Americans are being put on a "medicine to dead addict" journey?

Attached: take your opioids.jpg (500x670, 106.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

toiletovhell.com/american-healthcare-killed-riley-gale/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

unironically the jews, sackler family specifically

Can you show me examples of your hypothesis?

Attached: 1662886745127690.jpg (450x600, 48.6K)

WELL ITS NICE TO KNOW THE Any Forums NIGGERS ARE UP ON THE JEW DOCUMENTARY SIDE OF CONSPIRACY..........

Cause Americans are fucking retarded

It's all western whites. It's just another "crack in the hood" by your friendly FBI.
This one I can't blame on the government. Like the niggers before them, they had a choice to not take the drugs the government puts in front of them.

That's the type of people, but mostly negroid, who the salvation army feeds every day for 8 years until they finally die in the street. Most of the homeless are chronic and do nothing but eat at soup kitchens, abuse drugs, and go in alleys to shit

It's Chinese fentanyl

Revenge for the opium wars by the west.

Nah, there's no drug epidemic in Europe, quite the opposite. It's not a grand conspiracy, it's literally chinks flooding your country with synthetic drugs.

Would you be surprised to learn the family that dominated opium trade in China and India back then - Sassoons - was Jewish?

Weird cope how American whites always think things are as bad or worse in Europe as they are in America.

Attached: summer2020.jpg (582x499, 169.86K)

Not at all surprised. But other families for profited to.

e.g. The Tata family from India were heavily involved in opium trade. But Sassoons helped.

Tata family is Iranian Zoroastrians.

unironically china's way of getting revenge for the opium wars and century of humiliation.

Hm. It's like there's a pattern.

patterns are antisemitic.

side note: these so called "semites" are never asked to define what a semite is, not that they would answer anyway.

That poor kid.

>Is there a particular reason Americans are being put on a "medicine to dead addict" journey?
As a matter of fact there is. The reason is to eliminate the "useless eaters".

Attached: 2022-08-15-Yuval-Noah-Harari-World-Economic-Forum-Adviser-Claims-The-Planet-No-Longer-Needs-The-Vast-Majority-Of-The-Population-Obsolete-Useless-Easter-WEF-De-Population-Malthusian-Elites-Oligarchs-Davos-Genocide.jpg (1080x1672, 342.66K)

I’m not. They tried to destroy China and they are trying to destroy America. That’s all they can do, destroy.
They won’t win

toiletovhell.com/american-healthcare-killed-riley-gale/

With no income and no healthcare, Riley self-medicated to relieve his chronic pain. This is a story that is all too-common, not just for musicians, but for a staggering number of Americans. I have lost friends to similar situations. No doubt you have too. If you get hurt and you don’t have insurance, what will you do? Even if you DO have insurance, will your policy even help? If your deductible is sky high but your savings are wiped out, is there even a point to paying monthly premiums?

3rd world shithole

They legalized weed so it's not cool anymore, you gotta be cool right

Post a picture of the houses on your street and I'll post a picture of mine. Your tiny shitshack, lack of personal transport, and lack of air conditioning sentence you to a life that is fundamentally worse than America.

You people just don't work very hard and would rather bitch at each other tribally than improve your lot in any real way.