I want to ask Any Forums this very serious question

I want to ask Any Forums this very serious question
Why is it when "ex" muslims convert to Christianity or "leave" islam, they don't know the basics of islam? for example they can't recite basic verses from the quran that 5 year old muslims know when asked, ive seen it many times on youtube where it happens. they are almost like fake "ex" muslims converting to christianity.

But, 360 noscope on the other hand, when christians convert to islam, they don't come without knowledge they can quote the bible and know its teachings and they choose to reject it and embrace Islam. I just always really wondered this

Attached: image_2022-09-14_203410963.png (1280x720, 925.63K)

What does Any Forums think of christian prince anyways?

CHRISTKIKINIANITY = JEW FUCKOUT RELIGION, = TOLERANCE OF JEW FUCKOUT THUS RACEMIXING = RACETRAITOR = FUCKPUPPET SLAVE = TOLERANCE = MUTT = BABYLONIAN ORGY HORROR = RELIGIOUS RIGHT KILLS HIS OWN RACE, LEFT, THUS INCREASING JEW POSITION IN THE FUCKOUT OF THE WHITE RACE = NIGGERS SUCKING JEWS PENUS..... YOUR OWN CHRISTKIKE POLICIES ARE MANIFESTING YOUR OWN BABYLONIAN MUTT HORROR THEN YOU WONDER WHERE IT CAME FROM AND THEN THE JEW TRICKS YOU TO KILL YOUR OWN LEFT THUS INCREASING THEIR POSITION IN THE FUCKOUT OF YOUR WHOLE RACE......... EARLY CATHOLIC CHURCH WROTE ISLAM AND INSTILLED IT IN THE ARABS, MUHAMMAD DESCENDS FROM ISHMAEL WHO DESCENDS FROM ABRAHAM THE FIRST JEW THUS CHRISTKIKES + ALLAHKIKES TWO SANDNIGGER JEW FUCKOUT RELIGIONS OF PITIFUL STUPID NIGGERS...............

Fuck off disgusting arab

Is the neanderthal look with the amish beard obligatory when converting to Islam?

>TOLERANCE OF JEW FUCKOUT THUS RACEMIXING
Literally nothing in the bible states this or supports it. You faggot kike shills are so obvious, you don't know anything about the historical rivalry it created in judaism. Christianity is like nails on a chalkboard to kikes, and here you are....

Attached: guaranteed replies.jpg (371x401, 119.86K)

islam is dog shit
mohammed was a nonce

Attached: peppa.jpg (1100x740, 38.41K)

answer the question u pleb lol
Why don't you know basic teachings of islam? but refute it? its just weird and bizarre
grow up kid

I've noticed most Muslims are ignorant to their source material. They proclaim Muhammad to be a perfect example of how Muslims should behave, but when you mention examples of his barbarism, they are clueless.

Example being Muhammad's approval and overseeing of 600 captive men beheaded (Banu Qurayza tribe), while trading the remaining women and children into sexual slavery.

Religion of peace.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (233x216, 7.26K)

Its irrelevant and smallbrains to go dogmatic on 1 religion. People that do are fearful of the unknown and need something to cling to like a BPD person needs to cling onto a relationship from the sheer PTSD suffered through facing this world alone. It's weak and docile, keeps you trapped on this plane of existence.

Attached: f87.jpg (680x507, 56.75K)

I'm trying to read all the religious books including the talmud and its so god dam overwhelming. I go through each one randomly here and their and they all have their own feel. It's really interesting shit. It'd be kinda cool if we read through each religious book in school to better understand each other then at the same time be super creeped out and disgusted. Especially if you cant comprehend shit or if your reading slightly mistranslated versions.

Muslims will rule the world and you will thank us, we won't kill you if you comply with simple things like not hiding jews

Muslims have shit for brains and were created by kikes. They're the ultimate goys.

based. let's learn the basics

Attached: pure muslim water.jpg (651x604, 80.6K)

Sounds like they're enlightened or something idk ...

Attached: Screenshot_20220914-114333.png (1079x949, 143.64K)

Even more interesting is learning the origins of the books themselves, the book of Deuteronomy just being "found" on the 18th year of Josiah's rule by the high priests is peculiar

but you're a wagecuck in 2022. lol simple as

Pissies like u harbor kikes like a dog harbors ticks

Too bad andalusians and ottomans respected jews and gave them new homelands

51 was not enough

The lesson there is that Hitler did nothing wrong.
Mohammed's mistake is that he let people mate with the xenomorph women.