Why is the NWO pushing meditation all of a sudden?

Why do they push meditation, especially retarded cow worshipping hinduism and bugmen Buddhism form of meditation so hard? I dont want to eat Bugs, live in a pod and meditate.

Attached: ze will meditate ve happy.jpg (2048x1536, 484.75K)

Remember how they PUSH meditation other than CHRISTIAN meditation. There are actually Christian forms of meditation, like praying to God, fasting, reading the bible, devotionals of biblical verses, etc. They just don’t teach you these things because they would rather push pagan and new age crap meditation like New Age, Wiccanism, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc. so you open yourself up to demons or become docile as is in the case of Zen Buddhism.

Attached: manifesto.jpg (818x768, 175.93K)

This. (((They))) will do anything to prevent you from knowing Christ. FPBP

Attached: 11026582_828835723872221_3139606192295712210_n.png (500x334, 199.8K)

>It's free
>It's a placebo to get retards to accept and tolerate the things down to them and the troubles happening around them.

It is definitely for control. Meditation of the eastern kind makes you docile, submissive and passive. Their ideology can be summed up in Bruce Lee's quote, "Be like water my friend." They have this mindset of "Just go with the flow dude, stop thinking about injustice all the time and let things sort itself out." Christianity is the opposite. God calls us to be immovable in our beliefs, to stand firm and always be like a rock (Acts 5:29, Ephesians 6:13).

Eastern meditation is pushed because it allows you to suffer more and be more tolerant of the suffering they are about to inflict on humanity. While you eat bugs, they will eat steaks and that's okay! Because all you have to do is "meditate" and be a passive cuck.

Attached: gabriel-blow-the-trumpets-63622193.png (500x500, 150.21K)

Nicocado avocado
Will
Overweight

Have you ever considered that they are actually the good guys who want what's best for you?

I don't want to live in a pod, I don't want to eat bugs and I WILL NOT MEDITATE AND BE HAPPY! I spit on Buddha. I spit on Krishna! Fuck street shitters

Attached: 4565132123.jpg (1600x900, 128.69K)

jeez i remember like 2017 2018 when i was 16 and a schizo faggot that i would listen to sadhguru,camp in my parents backyard,sleep in a tent smoke weed go out with friends,drink,come back meditate on weed and sleep in a tent while listening to sadhguru or reading a book,such good times and then i realized he was nwo,he seemed like a good guy

Attached: leave the city behind.jpg (736x736, 105.52K)

Pretty sure the UN always entertained stuff like international meditation day etc. Kundalini meditation has been associated with Satanism and irregular masonry since the founding of the hermetic order of the Golden Dawn back in like the 30s. Some Theosophists practiced and taught meditation and usually had rich and politically connected benefactors pushing for world government etc. Meditation while not really inseparable from globohomo is inextricably linked to it as a cultural facet of the cosmopolitan elite.

Mindfulness Meditation make you more alert and aware of your surrounding. I would imagine there is a hypnosis campaign utilizing that market guru. Meditate but do it along and do it to think of nothing for as long as possible....its hard and only a true Chad can push through. Many people do read because of the same reasons they cant meditate

schizos will come with various spiritual/mythological explanations, but I think it's because it's associated with a certain lifestyle and they just want more people to adopt it

to make you numb

What's retarded about Hinduism?

created by humans dumbass

Proof?

>Why do they push meditation
Makes it easy to eat ze bug and be happy

Attached: 1663095886295070.webm (640x368, 2.96M)

they want the plebs to suppress rising anger at the ruling class.

>webm
kek

Meditation is just touching grass with your ass, it's supposed to help you clear your mind from the bullshit you accumulated

because the world economic forum is unironically the good guys. They want to build a better society for everyone. They want to bring mankind out of the dark ages