The based belt

The based belt

Attached: 023309.jpg (838x1055, 237.96K)

it sucks cause they still have to accept Schengen zone meaning that a russian coming from germany will be allowed through. hopefully they ban anyone with a russian passport

the price of gas just went up

bump for imminent russoid collapse and eternal destruction
Intermarium is the true defender of White Europe
they'll shoot rusniggers before they cross the borders.
and numbers of dead russoids.

I see this as being counter productive. This may sway some towards Putin who otherwise don't like him.

Waaow such based epic countries i love how epic chungus based they are

this is the kind of shit i hoped to see by supporting Russia, i hope the world starts segregating off into their own corners and puts an end to mass immigration and refugees.

Denmark has had no issue taking a big steaming dump on Schengen in the past so I imagine it won't be much different now.
I fail to see how this is in any way based though. Russia pulls a USA so we commit suicide. At least we go down virtue signalling as hard as we can. Heckin' based! Take that Putler!

Funny how they couldn't do this when all the sand niggers were roaming around 2015. They said it's literally impossible to close borders for groups of people.

Times are changing.

Rich Russians and Chinese or anyone rich was born in USA to get US citizen ship by default.

exactly. basically when the world treats russian people like shit they have NO CHOICE but to ally themselves with putin. The world is PROVING Putin is correct. How do people not realize this?!

The same Schengen has not changed a single word during this time. Which just means the politicians in charge run the Kalergi plan and are liars.

lol our western slav(er) countries were doing it. We should be 1 kingdom already even our language is same in Czech Slovak Poland. One wendish blood. Real descendants of tuatha de danaan and Sea peoples, Atlantis etc. We will rule europe

Kingdom of Slav(er)s is behind corner

> So we commit suicide

There's more than enough gas in the North Sea and potential for wind power to let us be energy independent
Rough winter ahead, sure, but after that it is no problem

Russia losing 70% of its exports tho...

It only takes 400k or so to get an EU passport. And that's not lost money. You just buy real estate with it, get a free passport as brucey bonus. I can't imagine any rich Russian not already having one. This is just virtue signalling. As if anyone wants to visit Holland. For what? Watch niggers? I can do that on Netflix.

>our country is in the same league as irrelevant eastern shitholes
the fuck is this?

Yet doubling revenue. Putin says thanks, and asks if you can do more sanctions?

Don’t care
Fuck nato
Death to the satanic globalists
Jesus is king
We shall prevail

>Jesus is king
Hello spic

Those are all irrelevant shitholes

Yes and in the ̶s̶u̶m̶m̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶2̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶3̶ winter of 2023 when the Tyra repairs are once again pushed forward and our meme fans are once again standing still whether from a lack of wind or an abundance of German politics I'm sure it's going to be great.

They ban ethnic Russians from entering their countries? How is this possible in Europe of 2022. I thought they were progressive and diverse

Did I touch a nerve there moshe? Yeah that’s right bud he is king and will smite down goblin rats like yourself.

Yes ban all Russians from entering and let in sandniggers unrestricted. Totally helps Europe.

Intermarium: when you don't want to be called asian or muslim, but you know you're not really european either

Just Slovakia and Czech Republic will survive upcoming floodings from this list

Attached: IMG_20220610_195549.jpg (1080x690, 216.29K)

Nobody will survive the migrant floods

You wish you subhuman. Im literally whitest european in Europe. Even norwegians who think they are pure nords are ugly swarthoid mongoloids compared to me.