There's nothing wrong with ariel being black, it doesnt matter, it doesnt affect you...

there's nothing wrong with ariel being black, it doesnt matter, it doesnt affect you, it's a child's cartoon why do you care you fat pieces of shit go outside, touch grass

Attached: Screen_Shot_2022_09_09_at_16.47.06.jpg (1400x1400, 157.58K)

We wuz mermaids n shiet

It’s ugly, simple as

There is nothing wrong with raping new Ariel with my white oppressive dick because she is neither a human or a animal

Technically, it's a live action film. The original book is a story about being gay in a society & time when it's not acceptable. The fact that anyone on Any Forums likes the original surprises me, considering the dicks on the cover art of the cartoons home media releases

b-but mermaids are supposed to be pretty

Attached: pep.jpg (320x240, 10.31K)

She's fucking ugly, simple as that, Nigger.

>there's nothing wrong with ariel being black
why is romania such niggers?

Attached: 1651664256873.jpg (635x640, 62.84K)

Attached: 20210208_194148.gif (682x380, 2.09M)

So you'd have no problem with this movie being made?

Attached: 1662814598547253.jpg (1080x1398, 254.89K)

Attached: white erasure.png (513x740, 268.03K)

You write all of this bullshit but the moment they remake the Cosby show with a fully white cast you’ll be having a full on fucking meltdown so shut the fuck up. Stupid nigger

die in a fire nigger

blackwashing is as bad as whitewashing. Eat shiet nigga.

there's a lot wrong with ariel being black, it matters, it affects me, it's a live action film why do you care you fat piece of shit go outside, touch grass

Even if that thing was whiter the film would still look ugly. Too dark and washed out, this looks like a Snyder post apocalyptic justice league movie.

Are her eyes really that far apart or is that cgi to make her look more fish like?

If this "man" were any genuine threat to International Jewry, he'd have been scrubbed from Twitter and Youtube at this point. Definitely controlled op.

why do you care that we care?

Was what he said wrong?

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG YOU HAVE NO FUCKING ARGUMENTS ABOUT IT YOU DIDNT EVEN READ THE FUCKING BOOK

I'm gonna swing a black baby by the feet and crack its skull on concrete.

Attached: roman pepe.png (2000x1800, 806.17K)

>there's nothing wrong with ariel being black

Nope. Little mermaid is white peoples folklore. Why don't n-words adopt their own african fairy tales? Like fairy tale about popobawa.

Attached: 4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.2x.rsquare.w700.jpg (1080x1080, 64.59K)

no, but he's dishonest grifter at best and a covert anti-white at worst
I still remember how he threw McMichaels' under the bus and was defending the nigger casing the construction site

kill yourself, go back to twitter

I'll be honest. I don't know who the fuck that is.

Sick of seeing this picture ngl

UNDAH DA KNEE

The issue is this is a story written by whites for a white audience. To race swap a character tchanges the audience the story is meant for. It is less of a problem to race swap every character. Make the whole cast black , but to only swap out characters in the story and not give a reason other than inclusion is destroying the story cohesion, insults the audience by expecting greater disbelief and if the story is set in a specific.time period makes it as absurd as having Romans in wheel chairs or polio crutches for 'inclusion.'

Disney could easily make an all black little mermaid, but they know it hurts the audience for it. They are hoping just a few race swaps.will bring in a bigger audience but don't realize it is like going to the bar or soda fountain and just mixing all the flavors in the hope it makes a new amazing flavor that appeals to everyone. Thing is it doesn't. It tastes like shit, ruins the experience and now customers are mad because they expected a better product.

The days of blackwashing are coming to an end! We will soon be downloading de-niggered films and your Jewish stranglehold on film will be finished.

Attached: 1663100660348344 2.png (653x864, 182.24K)

>there are people so thirsty on Any Forums they'd fuck a fetal alcohol spawn instead of staying stoic and celibate

By this logic there is nothing wrong with black face. I've been told this is a deeply offensive act. You treat people how you want to be treated. Maybe it would be artistic to have a white Harriet Tubman movie. In the name of progress.

If you enjoy cinema. You should care. The success of this retell of a story, will determinate the next 10 years of movies. Will we get new storylines and exiting new franchises. Or will we see old stuff retold with a black actors for the next 10 years? It's up to you.

>We wuz

Fuck you, annoying piece of shit.