Would you feed your kids semen cookies to fight climate change?

Everybody talks about bugs but semen is the real super food. It's sustainable, easily digested, and can be harvested daily. "Milking" men is cruelty free unlike harvesting cow milk.

Most baked goods can be enriched with semen protein - typically in the form of butter.

Everybody on POL complains about the "Bug agenda" but nobody brings up the fact that we can literally just eat protein rich semen instead.

Attached: semen.jpg (1280x720, 54.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

komonews.com/news/nation-world/139-million-deal-in-la-teacher-semen-cookies-case-11-21-2015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Flag checks out.

Pretty sure those are poached eggs.

We should spread this on twitter for keks tomorrow morning

>overhear neighbor on phone
>they say they found a wonderful cum cookie recipe in home and garden
>"the kids just love them"
>call cps
>make popcorn
why contain it

Attached: popcorn clown world.jpg (1024x917, 82.89K)

Eggs are female gametes, semen is male gametes.

i would feed my daughter my semen cookies

just kidding

> The deal involving 82 students puts a legal end to the saga that began when Miramonte Elementary School teacher Mark Berndt was arrested in 2012 and accused of blindfolding students and feeding them his semen on cookies.

Attached: D1ED5174-8F7F-49E3-907E-26859258DE98.jpg (587x1054, 174.21K)

> Several fourth-grade girls had complained in the early 1990s that Berndt was masturbating in class, but the allegations were dismissed and the girls were accused of lying.

komonews.com/news/nation-world/139-million-deal-in-la-teacher-semen-cookies-case-11-21-2015

ring wing climate denier elements in the american government took him down for promoting sustainable living.

jannies do your fucking job

thats pretty hot

reminds me of a senario where the chef jacks off onto a chicken burger as a prank to a customer he hates, but the order accidently gets taken to a little girl.

I don't know what others' taste like but mine is a little bitter, subtly sweet, and a note of fishy even when I haven't eaten fish for a while. So I think it's better to use in fish cooking, rather than make cookies out of it

Are those "protein blasted" like the roundmeal?

Make tartar sauce with it.

I wrote a book about a lost tribe of amazonians who kidnap men and keep them as "cows"

My girlfriend eats two full loads of my semen every day before going to the gym.

Those are poached eggs you faggot. Eat all the semen you want. Just stay the fuck away from my kids with your AIDS and monkeypox and tranny grooming propaganda.

Yeah and she eats two of mine too before I send her home to kiss you on the mouth

Just come out and say you're a faggot.
Literally only faggots believe cum can be food.