AUSTRALIA IN PERIL! TOTAL INFORMATION BLACKOUT

Just received this txt from an informed source:
>"Australia is off the internet! All news on the daily growing protest news on Rumble was from Australia and has suddenly stopped. Now all that's being posted is tourism info instead. Total suppression of information."

IT'S HAPPENING YA CUNTS

Attached: sad_pepe_cpu.jpg (599x448, 29.2K)

>Australians pic rel right now

Attached: 1639676202721.jpg (558x674, 68.31K)

Lmao I’m unironically flying there in 2 weeks I’ll keep you posted I guarantee Canada is infinitely more cucked than both NZ and Australia. Nuke Melbourne and Sydney though.

Works on my machine. Also there are no active protests

>OH NO!
>WE USED CENTRALIZED PLATFORMS THAT ARE EASILY CENSORED
>WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS?

Attached: stallman.jpg (800x600, 44.96K)

I also just received a txt from an informed source:
>OP CHOKES ON NIGGER DICKS

its true, an australian just flew over my house

>Works on my machine. Also there are no active protests
Aussie gov't shill. The protests were escalating and now you guys are scared and trying to silence it. As if everyone just went home

don't forget to use the Arrivecan TM app. Hopefully you don't have to spend 2 weeks in your "health camp" when you return back to your kangaroo shithole. m8

wasn't australia the first to black out in dream anons text

They must be doing a good job at silencing these escalating protests because I live in Sydney and haven’t seen or heard a thing

what protests? all COVID measures have been dropped for months. everyone is back at work and you don't have to get the vax

we have a new government

>Just received this txt from an informed source:
oh gosh, please tell me they're FAMILIAR WITH THE MATTER

Attached: 1636365366600.png (228x392, 44.51K)

Holy shit! an Australian just flew under my house!

Don't you mean under your house??

>Lmao I’m unironically flying there in 2 weeks I’ll keep you posted I guarantee Canada is infinitely more cucked than both NZ and Australia.
Aussies literally have Covid internment camps. And now the protests have been censored off the face of the internet.

>we have a new government
No we don't.
Unless you are a retard that thinks the federal government has any involvement at all in health matters. This is the realm of state governments which are all the same.

I can confirm I have no internet access

>what protests? all COVID measures have been dropped for months. everyone is back at work and you don't have to get the vax
The protests were about vax side effects how have you not heard about it? A guy literally smashed through a Dr's vehicle with boomerangs

>internet is down in australia guys

>everyone is back at work and you don't have to get the vax
Lol no, depends on the state

As an Australian, I can confirm this

More the field you are working in rather than state. as far as I'm aware, aged care still has a vax requirement and there is the case regarding QLD teachers being forced to take it as well but that's even more specific; being drawn down to the insanity of one specific union.

test

Yeah same here, no internet at all. I becoming to think this might be nation wide