The same people who think this grown-ass whore couldn't consent to rumpy-pumpy will tell you in the same breath their 5...

>the same people who think this grown-ass whore couldn't consent to rumpy-pumpy will tell you in the same breath their 5 year old can consent to hormone blockers

Attached: Chad Randy Andy vs Virgin Roberts.png (700x420, 597.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14WoLIMdFW4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what time is it? just see my ID.

what about him, OP?

Attached: 1596420489922.jpg (747x747, 663.45K)

looks liek the "behind this post" meme

The only issue I see here is he's a jew with (ostensibly) white girls.

What the fuck?

How'd you do that? Are you fedboasting?

Actually, you're probably a bot.

Amazing.
It's 11:47 here though.
Not tuuiOCoc (2 o'clock)

>bots are schizo talk
lol you clowns have no fucking clue what’s goin on. Probably the same retards who reply to bait threads like this and do t sage it.

fucking retards...

Q PREDICTED THIS

HA! IT'S 5AM NOT 2!

Oh shut up. You act like bumping a thread isn't killing another piece of shit slide or demoralization bit. I'll bump it again just to make you seeth.

>ackshually (*huffs farts) you're probably (*gulps semen) a bohhhhht (*fingers own anus and tweeks own nipples)(proceeds to søyface)

Based Andy appreciator. He also helped out Gadaffi and sold weapons to Bahrain to fuck up pro-democracy fags. A king among princes who makes middle class pearl clutching gender-benders seethe.
youtube.com/watch?v=14WoLIMdFW4

I've never heard or seen a leftie/prog/trannie talk about pizzagate/epstein etc. In fact, the only time I've seen them talk about it, is when they are trying to justify his actions.

How is Andy "the Candyman" Windsor related to Pizzagate?
The simpering little numale faggot who heckled him at his mother's procession seemed to be a big ol' fag. The left talks about Epstein all the time, but with "whataboutism" saying "Drumpf was with him, too!"
It's all just middle class faggotry trying to disrupt a 1500 year old Aryan hereditary institution for being non-inclusive.

Also see here:
The faggot in the video bitching about
>muh pro-democracy protestors in Bahrain
Fuck them.

Yeah this thing was a fucking joke
This slut was 17 years old being flown around the world on private jets, showered with luxury goods, staying in exclusive suites of 5* hotels on every continent and fucking the most powerful men in the world.
20 years later she's a washed up old hag and Epstein is in the news and she's got a few pics so she smells a payday and sets out to ruin a Prince's life.
Andrew is absolutely a retard for flying to a country where the age of consent is 18 and fucking a 17 year old when consent is 16 in the U.K. and as a literal prince he could've got all the legal jailbait cunny he wanted, but he's not a nonce and this literal prostitute is nothing but a gold digging whore.

We don't deserve Andy.

So I've been thinking about the mirror test. It's a benchmark of child development and human consciousness.

>The mirror test—sometimes called the mark test, mirror self-recognition (MSR) test, red spot technique, or rouge test—is a behavioral technique developed in 1970 by American psychologist Gordon Gallup Jr. as an attempt to determine whether an animal possesses the ability of visual self-recognition

>Finally, at 18 months, half of children recognize the reflection in the mirror as their own

So if a 3yr old fails the mirror test, he's objectively and obviously a fucking retard. This is widely accepted and undeniable science.

What are the political implications of retard mentally ill degenerate trannies failing the mirror test for their entire, albeit very short, lives?

>VIRGINIA JUST HIT THE WALL
>SHE NEVER HAD IT ALL
Based rare flag
Yeah was going to say that. Bitch was legal AOC in like half American states, too. But because of some talmudic legal priestcraft the middle class tabloids give themselves and aneurism about the
>PAEDOPHILE PRINCE!
I hate these strivers so much it's unreal.

Attached: Pink Moid the Wall.jpg (2000x1333, 572.54K)

time for you to eat two cocks

Normalizing child rape is bad optics for a "royal" pedophile this soon after the pedophile cover up hag died, faggot.

based.

It means trannies necessarily and demonstrably do not meet the threshold for human consciousness and therefore do not deserve rights.

Love how ((they)) changed the pedo island from thousands of toddlers getting raped and murdered by top up and coming scholars in every field from bio weapons research to military hardware and behavioural scientist. To celebrities on the Lolita express and a Prince having conceptual sex with a women one year below the aoc in the states and one year above aoc in the U.K. And nobody knows where all these little girls disappeared to after Epstiens arrest.

Attached: DreamGirl.jpg (717x1024, 89.61K)

He supposedly fucked her in Britain where the age of consent is 16 and the the age of consent in the US isn't 18 in 31 states it's 16 and in New York where he stayed it's 17 so even if he fucked her there it's fine the allegations were never that he fucked someone underage despite thew fact that's what the retarded public think it's that he fucked a girl that was allegedly a sex slave

>rape
>paedophile
>fucking a physically grown woman who was the legal age of consent
Ask me how I know you're a post-wall roastoid without telling me you're a roastoid.
Also
>pedophile
Is the retarded mutt spelling, that mangles the Latin word for "feet" (see 'pedicure') with the Greek word for love (phile). Paed is the Greek root, and the correct one to indicate a child rapist. But Amerimutts are retarded even in their own language, and now you can add Latin and Greek to the list.
God save the King, and Heil Hitler.

not a bot, gerald.
>the goyim don't know

Pretty sure at the very least it's sex trafficking.

it's pronounced "twee" uwu

This. Pizzagate is probably real, but it's a mutt problem. They're mentally sick. Now they're all in a tizzy over some consensual banging on a private jet between two adults.
How so? A grown woman getting paid probably tens of thousands of dollars to fly around on private jets and drink champagne and fuck celebrities isn't trafficking in my book.
Also, to further trigger the cunts,I will say it is impossible for a lad this strapping to "rape" a woman.

Attached: andrew.jpg (500x376, 30.83K)