>1997
>hardly memorable
Is Brandy as cinderella different than the new mermaid movie? No one seemed to care back then, but the intentions seemed different then too. Just remembered this one and thought it interesting.

Attached: Disney-Cinderella.jpg (660x973, 142.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNKmKOjGUbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was a made for TV movie.

Smearing low IQ poop all over classic art.
>i MAdE tHiS!
KeK

In a way it was less offensive because it was more obviously meant as a for blacks edition of the story, whereas they're pretending that the new niglet Ariel was cast purely by merit and you're wrong for calling it a blackwashing.

This was actually kino unlike that mermaid garbage.

Princess and the frog was a pretty good animated movie with a black main character.

>blackwashing
Funny you say that, because that very word came to mind, but i didn't use it. Logical intersection?

For real tho. Kinda puts things in perspective

That's because in the past, the production company that made this movie actually made it for black people and not to humilliate white people by calliing them racists for not wanting to watch a fast food version adaptation of a classic.

>It was a made for TV movie.
This, and there was no clear anti-white agenda that had set in yet stating that our demographic was worthless and to surrender out culture along with everything else.
Shit like The Wiz was just an attraction.

The original was Tiana from The Princess and the Frog...nobody cares about it though for some reason.

Attached: You No Longer Matter.jpg (968x645, 36.82K)

>Is Brandy as cinderella different than the new mermaid movie?

Yeah, because it wasn't the norm. I saw that Cinderalla TV movie advertised back in 97 and thought, "oh they made Cinderella for the niggers. That's nice for the niggers". Now EVERYTHING is made for niggers.

Its called nigger fatigue for a reason. Niggers in small doses are manageable but when you're constantly inundated with them you start to hate them.

Attached: Tiresome.png (1022x731, 642.72K)

>That's nice for the niggers
I know what you mean. I remember seeing black people on commercials and thinking in a "good for them" sort of way, but now..now i can't stand it. It's not authentic, or genuine, and I instictually oppose it.

Why spend money spreading awareness about a black character that already exists when you can just race-swap a more popular character an piss off the fans?

It’s a black version retard. Zoomers are complete dumb fucks.

Simple.

They weren’t pushing diversity as the main reason for the movie to exist.

I’ve become so ‘allergic’ to diversity that when I hear that word used in any context but biological, I became immediately suspicious and reject the proposal of diversity wholesale.

let me guess, she had a watermelon as her coach?

afterwards it was called The Prince and the Nog

Brandy was also a lot cuter than the new one.

they used people with actual draw like Brandy, Whoopi, and Whitney Houston rather than literally whos that are just cast because they're black.

Also I'd rather have a straight up "this is a black people version of the movie" like Wiz or something than this dumb anti-white shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=uNKmKOjGUbw

Primarily I'm offended at an ugly bitch the fact that she's black isn't even an issue hot black women are hot simple as keeping they skin oyled.

I will sit back and wait for the forced diversity and race mixing. It is inevitable. While watching a show here in Mex, an ad for the US state of Colorado came on for tourism and every scene was like: lesbian couple, gay guys holding hands, BMWF, etc.

There is a reason why people tolerate and many even like "The Wiz" but not these cookie cutter race swaps. The Wiz is almost a parody of the Wizard of Oz but integrating African American Culture in a way that elevates it to a new movie and story all together. The Little Mermaid (2022) is basically a scene by scene remake of the original Animated Movie done in live action with a race swap on the main character, it's lazy and offensive.