It's all so tiresome

>job offer
>nearly 3x my current wage
>requires vaccine
>and a a full physical including rectal exam
I just want a decent paying job and to be happy again. Would your ancestors ever allow some guy to jam a finger in his ass for work? How do people actually accept these jobs and look at themselves in the mirror? Seems the only option is to be a dead end loser or let some guy inject mystery juice in me while he fingers my ass. How did this become normal? How do you cope with living in clown world dystopia? Is there any way out?

Attached: RejectModernityEmbraceOrb.png (1244x750, 1.78M)

I hear a lot of this clown world but I don't partake.
I am to put sussinctly occupying the kingdom of heaven more or less. I'm enjoying your hylic antics and surely I try to snap you out of it if I come across you. I'm often successful.

What industry requires a rectal exam?

Polar deployment to Antarctica. Full physical. Balls, blood, and ass.

professional LARPing

Think the weirdest I've gone was having an asian lady stare at my dick while I pee. Drug tests are fucking weird.

You gonna spend all that money at the fucking polar bear store?
All your internet will be filtered through some lame company internet and everyone will know you post on Any Forums.

Not worth it.

That seems legit though. You're basically travelling to a space station. They wanna make sure you have "the right stuff". Whether vaxxing is worth being one of the few people on Earth who can show girls their selfies from Antarctica, that's up to you.

Are you a research scientist?
Or is this some military operation...?

does it have a penis inspection too?

>Not worth it.
Posting with an Antarctica flag would be worth it, though.

>Hmm, this one need more ground tiger penis in diet

so get the vaccine faggot. you sound like a faggot anyway

I could handle the getting the bullshit vaccine for the opportunity. I just can't cope with having a dude stick a finger in my ass. There's no coming back from that.
No, just working on the base. If I find any ayyys I'll report back.

You have it backwards. Rectal exam who gives a fuck, clot shot never ever ever

You live in a country where not only you have to pretend nigger apes are human, but some of them are given power over you. All of USA is a humiliation ritual, probably since it's founding, when already you had to pretend every ethnicity are equal.

Have to take several shots for the physical. Memepox is the main concern. I really don't want that shit but I'm half tempted. 40k to 110k salary. Don't think I could ever look in a mirror again though.

Probably some federal agent. Gay orgies are an essential part of the job

How much a year are your principles worth user?

Just call around and ask for the jandj it’s just vaccine fragments no mRNA

>work from home
>no vaxx required

>rectal exam
half of Any Forums is now interested in this job

thanks I just went all in pondering orb

Nice try shill,all c*vid jabs are poison,FUCK OFF

>rectal exam
You're a homosexual

You're a dumb fuck